With Whom do u want to see Veer with? - Page 3

Poll

Who will be future bride of Veer Singh Bundela?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Veer & Ichcha, togather forever..❀️  πŸ˜ƒ
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

of course...just like cihha never consisdered veerπŸ˜† anywayz why do I careπŸ˜† So long as the pregnancy is coming im happyπŸ˜ƒ

Whose "cihha" ?πŸ˜›
Is that a new character?πŸ˜›

Ab to pregnancy hoye ya na ho. Veer to Ichki ka hi hogaπŸ˜ƒ
Yipeee. Oye balle balle!
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani003

Whose "cihha" ?πŸ˜›
Is that a new character?πŸ˜›

Ab to pregnancy hoye ya na ho. Veer to Ichki ka hi hogaπŸ˜ƒ
Yipeee. Oye balle balle!

πŸ˜†...
πŸ˜†
tinahami thumbnail
only iccha loves veer truely😊 not tappu😑....so veer n iccha shd b 2gathr..............😍πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³πŸ˜Edited by tinahami - 13 years ago
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
About Devar Bhabi jodi . I must tell you all i heard somewhere that Devar == Ditiwya Var (2nd Groom) so they can get married . And How can you all forget that SUMIT -KUMKUM famous jodi of KUMKUM was actually Devar-Bhabi . Then there Jodi created history in Indian television . My vote goes for Icchki-Lalla. 
ranbirkprfan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i want to see veeya together
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepaksharma93

i want to see veeya together

Lovely😊 You should join our fanclub ji😊
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prithvi123

after seeing the promo it is crystal clear that ichcca will marry veer........................ i am really happy 4 her....... she must move on in her life... she must get what she deserves........ our vansh willbe also happy 4 them whom he loved the most.......... he wanted 2 c both of them happy........................................

on the other hand iam  sad that there is no chance left 4 our vansh reentry.....................

yeah i m also happy 4 her!! after all she deserves all the luv which she never got cortsey due 2 the devil. even hubby like vansh who was so passionate 4 her earlier made 2 turn against the icchha by the devil!!😑😑
and yes vansh"ll surely b happy abt it & won't think it as impure & the bekaar concept of 'devar-bhabhi" as he was himself true & pure in feelings unlike the devil whos responsible 4 his death!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

me 2 earlier wanted vansh 2 cum back but not now as it"ll create lot of hoch-poch & confusion. baas i only want that both veer-icchha rem vansh as nice human being & icchha won't 4get him. may b they won't show it directly on the show but still sum scenes or words shud b there abt vansh being remembered by her indirectly.😍 vaise both veer & icchha luv vansh 2 & r nice human beings so its possible no vansh bashing"ll b there by any of them!!