Nadhaswaram Archives October 2010 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Wednesday Episode 125 update

Mahes talking to gopi thru phone....As usual oppari vachukitte talkingDead...what happened to u anne?who did this anne?etc etc...Gopi says he dont anything abt that(Mahaan gopi mahaan dhaanae...mahaan)....Gopi advices mahes to be careful there and says he will be discharged tomorrow...Gopi says he want to meet pandi....Meenatchi takes him to pandi's room...

Pandi's room...Pandi overacting....syas....anne...yaarunne ippadi adichadhu....gopi gives the same answer...i dont know.......Gopi askingsorry to pandi....for beating him that day....Pandi replies...nee adikama ennai verayaaruda adippa?....(Niruthungadaa dei...niruthunga....
illai inga oru kolaiae vizhum....)sorry padalam continues.....Gopi advices...u can beat anyone da pandi....but how can u beat ur appa?Pandi asking sorry to mayil....More azhugathi scenes...After sometime gopi and co leaves...

Pandi laughs...Talks to his friend....praises the men whoever gave this adi to gopi....says gopi talks tooo much...adhaan vaayilae potrukaanga...LOLLOLLOLLOLPandi says he has many work to do once he comes out from the hospital...And says he need his friend's help for that....

Malar's house...Malar getting  ready to go somewhere...her would-be and family comes there...Malar says she wants to talk to him alone....oram katting him....Says the letter was not written by gopi...but it was written by his family member...Maappu asks the reason...malar says its a big story...(Amma thayae ...dont start...)...She tells hima abt maha and gopi's engagement and says that maha's bro and dad wrote that letter....Maappu says he is very confused abt the whole story....Maappu visariching whether she is going to meet gopi and the hospital name....maappu family leaves ....

Hospital...Malar comes to meet gopi....SurprisinglyShocked...only one thangachi is sitting beside gopi...She too leaves the room ....Malar and gopi alone....starts with nalam visaiching...Gopi asks what madam...u r a kalyana ponnu...but u r not happy...why sad face?.....Malar saying something...(enakku puriyalaConfused)....Malar asks gopi...u know who beat u...why u didnt tell thepolice...Gopi maahan replies...if i do so...police will arrest ur annan...and maappu veetar will come to know abt this and ur kalyana may also be stopped...suddenly malar starts crying....gopi asking the reason....Malar says ungala poi naan thappa nenechene....all becoz of my avasara budhi...asks sorry to gopi...and says she want to tell everything to gopi....she starts and there comes her would-be ...Gopi and malar shocked to see him there...

Freeze...

Edited by shreenithi - 14 October 2010 at 11:13am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuZEESXYmigansrimaOLGNESCarynnithyamkvsmlaksh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadhaswaram Archives October 2010 (Page 2)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshinishoobhanasushavviZEESXYJanumigan_SK_OLGNESsrimaCarynnithyamkveclat

anjkhoney

IF-Dazzler

anjkhoney

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Friday (15/10/2010)

Malar finds her sister with her lover.. The guy runs away and Malar slaps Rohini. Rohini gets mad and asks Malar the reason for slapping her.. Malar starts her lecture on Rohini's wrong choice. Rohini who screwed everything between Gopi and Malar now in full form blames Malar for everything. She tells that Shankar was her own choice and she voluntarily went and proposed him on the first place..

She continues that its her choice and she loves him,inime avar nallavaro ketavaro she is not bothered.. She then hints on Malar's decision about Gopi and then her trust on him etc.. Malar is shocked. Rohini again asks her not to interfere in her matters and tells her that no matter wht happens she loves that guy and would go with him. She informs Malar that it was just for her Marriage part that Rohini was waiting or else she would have eloped with her guy long back itself nu.

She also asks Malar to mind her own business and tells her to continue her regular work of crying over her silent untold love.. Malar is now shocked (I dont support her this time.. Sontha budhi ille nu Gopiye kora solli wht she did? She was silent and nodding to all wht her sister told.. Ippo is her sister listening to her? )

Devanai asks Maha to visit Pandy once as she was the reason for his speedy recovery.Maha nods her head and goes to meet Pandy.. Pandy starts his velai.He pretends to be guilty and not able to face Maha etc.. Maha also doesnt give up. She gives big big lectures on how to change and to be matured like how she is now.

Pandy and Devanai is stunned to see Maha talking in a strange way,in her language matured way.

Maha keeps on high lighting about the marriage part and her duty towards her Gopi athai, sorry her veettukaarar.. Pandy is not able to bear her talks but pretends to be calm..She tells him that she is his anni hereafter and asks him to keep it in his mind always..

Devanai asks her to stay for somemore time and she starts her talks on her duties towards her veettukaarar and the way Gopi's life would come to a stand still if he doesnt see her even for a sec blah blah blah.. (Nee ippi pesi pesi nalla Pandiya usuppethu ma.. appo thaan avaroda adutha attack innum strong a varum).She asks Devanai to get Pandy married to a gal so that she can stay with Pandy 24x7 and take care of him... Devanai is sad and looks at Pandy..

Pushpa's amma walking towards where her ponnu,peran and pethi was sitting. She asks about her Maapilai and there comes Sudan sir with his pudivatham conditions on having Mayil to apologise to him and have his tharutala ponnu Maha in front of him..He blames Pushpa for everything. Sam tries to talk in Englipees but Sudan asks him to be quiet and not irritate him..

He then points to his second daughter and tells that his duty now is to secure her life and get her married to a good well to do family. He tells that he was not bothered about his tharuthala selfish daugther who slapped him and his wife who never cared about him and watched the show when her brother Mayil was slapping him.

He tells his MIL that it was out of the respect for her that he was trying to reconsider them but makes his part clear that he wanted to have both Mayil and Maha in front of him. Pushpa's amma asks her to cal Mayil but she refuses telling she would do it in the morning as it was late..

KS aunty goes to the kitchen and finds nothing has been prepared.She finds Mahes going with a book. KSA follows her and finds the vessels and clothes undone.

She asks Mahes to do the household works and Mahe starts accusing the KS family for cheating her father and getting her married to their family. She tells her not to order her and mentions that she would not do any work in that house.. KSA tries to shout but no use,Mahes shouts in double volume. Hearing the noise both the men come to the scene and Mahes asks KSA to first ask the men to start going for some work..

KSA again asks her to do the works and Mahe tells she came with all the jewels and money to a fraud family and she was not ready to be a servant  for the fraud family...KSA threatens to burn her face with the kollikattai and Mahes tells that even before KSA could think of such a thing she would burn her face with the same kattai (Sabaash Sariyana Potti.. KSA ku irukkara character ku sariyana ponnu thaan Mahes..Veettuku vara pora ponnu thala mela ellam velayum podanum nu nechaanga le, Nalla venum).. KSA and all shocked.

Thodarum

Edited by anjkhoney - 15 October 2010 at 12:04pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ryasoJanusushavviZEESXYpriyakraman_SK_srimaOLGNESCarynnithyamkvsmlaksh

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

~~~~~Archives~~~~~

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Wednesday  20/10/10

Roja is totally vexed with this episode - she wanted to send a stinker to the director
for this disgusting episode. So, she will give a brief update.

That girl Lakshmi cries ...begs...  but this Shankar acts as if he is born with two horns !! Insults her to the core uh huh - Roja is cutting the story short - a lot of back and forth happens , parents promise more money blah blah but this guy thinks that he is some Romeo who deserves a white skinned rat !!! Lakshmi comes back to her parents house one day saying that he abused her physically but the foolish parents console her saying " naal aaga aaga he will come around" She is sent back to the moron's house. Moron insults her some more and the girl does a "Seetha Act" - sets fire. This moron is watching uh huh...... All this in flash back - that stupid mother has one whole load of audience - which includes Malar and Gopi !!!

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 20 October 2010 at 11:40am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshinisushavvi_SK_honeydaisysrimaOLGNESCarynnithyamkvMP_Radha

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanashoobhanamoni87Renita571Janu_SK_srimahoneydaisyOLGNESCarynnithyamkvMP_Radha

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Archives copy

Monday 18-10-10 Episode - 128 update

Starts with mahes giving super super answers to karasev uncle and aunty....Kollikkattai fight going on...Mahes runs to take that killikattai and husband selvarangam(SL) stops her...and also SL and uncle karasev takes shanthi inside....They both tells shanthi  to adjust with mahes...Tells her to maintain silence infront of mahes..so that they can take her money and jewels and they can use it for the business...If they fight with her...she will go away to her dad's house and we will come to nadu theru....

Shanthi comes to mahes for with samadana flag....Mahes still in  badrakali roop.....Shanthi says she is nearing age 40...40 vayasu aana dog gunam varum illaiLOL..adhaan i shouted like that....u take rest ...i'll do all the work...Mahes shouts ...no need for any help....Karasev uncle and SL  tells mahes to take rest and sends shanthi to bring coffee for her...Kaadhila pugaioda shanthi goes inside...

Hospital...Pandi discarged....coming home with his parents...At the hospital corridor comes murthy(Kaamu's sight) Seeing him pandi varinju kattikittu starts fighting with him....Mayil stops pandi saying murthy is such a good boy...Only becoz of him mahes's marraige nalla nadandhudhu....and he only admitted u in the hospital and also gave u blood...But pandi not ready to listen....Again starts beating murthy...Mayil sends murthy out....Pandi giving dose to kaamu also....Mayil supports murthy....But gets irritaed...and some more blah blah going on....

Pandi and co reaches home....Deivanai aarathi vera edukudhuDeadDead...comes inside and prays to god...mayil advices him to take rest ...pandi says ok....kudumbathoda kondu poibed la paduka vaikaranga....AngryAngry

Mayil cell phone rings... pushpa on the other side....crying...mayil asks the reason ....Pushpa tells the loosu thanam by her husband...says pirai will let her in only after mayil comes and apologise ...and also malar should come from gopi's house ...Mayil thitting pirai...Pushpa crying....Mayil says he will come there only for pushpa....Pushpa tells mayil to come with maha.....Mayil agrees...

Malar's house....malar coming out...rohini follows her and asking where she is going...malar says to meet gopi...Rohini shouts...loosa nee?...why r u doing like this?u r engaged to some other guy....still why thinking abt gopi....Malar says..stop...u r talking abt family maanam aa?the thing  u r doing ...adhu rombha kevalamanadhu....loving a ayogyan like shankar?....Rohini says she is very clear with his decision....Malar replies...he is a bad boy...jail kku poittu vandhavan....But rohini tells her to stop her advice....Says this is my life..i dont want anyone to interrfere...once u marraige is over i'll run away with him.ShockedShockedClapClap(Very nice familyDeadDead)..malar shocked ....Sisiters fighting outside...Brother comes out....sees his sister fighting....Brother talks to himself...whee the hell this shankar had gone?shankarpechu vandhadhum rohini goes in silently and malar leaves to meet gopi....

Hospital...malar comes to gopi's room..room empty...malar asks nurse...Nursesays gopi id discahrged....malar sad....

Freeze... 

Edited by shreenithi - 19 October 2010 at 10:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaJanuCarynnithyamkvMP_Radha

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Thursday 21-10-10 Episode 131 Update

Lakshmi's mom (shankar's MIL) crying ...Malar comes near her and says ...dont worry....i'll take care of that shankar and  leaves...meenatchi and co comes and consoles her saying that we r all with u (enna panna poreenga?gopi,sam,pandi yaarukavadhu indha ponna katti vaika poreengala?).... Gopi tells her to inform him whenever that shankar comes to torture them again....Some more polambal dialogues delivered...Gopi tells them not to get back the complaint against shankar...Lakshmi's mom agrees...

Shankar comes running to meet his lover girl rohini...Comes near her and asks anyone sawu waiting here?...Rohini says no...why r u worrying abt everyone?...she holds his hands...Shankar pushes her hands saying somebody will see us....Continues...iam scared becoz of ur sister.she saw us that day...Rohini says malar didnt tell anyone abt this...

Shankar says even now ur akka saw me talking to my mamiyar(i think he said mamaiyar....iam not sure...if so...rohini know his flashback aa?adipaavi ..therinjuma??)....Rohini again says dont worry..my akka will not tell this to anyone...becoz i have told her that iam waiting for ur marraige...or else i would have eloped with shankar long before....Shankar happy hearing this....says he isvery happy abt her love towards him...Rohini says leave malar...already she is suffering with her own problems....Shankar bit happy...

Shankar says...my mamiyar(very clear..maamiyar dhaan) enna pathi thappa sollirupanga to ur akka...i dont care abt ur akka...but pls u dont misundestand me....He continues...i had told u everything abt my past...never hide anything from u......"That girl was dark...But i dint mind thatShockedShocked(omg..story goes like this aa?)...but on the day of our marraige i saw her talking to some other guy...that too konji konji talkingAngryAngry...how can i tolerate to see my wife talking to some anniyan guy?Whats more important for me is a girl's character...her faith towards her husbnad...one day i saw her with a guy in a close wrong relationship...becoz of this she herself set ablaze...what can i do for that rohini?...becoz of her myl ifewas spoiled....

Shankar crying loud...Loosu rohini consoles him....tells him to forget the past...Rohini says if u r very much afraid of my family...come lets run away from here...anywhere ...anytime...ShockedAngryAngry...Shankar giving overact....and leaves...

Gopi's house...Meenakshi and maha doing some work...Mayil comes there and tells maha to get ready,they r going to kaalagam....malar and meenakshi asking the reason...Mayil tells abt the punishment gn by pirai to pushpa and sam...Malar says she will not come...thats a problem between husband and wife...she has got nothing to do with that...(MahaCensoredCensored)Mayil shouts at her...says whatever shedid with her dad was wrong...A daughter beating her father is the worst thing that can ever happen....mayil giving advice to maha..Maha listening to him very seriously....Mayil says andha vali anubavichadhaan theriyum(true true...mayil adi vaanginavar dhaanae pandi kitta...nalla kudumbamda saamyDeadDead)....His lecture continues..Atlast maha agrees to come with him on one condition...ie she will ask sorry and will return back with mayil....

Mayil and Maha reaches kaalagam...sam and pushpa welocmes mayil and takes him inside...Pushpa goes and calls pirai...Pirai tells her to go and wait outside...Then he calls somebody thru phone and tell them to come immediately....andha 7 per comes immediately(theru munai la ninnurupangalo...vera vaelai edhuvum illai pola irukku...udamnae aajar aayitanga...so these 4 members should be  that oor thalaivars)....Straightaway they stat shouting at pirai...says how dare u slapped my pangali...Pirai embarrased...4 perum sagattu maenikku talking....Pirai says he is hereto ask sorry to pirai...mail takesa gold ring ..puts in pirai's finger and asks sorry infront of everyone....Pirai insults mayil...Mayil thalai guninju standing...again asking sorry to pirai...But pirai pesikittae slaps mayil...Mayil shell shcoked...

Freeze...

If you've read the update and liked it, please press the like button.  We encourage members to join the discussion to give your point of view .  Thank you!

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by shreenithi - 22 October 2010 at 11:54am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanayoshinijunkabcZEESXYmiganOLGNESsrimaCarynnithyamkvsmlakshMP_Radha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top