IF-Rockerz

StarshineHues

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
That's all right because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
That's all right because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie

Awesome job at being the "dutiful" wife Riddhima, coz guess what ? Not just Sid, even we believed that you truly loved him. Of course, now we realize that you kept Karvachauth for Sid, you enjoyed his kisses, his embraces, just because it was your duty. You re-married him, because it was your duty. I won't even go to your birthday night, that's a closed chapter isn't it ? And the things you said...."Sid, tumne mujhe pyaar ka matlab samjhaya", "Sid, just tell me every single day that you love me, I want nothing else", "Humara rishta kisi kaagaz ka mohtaaj nahi", and on and on and on, that was all a lie was it ?

But its alright sweetheart, because he still respects you, even though all you ever did was lie to him. And he still loves you.  He loves you enough to give you your happiness while he stands and burns, he loves you enough to let you go. He loves every unfaithful, lying, cheating part of you, he even loves the way you lie.

Awesome job at lying Riddhima. Its the one thing you did well.

Edited by StarshineHues - 11 October 2010 at 11:07am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

deepaday10jeran_22crazyjerannadajjt_jayukashevjuisakaifiaibrahim192angeldust_liveforeverekthatigerSIDMA4EVERCess-rapunzel84Nida_21ka7eelaginacmysterieuxaishu_25ChristLoverpavsShiningStar18coolkitty_23docnussLeah1prejudicedpayyal-Rinki-nyctophiliaJasmine...chocogurlsajni786PragzieAmeresROFLOLshamilfriends_rockmariaa.xoDJ..nikita_88Rajinilicious-MERRY--x-Reshu-x-indian_beauty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Riddhima Modi, Love the way you lie" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pavs

IF-Rockerz

pavs

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
o gawd stellar post..r there men like sid??r there disgraceful women like riddhima in reality??i sure wanna know

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevStarshineHues

StarshineHues

IF-Rockerz

StarshineHues

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pavs

o gawd stellar post..r there men like sid??r there disgraceful women like riddhima in reality??i sure wanna know

I don't know about men like Sid Pavs, but I sure pray to God that there aren't any women like Riddhima. Wow, she did an awful lot of stuff in the name of farz didn't she ?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

deepaday10kashevdocnussJasmine...nikita_88-x-Reshu-x-

zeenia

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

deepaday10kashevLeah1StarshineHuesdocnussJasmine...nikita_88-x-Reshu-x-

mysterieux

IF-Rockerz

mysterieux

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Well she may lie to her hearts content.......but its sid victory any wayssssssss....whether he walk away letting Arr stay together  or if he chooses to stay with her................coz...there was a time when there was noone between AR but now there will always be Sid...a loving beautiful memory...if ar stay ...

but if ridhima chooses Sid (if ever)...then......it will be because Sid would have forgiven/accepted her inspite of all that happened.......and there will be no turning back for ridhima this time...........he is a hero either waysssss....Big smile

Edited by moviebuff05 - 11 October 2010 at 11:14am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deepaday10kashevStarshineHuesnikita_88

StarshineHues

IF-Rockerz

StarshineHues

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeenia

Additi please dont get me started on Ridhimma!!

Oh wait what did she say to sid.....I want to live with you,only you!!

And....every girl should get a husband like you!

and....sid, please come soon.I need you.Our relationship needs you!(karva chauth)

Aghhhh!! No wonder Sid believed she loved him! She just lied to him and cheated him all the time!

And wonderful sid! Loves her for whatever she is!!

No one can be compared to Sid!! Armaan and Ridhimma look very small in front of him!

Zee-Zee, that's why I made this post today. Riddhima did an awesome job of convincing Sid and a lot of us didn't she ? Hell, she even dragged God in the middle of it, "Bhagwan ne use mere liye chuna hai". She did such an amaaaaaazingly stellar job of lying, so I thought why not appreciate the one thing she's actually good at.

deepaday10kashevdocnussnikita_88

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Aditi Hahaha spot on the she is one amazing liar, not only did she fool Sid but she fooled everyone in Saanjeevni, her parents and even viewers.

It was her farz to fight for Sid, it was her farz to go on dates, it was her farz to fulfil his naughty tammana's LOL, it was her farz to marry him twice it was all a farz!

All the CVs had to say was I love Sid, he gave me the strenght when no one else did, he stood by me and I can't leave him no matter how much I love you Armaan. Is it that hard to say that Riddhima? No wait let us take it all back to it being a farz. If she was unhappy LOL she sure knows how to mask it expect all the running matharons of wanting Armaan gone! ROFL

kashevStarshineHuesLeah1friends_rock

aishu_25

IF-Rockerz

aishu_25

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
great post aditi!! This is unconditional love..but I guess R will never understand it!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevStarshineHues

Post Reply New Post

Go to top