Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: eku_1501

u knw wht... this was PREDICTED....πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

that veer will IGNORE ichcha, n she'll fall back for him....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ this happens EVERYWHERE...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† nothng new....πŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ

now lets see, wht happens NOW...😲😲
will ichcha, CONFESS her love to veer BEFORE marriage...??😲😲
or will veer bend down in front of his love towards ichcha (which he is definitely tryn hiding or ignoring)....??πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
or will ichcha SACRIFICE AGAIN...??😭😭
or veer n ichcha both agree to each other, n MAI acts as villian, saying no re marriage...??πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
ooor ichcha, cuttng her wrist on the day veer gets married to the NEW girl...??😲😲😲

btw... whose the NEW girl....??πŸ˜† POOR VEER...!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

exactly....its nothing new...its just a SERIAL
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ichha to vansh ko bhool gayiπŸ˜† bechara vansh
nutmeg7 thumbnail
but vansh pointed out towards veecha....like how renuka shahane pointed out to salman and madhuri in hum apke hain kaun...before she died.....
plz dont reply if your views are meant to create trouble...
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

ichha to vansh ko bhool gayiπŸ˜† bechara vansh

Chaliye SRK jii isime khush ho lijiye, Tapu to koi khushi dene wali hai nahin🀣🀣
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

but vansh pointed out towards veecha....like how renuka shahane pointed out to salman and madhuri in hum apke hain kaun...before she died.....
plz dont reply if your views are meant to create trouble...

absolutely right... and just because one moves ahead in their life... doesnt mean that they have forgotten their dead husband who will always hold a special place in their heart...
eku_1501 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

Chaliye SRK jii isime khush ho lijiye, Tapu to koi khushi dene wali hai nahin🀣🀣

vansh is GONE... bichari TAPPU h....πŸ˜•πŸ˜• she is STILL ALIVE to see her veer going outta her hands AGAIN n again n again.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i sumtimes feel sooo sorry for her....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• seriously...πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by eku_1501 - 13 years ago
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: eku_1501

vansh is GONE... bichari TAPPU h....πŸ˜•πŸ˜• she is STILL ALIVE to see her veer going outta her hands AGAIN n again n again.... πŸ˜† i sumtimes feel sooo sorry for her....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• seriously...πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Jabardasti Kabab me haddi banne se aisa hi hota hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
eku_1501 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

Jabardasti Kabab me haddi banne se aisa hi hota hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Paru4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 thanks  cv for a fresh twist  in trackπŸ‘................... i was  little surprised  seeing the promo😲........
veer said yes for his remarriage and ichcha wants 2 spend her whole life with veeπŸ˜ƒr............
 i expected something else..... any way ichcha will get some happiness in life which she dserves...
she must say gud bye 2 this austere life............
 and our vansh willbe happy 4 them and bless them 4 their bright future...... vansh want 2 c them together
 again i like 2 thank cv for the new fresh twist even if the result is same( veecha marriage)........
only regrettable matter is that door 4 vansh's rentry is completely closed......( till now  i am 😭.... because veecha is getting married..... don't take it in a -ve mode .. iam not happy because  iam vancha fan)
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well Prithvi we dont know yet😊 The doors are not completely shut for Vansh at all as we know Tapu will be the twist in the wedding preps with her pregnancy news...so if veer has to take Tapu back Ichha will be without a guy in her life...ho sakta hai we will get Vansh back😊