Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

nomadsoul

nomadsoul

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged

DMG 5 years down the line!!

Rohit, a well settled business man who is also one of Sid's closest friend, proposed to Shilpa and she finally gave in. They got married and the guy is really sweet that she takes care of her like his god given gift. Though Shilpa wasn't in love with Rohit at the time of their marriage she eventually fell for his sweetness! Rohit was a lot similar to Sid. And so it was not hard for Shilpa to fall in love with such a sweet guy! Now the two are very much in love and a veryy happy married couple!

Sid is married to Priya. Arranged marriage. Strangers, after marriage fell in love head over heels with each other! Priya took care of him right from the beginning. Sid had told her everything about him even before they got married! Priya took care of Sid like how Sid used to take care of Riddhima. Soon Priya was irresistably in love with her husband Siddhant. From strangers to friends they came a long way.. and before he knew he was in love with his wife! When they are together they forget the world around them. They find it really hard to take their eyes of each other. They both are scared if the other will vanish right fefore their eyes. They cant take their hands off each other. The thought of seperation even for few minutes killed them!

Sid-Priya / Shilpa-Rohit often meet! They are great family friends!

Armaan & Riddhima

Happily married for 1st two years. Trouble starts from 3rd year when Armaan's lust over Riddhima has die down! He tortures her bringing up Sid's name every now and then!

Armaan : Bloody woman! You slept with that bas***d and you dint even tell me?? *phaatttaaackk* a tight slap on her face.

Moderator's Note: 

The member is STRICTLY WARNED not to use any derogatory reference in the posts in future.  This is your last warning.

If the story is culminating in a particular way then accept that in a mature way. Its only a fictitious story and characters and NOT a matter of life and death. Enjoy the show while it lasts or avoid if its causing bitterness. Under NO circumstance are you allowed to turn the forum into a battleground.

To others the thread is being monitored and all demeaning posts will be thrashed and action taken against the member

Zero tolerance policy towards derogatory/demeaning and obscene references.

Thanks
DMG DT 

(Like one of the writer said "What they forget is a guy who can bash a man up for looking at her, can also bash her up if she looks at another man!" )

Riddhima : Please Armaan, i was unconscious! He did it to save my life! (hypothermia)

Armaan : Stop your natak! You fooled that idiot for almost a year and now you are trying to fool me! Actually it's all my fault! I did see the video of you two romancing in the hospital (papa jag jayega) but i refused to believe what i saw!

He leaves the place leaving a teary eyed Riddhima on the floor.

Armaan meanwhile got bugged of Riddhima and is now stalking Shilpa! Yes! He finally got hold of the letter Shilpa had written to him and now he is after her! Accusing and beating up Riddhima was all to cover up what he was doing behind her back.

Shilpa never told about Armaan to Rohit. Because of the obvious reason that they were never in a relationship. But when she told Sid that Armaan is stalking her he thought it will be better to tell everything to Rohit than take things to his hands! When Rohit got to know everything he merely comforted her and pampered her like never before! Shilpa felt so blessed for a husband like Rohit.

New Years Eve Celebration.

Sid-Priya / Shilpa-Rohit were in the cruise celebrating and welcoming new year.! Armaan followed Shilpa there. He took Riddhima also along with him. They were sitting in a corner and the lights were dim.

That's when Riddhima saw Sid!
Sid with a beautiful girl. Near the parapett. They were enjoying the dark water and the lovely breeze. Priya's hair kept dancing on her face and everytime it happen Sid takes the hair strand put it behind her ears. In between they did the Titanic pose.

Riddhima took her eyes off from the so in love couple when they started kissing. It took her back to the beautiful moments she spent with her 1st husband, Siddhant Modi. And a tear drop escaped her eyes.

She thinks "If only i had give our marriage a little time, i would have been in place of that girl with Sid. Whatever i am going through must be gods curse on me for walking out of such a sweet guy."

She quickly turned to where Armaan was sitting only to find the empty seat. Soon her eyes followed where a heavy argument was going on. She walked towards were the heated argument was going on.

He saw Sid and the girl there along with Shilpa. They are watching 2 guys one of them was Armaan!!

Armaan had followed Shilpa to the restroom and Rohit caught him right there. Rohit clutched Armaans collar and pushed him back.

"You bastared, better stay away from my wife! I know that you have been  stalking her since past few months! I swear i will vanish you from earth if you try to break another marriage!"

Riddhima was SHOCKED!

Rohit grabbed Shilpa's wrist, stared at both Armaan & Riddhima and stomped off from their.

Sid gave Armaan his hand to get up. As Armaan stood there with heads down, Sid and Priya walked towards Riddhima.

Sid introduces Riddhima to Priya.

"Priya... This is Riddhima" and "Riddhima she is my wife Priya."
Sid continued. "Never thought we would meet again.. he smiled at R and was about to walk off from there but Priya left his hand and said "Sid can i talk to Riddhima for a second. I'll catch you in a while"

"Sure" Sid gave Priya a quick peck on her cheeks, acknowledged Armaan and walked towards Rohit & Shilpa who were back to their romantic best.

"Riddhima... i always wanted to meet you ever since i got to knwo about you from Sid" Priya continued after a pause.

"Thank you... If you hadn't walked off from your marriage with Sid i would have never had him in my life. THANK YOU"!

Priya walked off leaving behind a teary eyed Riddhima and a guilty Armaan.

Riddhima stomped off from the place but not before saying "IT'S OVER" to Armaan.

----THE END----

In the course of life, if you don't end up with the person you love it's because God has another plan and he wants you to have THE BEST!

Sid was god's gift for Riddhima but she tramped the gift instead chose what "she preferred"

Likwise Shilpa was god's gift for Armaan but even he tramped his gift to choose what he liked and not what God had in store for him!

Both Sid and Shilpa graciously accepted their gifts and so they are living a happy and content life!

Do check out my other SR FF's & OS if you haven't Smile

Love You Once, Love You Twice (on-going) Embarrassed
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1694935

Why Would That Hurt If You Never Loved Me (SR+A+S-completed) Smile
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1560899&PID=36957509&#36957509

WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME TOMORROW?
(SR & ARSH) Embarrassed
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1505576

We Belong Together (JERAN OS) Day Dreaming
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1578430

DMG 5 years down the line! (NO SR!) Confused
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1507209

So Sid unites AR! What happens on AR marriage day? (Spoof) Tongue
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1506231

Edited by miss_cullen - 01 June 2011 at 3:05am

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

madhaviravellaSid-25lulu99ritusalujakashevjuisajjt_jayukits1994looooooservidyashreemischiefNiVu-mjht1sajanangelMayurSidmaNeha_SrspicySugar..QueenbeePallavicoolmimzDoWntOwN_GaLjacobharry10011JaeeDevRathoresr-medhaDevil_Of_Heaven..Naina..reyaa.Lekha.Mayur4evaABNERmomentsofme.gunjiOvi_Tanni-jas-prrk86Rehanismambbihamalluangellil_desi_goddes-Zoya-sammy4u...Noorya...angelzLiashnaIvy9pavsTheMummy_LeAbbadocnuss-Prithi-blossom1234swetiepie_angel-Rinki-monarMeghzzROFLOLssdtvgojanDJ..nikita_88prerna4rishav-Harshu--Ms.Dazzling-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS DMG5yr downtheline!Sid,Shilpa &AR-Warningpg1" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ABNER

IF-Dazzler

ABNER

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
wonderful job

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nomadsoul

sajanangel

sajanangel

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
nice post yaar

nomadsoul

...Noorya...

IF-Rockerz

...Noorya...

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
that was just weonderful dear
im sure if the show would have continued then somethin like that would have happened!
coz u'll never be happy in ur life destroyin someone eles's
and thats what armaan n ridz are goin to do to Sid
really enjoyed readin it u just brought my smile backHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reyaa.-Prithi-

Rehanism

IF-Dazzler

Rehanism

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Lovely...I really loved this....

nomadsoul

siddhitifan

Groupbie

siddhitifan

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
if it was real life...........then it would be their ultimate end...............
becoz dey deserve dis.............
great post..........Clap Clap
god would punish dem for wat dey did to innocent sid and riddhima

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nomadsoul-Zoya-

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
After reading this  I realized that you are a kid...mercy mercy...Feel pity for u.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

xxxrebelxxxROSEMISTNumayaanjali_prakashJotz_92*~RiDzI~*Kashish_88GalwayGirlawesome-Kruti.S-SilentSilver

_Team_Damon

Goldie

_Team_Damon

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down... get a life dude.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

xxxrebelxxxROSEMISTanjali_prakashNumayapriya7891Kashish_88*~RiDzI~*Jotz_92ShrutiRaina..Chanakya...guju_girl1-Kruti.S-awesomeSilentSilver

Post Reply New Post

Go to top