Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
coming sooon
fans of arju, sidhu & rampa rani please post the questions u want JS to ask them (only u ppl can inspire meHug)

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsydeepaday10nikita_92Urstrulyarmaanridhimma4Essypriya7891bajlookaFiiLzasonii_soniiJShuklaKaShfan7Nida_21funfanNikki_CMaha_Sid-dewanirapunzel84aalimanicky_ashok_NehaLvsK.Wahi_lighteningbuzzdevashree_hsupercool3MahamJATINTHAKKARka7eelaRehanism-Raindrops-jes_jadepavsShiningStar18KaranShilpa:)twisted_lizChristLoveraishu_25mysterieuxdocnussprejudicedblossom1234Nymeria.SidraJennifer.Lfriends_rockPerfangel5655Jasmine...ASALUVromiosugar1DarkHellBlaze-Rinki-_Invincible_ssdtvgojanchocogurlAkankshaa.spamalot-Harshu-nisha80Wrackspurtprerna4rishavshanti05nikita_88indian_beauty-MERRY--x-Reshu-x-nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "On the 'couch' with JS" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aalima

Goldie

aalima

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

*edited*

whats the main reason behind rampas famous line 'sidhu tum bahut acche ho'

Edited by aalima - 11 October 2010 at 3:18pm

-DavneetKaur-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
shamil u havw awesome sense of humour...so m sure this post will also b hillarious so in advance m saying IT WAS TOO COOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranShilpa:)

-Priyaa-

IF-Rockerz

-Priyaa-

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
aww can't we ask questions to the infamous dupatta? plz? lolz u have a great sense of humor

KaShfan7

KaShfan7

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
lol i dont have anything to ask but i definetly cant wait for ur next topic!

priya7891

Groupbie

priya7891

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Ooh...I have a couple of  questions...Why did Rampa decide to marry Sidhu for the second time?If she loved Arju all along,why was she singing and dancing with Sidhu on the terrace?

Edited by priya7891 - 11 October 2010 at 10:18am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

deepaday10UrstrulyKaShfan7sonii_soniiVedika211ashw99devashree_hMahamhreeyaaprejudicedpavsdocnussaishu_25brainychild92friends_rockspamalotAkankshaa.shanti05Wrackspurt

prejudiced

IF-Rockerz

prejudiced

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya7891

Ooh...I have a couple of  questions...Why did Rampa decide to marry Sidhu for the second time?If she loved Arju all ,why was she singing and dancing with Sidhu on the terrace?
Good one!
I guess this is a question  that every person who expects certain amount of logic and flow (at the least) has...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hreeyaaAkankshaa.spamalot

FiiLza

FiiLza

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
 o o m waiting for 'on the couch with JS'...ok for now i only have one question...later i might ask more...
1. When Rampa said that Sidhu is her "permanent" patidev then why did he become her "temporary patidev" and Arju took Siddhu's place?Confused

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

deepaday10UrstrulyKaShfan7ashw99Maha_Sid-dewanidevashree_hhreeyaaprejudicedpavsdocnussfriends_rockDJ..Akankshaa.spamalot-x-Reshu-x-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.