Kkoi Dil Main Hain

KDMH UPDATE 10th FEB 05

aaliyah Senior Member
aaliyah
aaliyah

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

KDMH UPDATE 10th FEB 05

Update by Aaliyah: http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Ejazkhan_sonysno1/

The episode begins on Kritika entering the house (its still night). She receives a phone call from Malhaar who asks her whether Sahil has reached home. Kritika shrewdly says that although Sahil has not reached home, Arjun has and he has also settled the problem with his wife. Malhaar does not seem to be getting Kritika's point. Kritika tells Malhaar that when a husband leaves his wife alone in the middle of the night, the wife is bound to get upset but Sahil is very clever, he knew how to deal with the problem. Malhaar asks Kritika how and Kritika tells her that Sahil hugged his so-called wife lovingly and Kajal's anger automatically disappeared. Malhaar shows concern over Sahil and Kajal's closeness and reminds Kritika that she said that Sahil and Kajal would remain a distance. Kritika slyly teases Malhaar by saying, "These small things are bound to happen, as to gain something you have to lose some things and Sahil is doing all this for your sake so I'm sure you trust him". Malhaar says that she does trust Sahil. When Kritika and Malhaar's conversation ends, Malhaar appears very concerned and upset (could she be doubting Sahil) whereas Kritika seems happy as she has found a new target (Malhaar). Kritika feels that she can use Malhaar to her advantage but just needs to think of a time and place she can use her.

Next morning everyone is in the lounge (Punj house). Manmeet anxiously asks Samay the reason behind why Arjun wanted to meet them all together. Samay angrily says that perhaps he has found a way to create a new problem for everyone. Nitu asks Samay why he always thinks badly towards Arjun. Sahil interrupts and says "But not today". Everyone looks surprised at Sahil. Sahil continues and says, "Because today for the first time your son has thought correctly". Manmeet asks Sahil what he's trying to say. Sahil walks up to them and says that "Bohat ho gaya pyar vyar ka natak, ab aur nahin, I cant tolerate you people anymore so that's why I want you all to leave this house". The whole family is shocked. Nitu asks Sahil "Arjun, yeh kya batameezi hai". Samay then walks up to Sahil and says "So you showed your true worth, mum I told you this isn't our Arjun, now you can see the consequence to that is that he is making us homeless". Sahil is smiling. Manmeet is very angry that him and his family were being used by this fraud and they didn't even know. Sahil says "Well what can we do, ab zamaana hi kuch aisa hai, now you have to believe that I am not your Arjun, your Arjun is dead". Kajal walks up to Sahil with tears in her eyes. She questions Sahil as to why he used her and cheated her only for the sake of money. She then raises her hand to slap him. He grabs her arm and says "I have not cheated you, I have proved to you in the court in front of everyone that I am your husband." He then sneers at her and drops her hand. He then says that he might not be Arjun but he surely is her husband and if she wants she can stay with him. Sahil then touches her and says that he promises he won't give her the opportunity to complain (cheeky). Samay is furious. He grips Sahil's collars and tells him to not dare look at Kajal or he'll be sorry. Sahil gets angry and grabs Samay's collars. Samay and Sahil have each other by the collar and Kajal tries to break them apart. In the midst of all this pushing and shoving Sahil accidentally pushes Kajal and she hits her stomach on the sofa. Kajal is crying in pain. Samay wakes up screaming Kajal's name (it was all a dream).

Samay wipes the sweat of his forehead. He can't believe the horrible dream he had. He looks up to find Kritika standing in front of him. Kritika says "Kya baat hai Samay?" (well the typical line that Kritika uses to start a conversation with Samay). Kritika asks Samay why he is so worried. Samay tells Kritika that he is really worried and he cant even sleep properly because of that as he is constantly thinking of what will happen next. Kritika tells Samay that she understands that he is worried but she can't help him until he tells her everything. She reminds Samay that he had promised to tell her everything after they got married. Samay then tells Kritika that he is worried for Kajal as the person who she thinks is her Arjun is not really her Arjun but someone else, Samay then explains to Kritika how he found out about Sahil's truth. Kritika pretends to be shocked and Samay says that Kajal has got herself trapped into this problem and he doesn't understand how he can get her out of it. Kritika thinks to herself that "You don't need to do anything as now I will do everything, I mean Sahil will". Kritika says to Samay that she understands his worry as at one side he has the sadness of his brothers death and on the other side he has this fraud cheating his family. Kritika tells Samay to carefully plan his moves as it was very hard to stabilise Kajal before, and another shock will not be good for her so he needs to make sure that nothing happens to kajal.

Later Samay is shown in his office. He is flicking through lots of files in search of a document. He goes through many files until he finds the file he is looking for. He reads the file and remembers when Arjun gave it to him. Samay remembers Arjun coming into his office and giving him the document and saying "bhaiya you asked me to sign these papers and I have done that". Arjun also tells Samay that he has changed his signature, as they will be using this account to make many transactions. Samay is impressed that Arjun is finally learning how to do business. Arjun says that he knows how forgetful he is so that's why he is giving the papers to him, to keep safe. Back into the present Samay thinks that only him and Arjun know about this signature so obviously Sahil will not know of this. Samay thinks that it's very important to get this fake Arjun to sign this document.

Back in the Punj house. Kajal is sitting on her bed folding baby clothes and Sahil is getting ready. She is extremely happy. She tells Arjun (Sahil) that Baa has sent all these baby clothes. Kajal walks up to Sahil and tells him that it feels so nice to touch these clothes. She tells him to feel them. He smiles at her. Kajal then says "Do you remember, before you always used to talk about your Abhimanyu, I will do this with my Abhimanyu…I will make him this, why don't you say those things now?" Sahil gets worried and smiles at Kajal nervously. He then replies " ab..ab main tumhe kya kahon Kajal, I still cant believe I have returned home and am with you". While he is doing this he is closing his shirt buttons. Kajal walks up to him and covers his mouth. She then starts to close the remainder buttons on his shirt. While closing the buttons she says " ab mein, tum aur humare Abhimanyu sab mil kar rahen ge…ok tell me what do you want our Abhimanyu to become". Sahil gets worried once again. He is lost for words, as he doesn't know what Arjun wanted his son to be. Kajal then questions Sahil and says, "Kahin tum bhool toh nahin gaye". Sahil says "Nahin, nahin". His mobile ring interrupts him (saved by the bell). It is Malhaar calling. As Kajal is in front of him he apologises to the caller (Malhaar) and pretends it's a wrong number. Kajal starts laughing and asks Arjun why he apologised when it was the other person that dialled the wrong number. Sahil nervously laughs back and says he doesn't know why he did that. Kajal then says that she is going shopping and wants him to go with her. Kajal then goes to put the baby's clothes back in her cupboard. She looks at Sahil and says, "Please don't refuse". Sahil smiles at her. Sahil's mobile rings. It's Malhaar again. Malhaar says to Sahil that she knows that Kajal is there so he wont be able to talk to her but all she wanted to tell him was that she got the money (from Kritika) and wants to buy some jewellery so he should come shopping with her. Sahil timidly looks at Kajal and then says to Malhaar that he will not be able to go today, as he is busy. He hangs up on Malhaar's call. Malhaar doesn't seem impressed by this. Kajal asks Sahil whom he was talking to. He lies to her and says that it was a call from the office.  Sahil and Kajal then go down to go shopping.

Kajal and Sahil walk down the stairs. Samay enters the house and Sahil tells him that they are going shopping and asks him if he wants to come with them. Kajal agrees with Sahil and asks Samay to come with them. Samay refuses and tells Sahil and Kajal to go. Sahil then slyly asks Samay if he needs anything. He irritates Samay. As Sahil and Kajal are about to leave, Samay holds Sahil's arm and tells him that he should purchase some handcuffs for himself as very soon he will be needing them. Sahil pulls his arm away and says that we will not be needing any handcuffs but "bhaiya yeh joh aap ko roz pagalpan ke dorey parte hai, I will surely look for something in the market that will help cure that". Samay gives Sahil an evil look. Then Kajal asks Samay and Sahil what they are chatting about. Kajal tells Arjun (Sahil) to hurry up and Sahil (as he is about to leave) says to Samay that he will remember that important thing that he needs to buy for him (madness curing pills). Kajal and Sahil leave and Samay is very annoyed.

Later Kritika is shown coming out her car. She seems to be in a secluded area. Her phone rings and the person tells her to come up. Kritika enters a building (which seems like an old warehouse). Kritika walks around the warehouse (which has lots of empty boxes in it) looking for someone. A man is shown behind Kritika. He follows her. After a lot of hide and seek the man comes in front of Kritika. He has face covered in a veil. Kritika looks at him questionably. The man then removes the veil and it turns out to be Kushal (he finally returns). Kushal and Kritika look at each other. The episode ends.

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks aaliyah so much for this wonderful update!ClapClapClap
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

Thanks so much for the awesome update. Smile

I like the way Arjun/ Sahil says: "bhaiya yeh joh aap ko roz pagalpan ke dorey parte hai, I will surely look for something in the market that will help cure that"

LOL

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
thankssssss
icy_devil IF-Dazzler
icy_devil
icy_devil

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
lolLOL
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz