Pavitra Rishta

Updated Rules for PR Members, do READ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

bhavni88

IF-Dazzler

bhavni88

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
thanks...

I agree all SBS/SBB/HA...segments shd be on one thread.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sia....MissArshi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Updated Rules for PR Members, do READ (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
All done now...whtever has been posted till now will remain as it is...bt frm tonight onwards all these topics will be merged in one single thread...which is now a sticky topic...

Pls find it there...and post accordingly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MissArshi-

..Sonii..

IF-Rockerz

..Sonii..

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
ok resham di
will try and keep our forun neat and cleanBig smile
thanks

Edited by ..Sonii.. - 11 October 2010 at 9:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_h

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for finally doing this, the forum was becoming extremely messy and very off-topic.  Many of the threads these days are just pictures or do not pertain to PR at all.  The one thing I wouldn't agree with though is a thread for the SBS and similar segments.  They don't cause much of a mess being posted whenever shown.  Attention can be better directed toward cleaning up other aspects. 

Edit add:  Why is the media center (http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1312277) no longer updated?  It would be really useful for everybody.  Also, instead of adding all SBS etc segments into the new thread, they could just be updated here for reference.

Edited by toothbrush13 - 11 October 2010 at 1:39pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hMissArshi-Piyatrixunknown18

unknown18

IF-Sizzlerz

unknown18

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
I agree with TB. I think when we get PR news segments, the links for the day r usually posted in one thread (I dont remember who does that) I like that better rather than having one thread for all the segments.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hMissArshi-Piyatrix

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
thx Smile

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
@TB: The media centre is no longer updated bec it ws first Gur who used to do it very finely, now the situation is everyone is tied up with loads of work at front..so it doesnt get time to do so..bt if still members can do it they are welcome...

Abt SBS thread, well after a thought...m not holding tht topic now...lets just hv as a different segments posting all the time...

@Taz: I suggest you would agree to this too...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissArshi-unknown18

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Another suggestion I would have is updating the updates archives as well as character sketches and the story thus far.  I don't know about others, but I repeatedly receive PMs asking for that information and see members asking for it at the help desk and making new topics for it as well.  Seeing as to how I personally have no true affiliation with this show/forum that would warrant my taking the time to write out those pieces, it would be greatly appreciated if one of the moderators would take the intiative to do so as a part of their responsibilities. 

Edited by toothbrush13 - 12 October 2010 at 1:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hMissArshi-Piyatrixunknown18

Post Reply New Post

Go to top