Users

Frequent Posters

_Anonymous_ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: misha

harry is my property 😆

property??😆😆

well i thought you guys's happiness lies in if Harry's happy wherever he is then you should be happy too...even if it means not being with you...am i right?😉😉😉

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: _Anonymous_

property??😆😆

well i thought you guys's happiness lies in if Harry's happy wherever he is then you should be happy too...even if it means not being with you...am i right?😉😉😉

yeah u are 😆 😆 😆 i was just joking .

P.S- i think u may have to face some tough competition from my little sis . she is a gr8 fan of ron too 😆
kavita_b thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
It'z true Harry and Cho are going 2 kiss....atleast it is was it says there....😊
daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 well kavita it is written that they were so close that harry could count the something on her nose it did not say they kissed

i would have killed him [not actually]

and to all of u... u had a small mistake daniel is only mine... not of u ppl's

i love him like anything ❤️

if u ppl even think of maaryin him i'll not leave u all i'll kill u 🤢 all of u ...

coz i love him like anything can't c him with anyone else.... i really love him more than u all .... and the person i'll hate the most will be daniel's girlfriend... not if it is me 😆

but if anyone of u marry him u'll break my heart 💔 u'll give me a heart break... i'll really cry... a lot 😭

Monaji thumbnail
I did not realize sooo many people are mad about Harry (Dan)😆
daniel_4ever thumbnail
 yes coz i m

all my frendz also know bout it actually that i m mad behind daniel 😆

i love him and he only mine
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Hello , ok I know there r a lot of fan of Dan like me. I want to make dan my bro and then I will find a suitable ladki for my bro.
daniel_4ever thumbnail
 ya radz that'll be me.... and if u stay in india  it is even gr8 
meha thumbnail

Originally posted by: radz_2cool

Hello , ok I know there r a lot of fan of Dan like me. I want to make dan my bro and then I will find a suitable ladki for my bro.

Well u r on with me coz i'll do exactly the same . i like Dan as an actor , (Thankx God i dont have a crush on him or i would have felt jealous like misha and all...)...........

Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Originally posted by: meha

Well u r on with me coz i'll do exactly the same . i like Dan as an actor , (Thankx God i dont have a crush on him or i would have felt jealous like misha and all...)...........

I do have a crush on Dan but I want to make Dan my bro. I live in India Rukul. I think u know that.