Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

WHERE IS THENDRAL???-Thendral team,pls do read this (Page 6)

Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
If we do not take it seriously, we are insulting our intelligence, we are insulting our gender. Even as "time pass" (what is that? I have never come across such an ungrammatical coinage of English words Nothing personal, yaar Big smile), it is agonising. It hurts my ears, insults my brain and stresses me. I can't even watch anything else because the rest of the family watch it.

So what if Kumaran and co are not taking heed of our sentiments and views? (The worst culprit is Radhika IMHO) I feel that this thread allows us to express our discontent and unhappiness.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spaakidmellisaibrinny_g

keen_critic Groupbie
keen_critic
keen_critic

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

So what if Kumaran and co are not taking heed of our sentiments and views? (The worst culprit is Radhika IMHO) I feel that this thread allows us to express our discontent and unhappiness.

Agree to that, Karthikka Smile  That's why we are all here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karthikka

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by keen_critic

Agree to that, Karthikka Smile  That's why we are all here.

me too agree this point...

Karthikka

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
  hmm...I don't think thread will be no more useful.No one is going to respond,even if they it's going to be of no use coz I think it's too late to make any changes in the track.After this thread they would have shot a month's episode so even if they would make any changes within that all we viewers would have stopped watching this,then what is the use of making changes???

Anyways thank u soooo much friends for your immense support Hug Hug Hug.We all tried our best and it's all upto them hereafter.

Edited by Hema_M - 21 October 2010 at 10:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaVijay_KrishmellisaiSweetyGreen

Sue Nair IF-Rockerz
Sue Nair
Sue Nair

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged

If we do not take it seriously, we are insulting our intelligence, we are insulting our gender. Even as "time pass" (what is that? I have never come across such an ungrammatical coinage of English words Nothing personal, yaar Big smile), it is agonising. It hurts my ears, insults my brain and stresses me. I can't even watch anything else because the rest of the family watch it.

I remember Hariharan using this word "time-pass" in his programme seeking young talented singers.!!LOLLOL

mellisai

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

hmm...I don't think thread will be no more useful.No one is going to respond,even if they it's going to be of no use coz I think it's too late to make any changes in the track.After this thread they would have shot a month's episode so even if they would make any changes within that all we viewers would have stopped watching this,then what is the use of making changes???

Anyways thank u soooo much friends for your immense support Hug Hug Hug.We all tried our best and it's all upto them hereafter.

yes well said hema... its finally upto them to change..
mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Hema, did you forward this thread to Deepak ? I'm going to make this thread normal and we can send a link to Deepak and see where we can go from there..

Hema_M

Hema_M Senior Member
Hema_M
Hema_M

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Yeah I gave him the link to this thread via FaceBook,I think this Monday.But dunno whether he read that Confused.If u want u try to send him no problem for me in this or in making this thread normal.

Edited by Hema_M - 22 October 2010 at 5:53am

mellisai

Go to top