Thendral

   

WHERE IS THENDRAL???-Thendral team,pls do read this (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

Karthikka

IF-Dazzler

Karthikka

Joined: 21 March 2006

Posts: 3161

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
If we do not take it seriously, we are insulting our intelligence, we are insulting our gender. Even as "time pass" (what is that? I have never come across such an ungrammatical coinage of English words Nothing personal, yaar Big smile), it is agonising. It hurts my ears, insults my brain and stresses me. I can't even watch anything else because the rest of the family watch it.
 
So what if Kumaran and co are not taking heed of our sentiments and views? (The worst culprit is Radhika IMHO) I feel that this thread allows us to express our discontent and unhappiness.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spaakid~*Thamizhan*~brinny_g

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHERE IS THENDRAL???-Thendral team,pls do read this (Page 6)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

keen_critic

Groupbie

keen_critic

Joined: 03 August 2010

Posts: 147

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

 
So what if Kumaran and co are not taking heed of our sentiments and views? (The worst culprit is Radhika IMHO) I feel that this thread allows us to express our discontent and unhappiness.
 
Agree to that, Karthikka Smile  That's why we are all here.
 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karthikka

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009

Posts: 13558

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by keen_critic

Originally posted by Karthikka

 
So what if Kumaran and co are not taking heed of our sentiments and views? (The worst culprit is Radhika IMHO) I feel that this thread allows us to express our discontent and unhappiness.
 
Agree to that, Karthikka Smile  That's why we are all here.
 

me too agree this point...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karthikka

Hema_M

Senior Member

Hema_M

Joined: 23 June 2010

Posts: 617

Posted: 21 October 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
  hmm...I don't think thread will be no more useful.No one is going to respond,even if they it's going to be of no use coz I think it's too late to make any changes in the track.After this thread they would have shot a month's episode so even if they would make any changes within that all we viewers would have stopped watching this,then what is the use of making changes???

  Anyways thank u soooo much friends for your immense support Hug Hug Hug.We all tried our best and it's all upto them hereafter.


Edited by Hema_M - 21 October 2010 at 10:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaVijay_Krish~*Thamizhan*~SweetyGreen

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Joined: 07 March 2007

Posts: 6769

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

If we do not take it seriously, we are insulting our intelligence, we are insulting our gender. Even as "time pass" (what is that? I have never come across such an ungrammatical coinage of English words Nothing personal, yaar Big smile), it is agonising. It hurts my ears, insults my brain and stresses me. I can't even watch anything else because the rest of the family watch it.
 
So what if Kumaran and co are not taking heed of our sentiments and views? (The worst culprit is Radhika IMHO) I feel that this thread allows us to express our discontent and unhappiness.
 
I remember Hariharan using this word "time-pass" in his programme seeking young talented singers.!!LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Joined: 04 December 2009

Posts: 13558

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hema_M

  hmm...I don't think thread will be no more useful.No one is going to respond,even if they it's going to be of no use coz I think it's too late to make any changes in the track.After this thread they would have shot a month's episode so even if they would make any changes within that all we viewers would have stopped watching this,then what is the use of making changes???

  Anyways thank u soooo much friends for your immense support Hug Hug Hug.We all tried our best and it's all upto them hereafter.

yes well said hema... its finally upto them to change..

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Joined: 08 June 2007

Posts: 13506

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Hema, did you forward this thread to Deepak ? I'm going to make this thread normal and we can send a link to Deepak and see where we can go from there..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_M

Hema_M

Senior Member

Hema_M

Joined: 23 June 2010

Posts: 617

Posted: 22 October 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Yeah I gave him the link to this thread via FaceBook,I think this Monday.But dunno whether he read that Confused.If u want u try to send him no problem for me in this or in making this thread normal.


Edited by Hema_M - 22 October 2010 at 5:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*Thamizhan*~

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Thendral Picture Gallery-No Comments!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38

~*Thamizhan*~ 299 88668 4 days ago
By Smiles-20
Thendral Creations Corner

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

~*Thamizhan*~ 533 102878 01 June 2014 at 3:11pm
By Smiles-20
Thendral Tuesday Aug 24th Written Update Pics added

2 3 4

Aahaana 26 4356 26 August 2010 at 6:18am
By Shemmo
GOTW - IF Thendral - Story Writing! ~*Thamizhan*~ 5 3095 24 August 2010 at 7:06am
By ~*Thamizhan*~
Thendral 20th August Friday

2 3

Theiva 18 3045 23 August 2010 at 11:54am
By -musicluv-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Thendral Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.