Thendral

WHERE IS THENDRAL???-Thendral team,pls do read this (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

neasamalar

neasamalar

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Bravo Hema, its been quite sometimes i watch thendral, and only today i watch it since my kids was having tuition in the kitchen, so i put the volume slow and was watching.
My heart just ache when i hear the abuses and nasty words used my tamil's mom.  Ohhh man, she is a woman, and woman are born to be patient, but she is typical ghost.  i cant imagine, once thendral was so superb but now its terrible.  i am not encouraging my kids to watch also.  the serial from TS, thangam, thendral and chellameh, all the concept are same, which are to "destroy a family and take revenge on them", not  respecting the elder ppl, ill treating the in laws.  Oh my GOD, where is this all the tamil serial is heading.  There is no serial that we can sit with family and watch.  I really disagree with this serials and nowadays i stop my kids to watch it. TQ sharing yur views with everyone

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MJan50KarthikkaQuelle-BelleShemmo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHERE IS THENDRAL???-Thendral team,pls do read this (Page 4)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
@Nesamalar
But this serial was not really like that.Hope to see a change in this serial in future and that is for what is this thread,I mean to request Coz Thendral was really great one.I...not only me but all fans of thendral really don't want to see our beloved Thendral to go down like all the other serials with all its chances in its hands to be the best and now badly want someone to take action regarding this.This is the real high time.

Edited by Hema_M - 13 October 2010 at 10:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-BelleShemmo

lakshmy2406

Groupbie

lakshmy2406

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Yes, i truly agree with the above posts.  Nowadays after I read the posts I don't have the heart to watch it in TV.  I can't imagine why the character Tulasi is put into in such a stressful situation.  This few days it is all about bombarding one person from left, right, up and down.  I really really wish that TA would be conscious soon and put an end to all these.  Until some positive segment is shown in this serial i will not watch it but just read the posts here.  So please director sir do something in order to show that not all evil deeds needs to wait until the end of the serial before justice being served.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

kuttyponnu

kuttyponnu

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
I think they are going to say that Thuls mother is Gayathri and she is the real daughter and Charu is only adopted. Then TA's mother will leave Charu like a hot potatoSmile

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by keen_critic

Sorry - don't agree with you there Hema - the decision to marry in such a hasty manner was wrong.  Because her timid character cannot withstand that. She is totally incapable of facing her MIL - she married TA without his mom knowing about it, which itself was cowardice. After marrying him, when they met the MIL with the college crowd, she hid behind TA, fearing her wrath.   

If she were portrayed as a bold character, then yes, things would have been different.

But Thulasi is showing as crying, crying all the time and not an iota of boldness in her. She is looking to others for help as usual. 

There is no way that bitchy woman would given her consent for TA & T to marry. Don't forget Charu would also make sure that TA is forced into marrying her while having Thulz being held captive elsewhere. Its not a matter of being cowardice - it was decided within a spur of the moment and TA's dirty mouthed mum was the actual cause. That is the only way of teaching that greedy woman a hard learnt lesson. Now she is actually ill treating Thulz out of her frustration for having her dreams of living in luxury just gone down the drain.Angry

But the only slacking part is that Thulz filling buckets after buckets in the hope of winning sympathies from the on lookers. How can she let that woman hit her...what bloody right has she? Instead she shd have turned around and given her a good smack for taking law into her own hands. So wat if she is the MIL? Yes you can give respect if you get respect in return too - there is no such thing as one way track. I do feel like slapping Thulz for not using her head - she is in daze situation - one tight slap would wake up and do the needful action to protect herself for the sake of her hubby and father. Angry

Antha step-mother too should not be spared either....Angry Padma knows Thulz's weakness thats why she too is taking advantage of the situation too. They say "barking dog seldom bites".... - try and retaliate then this dog will run for its life...similarly Padma too is trying her luck coz a weakling like Thulz is easy to handle. If only Thulz changes her timid self into a bold woman...we can see a lot of changes then - it would be Padma's turn to hide behind her son!!...but the sadist director seems to think otherwise..!!Angry 

Vijay_Krish

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

I think they are going to say that Thuls mother is Gayathri and she is the real daughter and Charu is only adopted. Then TA's mother will leave Charu like a hot potatoSmile

Appo who is the father? Is it our MM? Aiyoo...ente guruvayurappa...cheh! cheH... wat a scandal D'ohThat woman has yet to meet our MM....when their "kannum kannum nokia" thaan we will know the truth!!LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jan50shubbaShemmo

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmy2406

Yes, i truly agree with the above posts.  Nowadays after I read the posts I don't have the heart to watch it in TV.  I can't imagine why the character Tulasi is put into in such a stressful situation.  This few days it is all about bombarding one person from left, right, up and down.  I really really wish that TA would be conscious soon and put an end to all these.  Until some positive segment is shown in this serial i will not watch it but just read the posts here.  So please director sir do something in order to show that not all evil deeds needs to wait until the end of the serial before justice being served.

Don't waste your time pleading with that heartless sadist....I feel he is anti-women..!!AngryAngry

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
My conlusion on the sadism against women.....

Are women born to cry cry cry.......that too bcos of other women.......cant they stand up for their rights when truth is on their part.......why bow down.........i really hate thulasi than to pity her...............

Ippadiye pona.....my advise

Thamizh forget ur thulasi
Thulasi forget ur dignity - what is there ippo mattum
Thendral forget ur fans
Director sir forget ur viewers.......

If this continues sorry to say......pls bring back some positiveness......for thulasi she still has to go a real jail athu onnu thhan baki.....soon athuvum kati kill us ......sigh.........ivlo naal virtual jail with padma as warden irunthathu pathatha - ta took a bail and tried to save her - but now its going to end up in a real jail pola...........if at all these things happen......education kum sari viewers kum sari govinda thaan......pls do sthg

Shemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top