Thendral

WHERE IS THENDRAL???-Thendral team,pls do read this (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Superb Post Hema Akka!!...U pointed everything very well!!..This is what we felt these days!!TongueEmbarrassed

I agree with Everyone!!..Each point is 100% right!!!

Edited by Shammu26 - 10 October 2010 at 4:28am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalTheivaHema_M-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleDiviya27Sue Nair

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WHERE IS THENDRAL???-Thendral team,pls do read this (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Diviya27

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Ranu.

Ranu.

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Well said Hema!
This is more than just TA-withdrawal symptoms, but lack of any other good things in the serial. Director sir, when the gutter ladies are annoyed and can't stand each other's guttermouths, doesn't that mean there is something severely wrong with the characters' dialogues.

Before we have always praised that Thendral always shows realistic portrayals of characters but now, it's not seeming that way. Even a timid girl like Thulasi has her limits! After all, this show is called Thendral, not Puyal, so there should mixes of good and bad, not just bad.

Edited by ranuja12 - 10 October 2010 at 7:08am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Krithiga.ganeshAlishaGalHema_MTheivasupree-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.Quelle-BelleShemmoSue Nair

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Exactly Hema. It is very uncomfortable to watch this serial with the family. We watch serial after our stressful day, but after watching this serial, it adds more stress to us. The director is showing Tulasi as a very Timid girl and the whole world is against her. Very sad to watch it. Actually I skipped couple of days and just read the comments. If he is going to continue this way, he is going to lose his viewers.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

AlishaGalHema_MRanu.Theiva-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmoSue NairDiviya27

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged

I was told that THENDRAL means cool breeze....but idhu breeze-a idhu?? at the rate its going it looks more like a thunderstorm.Angry

I am not comfortable anymore....I rather surf the net to read some articles or listen to music.!!!Day Dreaming

My excitement of looking forward to this serial is almost at its last legs...unless they take favourable steps to rejuvenate Thendral fans interest.!!Unhappy

Hema ....good post with great thoughts delivered..!!Clap

Edited by Sue Nair - 10 October 2010 at 9:19am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Krithiga.ganeshAlishaGalRanu.Hema_MTheivaVijay_Krishsupree-musicluv-shubbaPearl.KarthikkaQuelle-BelleShemmo

AlishaGal

Groupbie

AlishaGal

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Hema ur points r really great dear!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MShemmo

hemavathy

hemavathy

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged

Super hema

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MShemmo

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
as from today i dont see this horrible serial.. im happy reading the update but still very much annoyed and angry on this serial move every day...

thulasi has become really hopeless and even the story too has now become hopeless.. and this director too is going in his own way like enn vazhi thani vazhi......

so unless and until i see some good things happens in this serial through the updates here im not gonna watch this thendral..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top