WHERE IS THENDRAL???-Thendral team,pls do read this - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Well done Hema

I wonder if the actresses who are doing Padma & TA's mom role get fed up of the abuses they have to dish at each other duirng shooting?
Originally posted by Hema_M

Thulasi was right,she can't shout at that time equal to that gutter mouth lady,Ii will make the situation even more worse.I don't know whether I am able to tell that clearly but anyways what Thulasi does at that time is justified and her decision to marry him is also right.Marrying the same day immediately might be unrealistic but mrge decision is right.It is not to shut that gutter mouth lay's mouth alone but to shut the society from talking ill about her.See Charu's case how they started buliding up stories with charu for mrge stopped before one week itself that too coz of the guy.Now in case of Thulasi,she got disgraced in front of everyone in the college and in the streets too so imagine how much they can build.So her decision was right.

That's what I said.She decided to marry Tamizh to prove everyone that she is not the kind of girl  Tamizh's mom told.They know well that Tamizh's mom won't accept.She is having a bad impression on Thulasi but the only way to prove herself is marrying Tamizh then how can they wait for Tamizh's mom to accept,only after mrge Thulasi can prove that she is not a girl she is thinking of. This doesn't mean that Thulasi is coward.Because Thulasi married Tamizh she can't stand with all courage in front of that lady coz Tamizh is engaged with another girl and the mrge is fixed in a week and now this girl married him just like that coz of which his mom will be furious,disappointed and dunno how her reaction will be so at this situation she can't go and say her that "See I've proved myself.what do u say now?" and there so many other things for her hesitation.Each and everything can't be explained yaar.

Ok anyways each and everyone have their own point of view.In my point of view what Thulasi did is nothing wrong and if u think it is,ok let it be....I understand that u have some reasons for that but still I stand by my point.

Now we can't change what has happened but we can expect some changes in future if they will understand our viewers which is what is important now so let's all hope for the best in upcoming Thendral πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Hema_M

That's what I said.She decided to marry Tamizh to prove everyone that she is not the kind of girl  Tamizh's mom told.They know well that Tamizh's mom won't accept.She is having a bad impression on Thulasi but the only way to prove herself is marrying Tamizh then how can they wait for Tamizh's mom to accept,only after mrge Thulasi can prove that she is not a girl she is thinking of. This doesn't mean that Thulasi is coward.Because Thulasi married Tamizh she can't stand with all courage in front of that lady coz Tamizh is engaged with another girl and the mrge is fixed in a week and now this girl married him just like that coz of which his mom will be furious,disappointed and dunno how her reaction will be so at this situation she can't go and say her that "See I've proved myself.what do u say now?" and there so many other things for her hesitation.Each and everything can't be explained yaar.

Ok anyways each and everyone have their own point of view.In my point of view what Thulasi did is nothing wrong and if u think it is,ok let it be....I understand that u have some reasons for that but still I stand by my point.

Now we can't change what has happened but we can expect some changes in future if they will understand our viewers which is what is important now so let's all hope for the best in upcoming Thendral πŸ˜ƒ

well said hema.. each one has different opinions on different situation of this serial...we can only blame the director...ha ha ha ha
Bravo Hema, its been quite sometimes i watch thendral, and only today i watch it since my kids was having tuition in the kitchen, so i put the volume slow and was watching.
My heart just ache when i hear the abuses and nasty words used my tamil's mom.  Ohhh man, she is a woman, and woman are born to be patient, but she is typical ghost.  i cant imagine, once thendral was so superb but now its terrible.  i am not encouraging my kids to watch also.  the serial from TS, thangam, thendral and chellameh, all the concept are same, which are to "destroy a family and take revenge on them", not  respecting the elder ppl, ill treating the in laws.  Oh my GOD, where is this all the tamil serial is heading.  There is no serial that we can sit with family and watch.  I really disagree with this serials and nowadays i stop my kids to watch it. TQ sharing yur views with everyone
@Nesamalar
But this serial was not really like that.Hope to see a change in this serial in future and that is for what is this thread,I mean to request Coz Thendral was really great one.I...not only me but all fans of thendral really don't want to see our beloved Thendral to go down like all the other serials with all its chances in its hands to be the best and now badly want someone to take action regarding this.This is the real high time.
Edited by Hema_M - 13 years ago
Yes, i truly agree with the above posts.  Nowadays after I read the posts I don't have the heart to watch it in TV.  I can't imagine why the character Tulasi is put into in such a stressful situation.  This few days it is all about bombarding one person from left, right, up and down.  I really really wish that TA would be conscious soon and put an end to all these.  Until some positive segment is shown in this serial i will not watch it but just read the posts here.  So please director sir do something in order to show that not all evil deeds needs to wait until the end of the serial before justice being served.
I think they are going to say that Thuls mother is Gayathri and she is the real daughter and Charu is only adopted. Then TA's mother will leave Charu like a hot potato😊
Originally posted by keen_critic

Sorry - don't agree with you there Hema - the decision to marry in such a hasty manner was wrong.  Because her timid character cannot withstand that. She is totally incapable of facing her MIL - she married TA without his mom knowing about it, which itself was cowardice. After marrying him, when they met the MIL with the college crowd, she hid behind TA, fearing her wrath.   

If she were portrayed as a bold character, then yes, things would have been different.

But Thulasi is showing as crying, crying all the time and not an iota of boldness in her. She is looking to others for help as usual. 

There is no way that bitchy woman would given her consent for TA & T to marry. Don't forget Charu would also make sure that TA is forced into marrying her while having Thulz being held captive elsewhere. Its not a matter of being cowardice - it was decided within a spur of the moment and TA's dirty mouthed mum was the actual cause. That is the only way of teaching that greedy woman a hard learnt lesson. Now she is actually ill treating Thulz out of her frustration for having her dreams of living in luxury just gone down the drain.😑

But the only slacking part is that Thulz filling buckets after buckets in the hope of winning sympathies from the on lookers. How can she let that woman hit her...what bloody right has she? Instead she shd have turned around and given her a good smack for taking law into her own hands. So wat if she is the MIL? Yes you can give respect if you get respect in return too - there is no such thing as one way track. I do feel like slapping Thulz for not using her head - she is in daze situation - one tight slap would wake up and do the needful action to protect herself for the sake of her hubby and father. 😑

Antha step-mother too should not be spared either....😑 Padma knows Thulz's weakness thats why she too is taking advantage of the situation too. They say "barking dog seldom bites".... - try and retaliate then this dog will run for its life...similarly Padma too is trying her luck coz a weakling like Thulz is easy to handle. If only Thulz changes her timid self into a bold woman...we can see a lot of changes then - it would be Padma's turn to hide behind her son!!...but the sadist director seems to think otherwise..!!😑 

Originally posted by kuttyponnu

I think they are going to say that Thuls mother is Gayathri and she is the real daughter and Charu is only adopted. Then TA's mother will leave Charu like a hot potato😊

Appo who is the father? Is it our MM? Aiyoo...ente guruvayurappa...cheh! cheH... wat a scandal That woman has yet to meet our MM....when their "kannum kannum nokia" thaan we will know the truth!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by lakshmy2406

Yes, i truly agree with the above posts.  Nowadays after I read the posts I don't have the heart to watch it in TV.  I can't imagine why the character Tulasi is put into in such a stressful situation.  This few days it is all about bombarding one person from left, right, up and down.  I really really wish that TA would be conscious soon and put an end to all these.  Until some positive segment is shown in this serial i will not watch it but just read the posts here.  So please director sir do something in order to show that not all evil deeds needs to wait until the end of the serial before justice being served.

Don't waste your time pleading with that heartless sadist....I feel he is anti-women..!!😑😑