Chellameh

Chellemeh 11 - 15 Oct: updates on Pg1 and Dis! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Thanx Gudgal for the friday update.ClapClapClap

This is high time that Pearl comes to know about CM Big smile

Beach vekkapora sema aappu again..Paavam pearlOuchOuchOuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chellemeh 11 - 15 Oct: updates on Pg1 and Dis! (Page 4)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bajn

bajn

Posted: 18 October 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MP_Radha

Originally posted by bajn

Hi, I am new here but enjoy reading your updates! Keep up the good work!
Meanwhile, why do I keep thinking that Beach is acting. Does some one else agree ? May be he will in the end say that it was all acting to bring out unmai from snake. Perhaps that is why he didnt kattify the thali ?
Hi Bajn,

welcome to Chellameh forum and India-forums.com.  Thank you so much for your encouragement.  It is great having your here.  Please join us in the discussion on a regular basis hun, when time permits. 

wow, i never thought from that angle ShockedShocked.  It could be possible, but if he was acing, I think he would have mantained distance from snake... but ivaru has gone too far naa Shocked...

Ya, I know. I've thought about that too. Can't imagine Omni letting down her bro this shamelessly really! May be 1. He will say he never ***** did with snake and the abortion was a drama anyway or 2. this is still fine to bring out the truth. Omni knows how to justify things convincingly.

Just a thought. Might be very absurd!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top