Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bajn thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi, I am new here but enjoy reading your updates! Keep up the good work!
Meanwhile, why do I keep thinking that Beach is acting. Does some one else agree ? May be he will in the end say that it was all acting to bring out unmai from snake. Perhaps that is why he didnt kattify the thali ?
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates ..
kittykrishna thumbnail
Thanx for the updates RADHAAAAA
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: bajn

Hi, I am new here but enjoy reading your updates! Keep up the good work!
Meanwhile, why do I keep thinking that Beach is acting. Does some one else agree ? May be he will in the end say that it was all acting to bring out unmai from snake. Perhaps that is why he didnt kattify the thali ?

Hi Bajn,

welcome to Chellameh forum and India-forums.com.  Thank you so much for your encouragement.  It is great having your here.  Please join us in the discussion on a regular basis hun, when time permits. 

wow, i never thought from that angle 😲😲.  It could be possible, but if he was acing, I think he would have mantained distance from snake... but ivaru has gone too far naa 😲...
kittykrishna thumbnail
Thanx Gudgal for the friday update.👏👏👏

This is high time that Pearl comes to know about CM 😃

Beach vekkapora sema aappu again..Paavam pearl
bajn thumbnail
Originally posted by: MP_Radha

Hi Bajn,

welcome to Chellameh forum and India-forums.com.  Thank you so much for your encouragement.  It is great having your here.  Please join us in the discussion on a regular basis hun, when time permits. 

wow, i never thought from that angle 😲😲.  It could be possible, but if he was acing, I think he would have mantained distance from snake... but ivaru has gone too far naa 😲...

Ya, I know. I've thought about that too. Can't imagine Omni letting down her bro this shamelessly really! May be 1. He will say he never ***** did with snake and the abortion was a drama anyway or 2. this is still fine to bring out the truth. Omni knows how to justify things convincingly.

Just a thought. Might be very absurd!