India-Forums

UPDATE 10/02/05 (UK)

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 4:36pm | IP Logged

Update 10 feb (UK)

So Rimjhim spots Anands 'deceased' father in the mall. She sprints about in the mall looking for him. Shes running all over the shopping centre into many shops and floors.. but with no luck. Then, she sees the security desk at reception and she looks at their security television screen (divided into around 16 camera views from all over the mall). She asks the security man on his chair to flick through the different individual camera views so she can look at each of them properly. The security man starts flicking from one camera view to another. Meanwhile, Anands father is leaving the mall with his shopping bags. Rimjhim spots him on one of the camera views that shows the outside of the mall. Rimjhim rushes out of the mall and sees the man getting into a car. She runs after if but its too far and it drives away. But she catches the number plate and memorises it.

Anand is upset about Shweta's departure. Malini tells him that shes contacted afew people but has had no luck in finding Shweta. Anand tells her ''i cant seem to think of a reason why she would want to leave me..after all i have never ill treated her. If she felt she was wronged then she should have talked to me about it. I have shouted at her a couple of times in anger but i have never given a reason to leave me like she did''. Malini tells him that he mustnt trouble himself with these thoughts as he has another duty to perform. Anand says ''whats that?''. Malini tells him that its his fathers death anniversary today and he should start the rituals. Anand says ''I know. But my brains not working, im just feeling upset..tell Rimjhim to take care of the rituals and other things''. Malini tells him that Rimjhims gone out somewhere. Anand says ''well, she can take care of it when she returns''. Malini looks distraught at how much he respects Rimjhim.

Rimjhim lands up at the police station. She asks some policeman at the desk that she has a car numberplate memorised and she must know the name and address attached to it. The policeman says he cant divulge that information. She tells him its very important. He refuses and firmly tells her that its against the law. She presses him further by lying ''well, listen sir, that car left behind a bag containing wedding cards and invitations..someones wedding might be delayed and these things are important to someone out there..i just wanted to be a good samaritan and return the bag to its owner. I heard that your a policeman that believes in God ..well so do i and expected you to help me but if you dont want to then theres nothing i can do about it''..Rimjhim starts pretending like shes walking off. The policeman feels guilty and says ''hold on..ok give me that numberplate and i'll give you the details''.

Rimjhim lands up at the address that the policeman gave her. A man opens the door and she looks at him and realises it isnt Anands father. She asks the stranger if he is the man whom the policeman gave the name linked to the car. He replies that yes, he is that man. She asks the man if he just went to the mall. The man says that he hasnt been anywhere all day. She says that she saw his car at the mall and traced it to his house. Rimjhim recites his numberplate. The stranger says ''oh, that car, i sold it last week to someone but i havent transferred the details yet''. Rimjhim asks if she sold that car to a Mr Saxena?, the man replies ''no, i sold the car to someone called Anil Rastogi''. Rimjhim asks the details of Mr Rastogi as he left behind some important baggage that she has to return. The man readily gives the details.

Anand has laid out all the arrangements for his fathers death anniversary. There are brahman present..and eager to begin the rituals. The brahman say ''the time is flying by very fast and this ritual must be started immediately''. Anand looks at Malini who says that Rimjhim still hasnt returned. Anand says ''very well, lets begin''. Malini stands as Anand and the brahman are sitting infront of a picture of Anands father..the ritual begins are the brahman say prayers.

Yashoda and Bua worry about Babuji as he still hasnt returned from Shirdi. Just then Babuji comes walking back home with his bag..he looks very relaxed. Bua and Yashoda ask him if he had a nice trip. Babuji is happy and says it was great and he happily says ''glory to Sai Baba''. Yashoda tells him that Iravati was quite mad that he disappeared off. Babuji says ''yea off course she would be mad..i didnt even tell her i was going. My friend Dinesh came round and we just left together''. Babuji asks if things at home are ok. Bua and Yashoda fluster their words but finally tell him that Anand is doing a ritual for his deceased father. Babuji feels distressed again and sadly says ''when will troubles end for him..when will he realise that his father is alive and kicking''.

Rakesh is at his own residence. Hes talking to his mother on the phone..casual conversation telling her not to call his office as he wont be coming there again. Then Tanya comes in and they talk. She asks him why hes decided to quit his job? He says hes had enough of this corruptness. Tanya tells him ''you helped me and told me to beware of her and fight her..dont abandon me now. Please come back to the office and continue work as usual. Im giving you authority to handle office affairs''. Rakesh reluctantly agrees.

Rimjhim lands up at another house, this time its Anil Rastogi's house. A woman opens the door and Rimjhim asks her if she can chat to Mr Rastogi. The woman politely asks her what she wants. Before Rimjhim starts explaining..Mr Rastogi comes down the stairs and the woman introduces Rimjhim. Rimjhim stares at him for a while. He politely asks her to stop staring and again asks her what she wants. She snaps out of her stare and tells him that someone is using his face and claiming him to be dead..all in an effort to break apart her family. Mr Rastogi is confused. Rimjhim asks him to come with her as Anand Saxena thinks he is his father. Mr Rastogi thinks shes making up stories as he doesnt even know an Anand Saxena or his father. Rimjhim starts explaining the situation to him.

Meanwhile, Anand and the Brahman are doing the ceremony. Malini is standing over the proceedings. Anand looks very upset and distressed as he looks at his fathers photo behind the glass and garlanded. Then he starts seeing a reflection on the glass..he sees his fathers reflection and feels confused. He looks around and sees Mr Rastogi standing beside Rimjhim. Anand looks weakened all of a sudden as he feels a pang of sadness and longing..mixed with confusion at what he sees. Mr Rastogi looks disturbed at seeing his own death ceremony. Malini is shocked and Rimjhim is looks determined to spill the truth.

PREVIEW

Malini blames this on Rimjhim for finding a lookalike to confuse poor Anand. Anand questions Rimjhim.

sukh IF-Rockerz
sukh
sukh

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
thanks a bunch for the update...........
fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 10 February 2005 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
thank you for the update
PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Thanks Chetsmyster for the great update. 

Malini is a really stupid baddie.  SHE CHOSE A MAN THAT'S ALIVE AND WELL TO BE ANAND'S SUPPOSED DEAD FATHER.  HOW IDIOTIC!!!

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 11 February 2005 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
LOL

"Meanwhile, Anand and the Brahman are doing the ceremony. Malini is standing over the proceedings. Anand looks very upset and distressed as he looks at his fathers photo behind the glass and garlanded. Then he starts seeing a reflection on the glass..he sees his fathers reflection and feels confused. He looks around and sees Mr Rastogi standing beside Rimjhim. Anand looks weakened all of a sudden as he feels a pang of sadness and longing..mixed with confusion at what he sees. Mr Rastogi looks disturbed at seeing his own death ceremony. Malini is shocked and Rimjhim is looks determined to spill the truth...."

Usually, we wonder how the dead come back alive and in this case the alive wonder how they died!

BTW - Thanks for the update!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top