Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

y there is

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

helloo

helloo

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
y there is no update for this show.. i mean i am dying to read written update.. before they use to have it after every episode.. now they dont have written update..
plz some one update..
thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "y there is" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
we do have updates everyday check the  few Pages Before Posting it.

Mods Please Close this Topic.there is nothing to discuss on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silence_Gold

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I think the updates need to be made sticky...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

diva007

diva007

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Hi, I am a silent member...read only Smile!..This forum is pretty good with their updates Thumbs Up.  Maybe someone can tell us where Friday's update is located.  We have until Sunday to catch up anyways Smile

helloo

helloo

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
before anynne close can someone tell me how to locate oct 8.. i am serious i am searching since tat date.. i am taling about written update.. plzzz anyone tell me how to locate.. nyone

and where to look cuz i did went to bak pages they have for oct 7 not 8.. does anyone has ans for this

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.