i had a whole lotta trouble in deciding which one to postπŸ˜†

Your username:VampirePrincess
Your Name(Optional):ZJ
Your Age(Optional):18
Topic Number: Luv Story-any kind- (Sad)
Title of Story:Why?
Story:

WHY?

The day she left morena her heart had been hammering hard against her chest telling her about the start of something new. Why? Didn't she always dream of setting her ambitions?Of achieving her set out goals.

She feared Mumbai, a city full of different kind of people yet she never expressed it, she hid it all behind her smile.

Excel her new college, on her first day it felt weird, odd, she felt like hiding under a table or to cuddle up in her mother's arms. Why? When she didn't have her mother, when she couldn't avoid the first day?

She met him there, he was the most famous guy in the entire college, every girls heartthrobe, the famous basketball player, but he was not only good at that, he was also a good player of hearts.then Why? Did she get attracted to him, when his player image was so clear to her, why did she fall for him?

He had befriended her shown extra interest, wanting to talk, to drop her home, to help her in college'Why?

He told the reason to that one day, and it was one of the most beautiful day of her life, the day he proposed to her smiling, with only pure love edged in every feature of his, she said Yes.

And then'..

That One day he didn't come back home and she was worried, Why had he not returned from office yet? had she known of the miserable incident, no, then why did her heart thud so bad against her chest and air seemed to be too hard to breathe in easily. Why?Was it nature's warning?

She stood there staring at his lifeless form..why? did it had to be him?

The truck collided into him and he no longer existed, he was dead then Why? Was she alive?Why wasn't it her with him in the car.

Why Didn't she breath her last with him?Why?

Today again here she knelt down next to his grave as warm tears sprung in her eyes and flowed down her cheeks instantly freezing.

The wind swept her hair as she stood up staring down reading her chosen lines.

Here lies Samrat Shergill

A beloved Son, Husband, Brother, Father and Friend.

Born 15 august 1982- Died 17 may 2008

She still lived. Why?

God answered her soon as she got her medical reports, Little sam would soon join her world, a world engulfed with darkness, into a world where he would never meet his dad, never know his dad.

She gave birth to him, and there he was, not her son but samrat, those chocolate brown eyes a painful similarity with his father's, his jet of black silky hair so similar and his milky white skin.

Every moment he reminded her of him.

Years passed and here she was seeing samrat in the eyes of their 14 year old son.

The best Basketball player, crazy about music, teacher's favourite and every girls dream.

The sharp similarity often clutched her heart, she sat day and night, foolishly praying that may there be similarities but not in fate.

She blinked as a few more tears flowed down her cheeks, she felt lil sam tug her sleeve, she held his finger and directed him to the next grave.

She laid the yellow flowers on the tombstone and the lines caught her eye as she sucked for air, she felt something pressing hard on her chest, it was painful like someone had draped heavy metal chains around her.

Here lies Suhani Shergill

A beloved Daughter, Sister and Friend

Born 26 june 1984- Died 30 may 2008

She knew it had to happen, For suhani her life resided in Samrat, her brother.Things had gone too worst for anyone to control probably her grave would have been next to theirs if it hadn't been lil sam.

The only reason she breathed.

She headed out of the graveyard holding lil sam's finger, though her heart still wished.

To hold his hand to feel his presence next to her, and for a moment she did, often when she was drowned in memories of them together, she could feel him, in her dreams he was so real.

Yet he wasn't here

Why?Why did her heart still crave for him..when she knew it was over'.when she knew he didn't exist anymore'

Why?

Is Gunjan Shergill still holding her hand free, waiting'.waiting for Samrat to hold hers'.Why?

Picture(Optional): -------

Thats all..All the Best Every1!😳

Edited by VampirePrincess - 13 years ago
spln thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
oh i really wana try here! - sure will too, if time can become a kinder soul :|

good luck to aspirants!

cheers,
nj
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
is this only for those people who already write ff's or can non writers participate
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Okay. so here is my entry...😳

Your username: phoenixgirl
Your Name(Optional):Harsha
Your Age(Optional):21
Topic Number: Family Stories
Title of Story: The Miracle
Story: I am so sorry, but i have to remove this story from here as I intend to publish this elsewhere... if anyone wants to read it, u r welcome to visit my personal blog- harshaunnikrishnan.blogspot.com

Thank you for everyone who voted for me...

Picture(Optional):

image courtesy:flickr.com

Edited by phoenixgirl - 13 years ago
her_story thumbnail

-edited-

sorry, double post!! dint realise

Edited by phoenixgirl - 13 years ago
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Your username: Amrita 2010
Your Name(Optional): Amrita
Your Age(Optional):28
Topic Number: Luv Storys-Any kind
Title of Story: A Challenge
Story:

She appeared beautiful even in his shirt. He didn't want his shirt to hang on caressing her silky skin. Instead of the shirt he should get the chance, he believed. He took a deep breath before approaching towards her, demanding to get his shirt back. As his heartbeat increased, he halted. He needed to gather some confidence in him. As he moved closer he had felt his vision narrowed. He was only seeing her as the rest was dark. He knew what was going on within his mind, the moment he saw her wearing his shirt. He was mesmerized by her beauty and was captivated by her look.

He wanted to touch her as he removed the tie, to make sure she was not a mirage. He had visualized him undressing her before as well, with hands that were unsteady but sure. He saw the sudden rise and fall of her breasts as her breathing quickened. He turned her towards the mirror and asked to look at their reflection. She obeyed him by looking at their reflection and lowered her gaze. He understood the meaning of her quick movement. He traced a finger behind her ears first one then the other. He saw her squirming, as an invitation to touch her body and soul by tilting her head. She parted her lips as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

He whispered into her ears 'Khanak, open your eyes. I want to see you see me' She opened her eyes and murmured 'no Shantanu, I can't bear to keep it open anymore.' He moved her towards the bed and made her sit on the edge. Slowly he raised her chin with his trembling fingers, kneeling before her and spoke 'Khanak, if you think I am doing is wrong, and then you can stop me. But I need my shirt back right now.' She put a finger on his lips without the knowledge of her actions.

He started on his mission again, taking all the time they needed. He unbuttoned the first button and then the second one. As he approached for the third one, she flustered to get up to run away. He was way too clever for her and pulled her to him holding her wrist. She glanced at him over her left shoulder and pleaded him to let her go. He gathered himself to a standing position and held on her waist to stop her from writhing. He bent with his mouth near her left shoulder and let out a deep breath as he pressed his lips against her bare skin 'don't try to run away from me Khanak'. She leaned her shoulders against him as he held her waist with both of his hands. She felt herself gone tender inside, unable to stop the shiver in need.

He traced her fingers along with her jaw line and continued it to the line of her throat to the base of her neck. She let out a moan unable to bear the torture. She whispered his name she breathed as she lost the control of her very own mind. He continued the movements of his fingers slowly but gently as they reached below her neck. He followed the same rhythm and kept the same pace in his movements. Without knowing she touched his hand in excitement. He let go of her waist and slowly took a step backward feeling rejected and guilty. Khanak stood stunned, not understanding what has happened to him. She approached to him slowly, without bothering how she looked in a half buttoned shirt. She placed a hand on his back and waited for him to turn around. He was frozen on his step without knowing what to do. She hugged him from behind and told 'come and get your shirt back if you have any courage'. He closed his eyes and sighed with relief as she didn't misunderstand him. 

Shaan took her words more of a challenge than winning back his shirt. He turned around to face her 'fine, and don't tell me that I did this or that, ok? And remember that you can't win against Shantanu  Kandelwal'. It seemed like his name has everything needed to win the challenges he faces. She blinked her eyes as if she was still in a state of unconsciousness. He frowned at her with a huge grin on his face by seeing the craziness of his beautiful wife. 'Khanak, let me start with it' he raised his hand to reach the shirt she wore. With a shock on her face she gathered the shirt to herself and tightened it with her hands. She turned away not wanting to face him again as she would definitely loose to him.

He held the collar of the shirt, not letting her to go away from him. She tried to free herself by pulling; again she failed as he pulled her towards him. 'Let me go Shantanu!' she managed to say between her breaths. He pulled her closer to him again, ignoring her demand 'only when I get back my shirt!'. She closed her eyes as her mind forced to run but legs didn't allow her to do so.

He lowered himself and muttered 'why do you want to go? A while ago you challenged me, and now you want to go away? I can't believe this Khanak' He frowned as he knew the reason why she wanted to go. She said 'actually I didn't mean anything like that'. 'Then what did you mean? I don't understand what you want to do? Tell me, what do you really want?' He turned to her and lifted her chin as he did before. She lifted her chin but kept on closing her eyes stubbornly. Ahh! So this is what she wanted.

'Open your eyes and look at me, Khanak! Tell me why? Tell me? How long are you going to run away from me? And what we have?' He said in a husky voice. He has suffered alot from her, affecting him everytime they were together. He could not take his eyes off her everytime she was present. He wanted to keep her in his arms alot of times, but she stopped him from doing it before. He could not bear it any more. He could not tolerate her breaking his heart with her smiles and kindness.

He put his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. He whispered to her ears 'Khanak! Do you really want to see what you do to me?' He tilted her head on his shoulder and placed slow, gentle kisses from her neck to her cheek and then her ear 'see what happens to you too! Still you want to go? 'She closed her eyes as she felt herself go weak. She tried to remove his hands from her shoulders, but she felt something reached her deep within, when she touched his hands. Her touch encouraged him as he slowly put his right hand down to unbutton the rest of the buttons on the shirt.

Picture(Optional):
Edited by amrita2010 - 13 years ago
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: VampirePrincess

i had a whole lotta trouble in deciding which one to postπŸ˜†

Your username:VampirePrincess
Your Name(Optional):ZJ
Your Age(Optional):18
Topic Number: Luv Story-any kind- (Sad)
Title of Story:Why?
Story:

WHY?

The day she left morena her heart had been hammering hard against her chest telling her about the start of something new. Why? Didn't she always dream of setting her ambitions?Of achieving her set out goals.

She feared Mumbai, a city full of different kind of people yet she never expressed it, she hid it all behind her smile.

Excel her new college, on her first day it felt weird, odd, she felt like hiding under a table or to cuddle up in her mother's arms. Why? When she didn't have her mother, when she couldn't avoid the first day?

She met him there, he was the most famous guy in the entire college, every girls heartthrobe, the famous basketball player, but he was not only good at that, he was also a good player of hearts.then Why? Did she get attracted to him, when his player image was so clear to her, why did she fall for him?

He had befriended her shown extra interest, wanting to talk, to drop her home, to help her in college'Why?

He told the reason to that one day, and it was one of the most beautiful day of her life, the day he proposed to her smiling, with only pure love edged in every feature of his, she said Yes.

And then'..

That One day he didn't come back home and she was worried, Why had he not returned from office yet? had she known of the miserable incident, no, then why did her heart thud so bad against her chest and air seemed to be too hard to breathe in easily. Why?Was it nature's warning?

She stood there staring at his lifeless form..why? did it had to be him?

The truck collided into him and he no longer existed, he was dead then Why? Was she alive?Why wasn't it her with him in the car.

Why Didn't she breath her last with him?Why?

Today again here she knelt down next to his grave as warm tears sprung in her eyes and flowed down her cheeks instantly freezing.

The wind swept her hair as she stood up staring down reading her chosen lines.

Here lies Samrat Shergill

A beloved Son, Husband, Brother, Father and Friend.

Born 15 august 1982- Died 17 may 2008

She still lived. Why?

God answered her soon as she got her medical reports, Little sam would soon join her world, a world engulfed with darkness, into a world where he would never meet his dad, never know his dad.

She gave birth to him, and there he was, not her son but samrat, those chocolate brown eyes a painful similarity with his father's, his jet of black silky hair so similar and his milky white skin.

Every moment he reminded her of him.

Years passed and here she was seeing samrat in the eyes of their 14 year old son.

The best Basketball player, crazy about music, teacher's favourite and every girls dream.

The sharp similarity often clutched her heart, she sat day and night, foolishly praying that may there be similarities but not in fate.

She blinked as a few more tears flowed down her cheeks, she felt lil sam tug her sleeve, she held his finger and directed him to the next grave.

She laid the yellow flowers on the tombstone and the lines caught her eye as she sucked for air, she felt something pressing hard on her chest, it was painful like someone had draped heavy metal chains around her.

Here lies Suhani Shergill

A beloved Daughter, Sister and Friend

Born 26 june 1984- Died 30 may 2008

She knew it had to happen, For suhani her life resided in Samrat, her brother.Things had gone too worst for anyone to control probably her grave would have been next to theirs if it hadn't been lil sam.

The only reason she breathed.

She headed out of the graveyard holding lil sam's finger, though her heart still wished.

To hold his hand to feel his presence next to her, and for a moment she did, often when she was drowned in memories of them together, she could feel him, in her dreams he was so real.

Yet he wasn't here

Why?Why did her heart still crave for him..when she knew it was over'.when she knew he didn't exist anymore'

Why?

Is Gunjan Shergill still holding her hand free, waiting'.waiting for Samrat to hold hers'.Why?

Picture(Optional): -------

Thats all..All the Best Every1!😳

awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee zeeru
her_story thumbnail

@vampire princess

that was awesome... loved it...