Book Talk

Story Writing Contest 2010-CLSD!VOTING INFO PG 26 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 29

Page 1
Page   of 29
Page 3 Page 29

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Okay sounds gr8!
2 questions

Is there any word limit?
when can we post the Short story? like can i post today?

*edited**
one more qs
It should be in english completely? 

Edited by VampirePrincess - 13 October 2010 at 5:19am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Story Writing Contest 2010-CLSD!VOTING INFO PG 26 (Page 2)" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aubade.

IF-Sizzlerz

Aubade.

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
if i get idea..i shall write.....

Sex.Direction

IF-Rockerz

Sex.Direction

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VampirePrincess

Okay sounds gr8!
2 questions

Is there any word limit?
when can we post the Short story? like can i post today?

No, no word limit, just WRITE Big smile just dont make it like SUPER SUPER long, or like a paragraph in lenght haha. but yea use as many words you wish

yea, contest has started so post your story!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnotherAdmirer

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweetu.Baby

Originally posted by phoenixgirl

I hav two questions...

1. Is it okay if i post a story which i already posted in the writer's corner forum?

2.Can one person post more than one entries?

pls answer...:)

1.) OF COURSE YOU CAN =D
2.) Well it may get confusing for entries so i woul say no =/
I will be opening more story contests in the future, so dont worry =]

okay, thank u 4 clearing that...Smile

Swati_Hegde

Goldie

Swati_Hegde

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Sounds great! I'll try to join! Thumbs Up

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 13 October 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
goodluck to all..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AttractiveAdya

AnotherAdmirer

IF-Rockerz

AnotherAdmirer

i had a whole lotta trouble in deciding which one to postLOL

Your username:VampirePrincess
Your Name(Optional):ZJ
Your Age(Optional):18
Topic Number: Luv Story-any kind- (Sad)
Title of Story:Why?
Story:

WHY?

The day she left morena her heart had been hammering hard against her chest telling her about the start of something new. Why? Didn't she always dream of setting her ambitions?Of achieving her set out goals.

She feared Mumbai, a city full of different kind of people yet she never expressed it, she hid it all behind her smile.

Excel her new college, on her first day it felt weird, odd, she felt like hiding under a table or to cuddle up in her mother's arms. Why? When she didn't have her mother, when she couldn't avoid the first day?

She met him there, he was the most famous guy in the entire college, every girls heartthrobe, the famous basketball player, but he was not only good at that, he was also a good player of hearts.then Why? Did she get attracted to him, when his player image was so clear to her, why did she fall for him?

He had befriended her shown extra interest, wanting to talk, to drop her home, to help her in college'Why?

He told the reason to that one day, and it was one of the most beautiful day of her life, the day he proposed to her smiling, with only pure love edged in every feature of his, she said Yes.

And then'..

That One day he didn't come back home and she was worried, Why had he not returned from office yet? had she known of the miserable incident, no, then why did her heart thud so bad against her chest and air seemed to be too hard to breathe in easily. Why?Was it nature's warning?

She stood there staring at his lifeless form..why? did it had to be him?

The truck collided into him and he no longer existed, he was dead then Why? Was she alive?Why wasn't it her with him in the car.

Why Didn't she breath her last with him?Why?

Today again here she knelt down next to his grave as warm tears sprung in her eyes and flowed down her cheeks instantly freezing.

The wind swept her hair as she stood up staring down reading her chosen lines.

Here lies Samrat Shergill

A beloved Son, Husband, Brother, Father and Friend.

Born 15 august 1982- Died 17 may 2008

She still lived. Why?

God answered her soon as she got her medical reports, Little sam would soon join her world, a world engulfed with darkness, into a world where he would never meet his dad, never know his dad.

She gave birth to him, and there he was, not her son but samrat, those chocolate brown eyes a painful similarity with his father's, his jet of black silky hair so similar and his milky white skin.

Every moment he reminded her of him.

Years passed and here she was seeing samrat in the eyes of their 14 year old son.

The best Basketball player, crazy about music, teacher's favourite and every girls dream.

The sharp similarity often clutched her heart, she sat day and night, foolishly praying that may there be similarities but not in fate.

She blinked as a few more tears flowed down her cheeks, she felt lil sam tug her sleeve, she held his finger and directed him to the next grave.

She laid the yellow flowers on the tombstone and the lines caught her eye as she sucked for air, she felt something pressing hard on her chest, it was painful like someone had draped heavy metal chains around her.

Here lies Suhani Shergill

A beloved Daughter, Sister and Friend

Born 26 june 1984- Died 30 may 2008

She knew it had to happen, For suhani her life resided in Samrat, her brother.Things had gone too worst for anyone to control probably her grave would have been next to theirs if it hadn't been lil sam.

The only reason she breathed.

She headed out of the graveyard holding lil sam's finger, though her heart still wished.

To hold his hand to feel his presence next to her, and for a moment she did, often when she was drowned in memories of them together, she could feel him, in her dreams he was so real.

Yet he wasn't here

Why?Why did her heart still crave for him..when she knew it was over'.when she knew he didn't exist anymore'

Why?

Is Gunjan Shergill still holding her hand free, waiting'.waiting for Samrat to hold hers'.Why?

Picture(Optional): -------

Thats all..All the Best Every1!Embarrassed

Edited by VampirePrincess - 13 October 2010 at 5:53am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayil_iraheshona2010Escapiststrings123marisol45amy00487SaJan-SaJanrosecutievrinda9183Swati_HegdeOddiYulleJaeeDevRathoreShaitaanSundariMojo.SweetRozie123saniya.xdbr_kmichiMeghAn_AnYaFanRainbowWarriorAmerradreamer_dreams-Kruti.S-hindu4lyfmiss_bennetsariska_mnartiKavya....-SilverFlames-AasthahereSM_317ssroomaniXDevilsDesireXXSilentWishesXCandYlicious_S..Enchanteur...Destiny.--Mahima---BlueEyes-ar_sajan4evrAttractiveAdyasamratrocksShafooPrishna_DBPSruky786..RamKiJanaki..aashizinwhiterose29sweetMonayaSanuBabajiKaThullu

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

oh i really wana try here! - sure will too, if time can become a kinder soul :|

good luck to aspirants!

cheers,
nj

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EscapistSex.DirectionAttractiveAdya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top