Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Xaviara

hey Navz, your post as usual is brilliant...
my points are

1. Since you have beautifully mentioned about Nivi's priority about family, I feel that if Keshav and Naintara dadi asks Nivi to forgive Sid, she would do so. There is a chance for Nivi-Sid reunion thus. And it might not be that much impossible, because both Niantara dadi and Kehsav basically are ever forgicing. Both of them forgave the allegations and were ready to talk to Yashodhara and folks. In that way, Sid would be looked upon by them as someone who reacted to his family being questioned and  who also came to know about his father's murder at that moment. Another vital factor in favour of Sid being forgiven by Naintara and Keshav is Sid's mother Vandana, who have respected Keshav and Naintara always. She was the only person who believed that Keshav is not the murderer of her husband. If Naintara dadi and Keshav forgives, Nivi will also forgive Sid.

2. Regarding Sid's priority of family, I feel at that moment of jumping from cliff, to Sid, it was more like " to convince Nivi that he could jump from the cliff" because he was pretty sure that Nivi will neither allow him to jump nor she is a girl, who will allow him to jump as she knows that if Sid jumps, his dadasahib, his mother will be no where. I am actually surprised how Sid can hold on to the stuff that Nivi raised her voice...Nivi actually asked a question to Dadasahib, she never raised her voice against dadasahib.

3. Since Viren is the choice for Nivi now, I have a hard core feeling that even if Nivi falls for Viren (which might not be so soon and easy), the day she comes to know he is Jawahar-Chanchal's son ( the persons who killed Bhuban and passed the blame to Keshav),her choice will be Sid not Viren. Because if she compares, Sid's fault will be like more due to misunderstanding created by Chanchal-Jawahar. No way she will accept Viren, who unfortunately happens to be the son of the two people, because of whom her family and father suffered. Her father and family are everything for Nivi.
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrushalini

Lolzz I know, but it is discussions like these that I love where we can debate with good examples and reference !! 😆 That makes all these discussions so much fun and interesting !!

Wow, I didn't know that much about Raadha and Kishan love, it is indeed beautiful !! But I hate to point this out, but they were Gods, and NivArth's are human beings !! 😳 And when human beings are subject to unconditional love and support, they always melt in the favor of those who have showered so much love, faith and support on them !! 😳

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Coming to Viren's example...I somehow feel that Viren has come more as a saviour for Nivi, rather than just a romantic partner....

the song manmohona depicts it all...
"chhod ke mathura kashi..." and Viren was climbing the stairs and coming to her...like God cannot come everywhere, so HE send his "messenger" for His disciples...

Some days bacK, I only pointed out that Radha-Krishna's love is unfulfilled, but still there are the unique examples that they are the eternal lovers, they reside in one another. Their love is so intense that they did n't need any social bondage. Nivi-Sid's love might be shown like that also...

actually, the story is unpredictable now. I am myself very confused where it is heading...
Vrushalini thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@xaviara:
I agree with you...and at the end of the day it's a show and it's characters are made by the makers of the show....but why are we judging nivi arth separation and they will surely be with someone else and all.....
whatever you said is absolutely true...the time makes you fall in love with each other...thats what goes with nivi sid too...time what does matter...they didn't get enough time to grow up as lovers...so given some time they will stand by each other, and their love will shine brightly....
But if the makers have decided not to give them any more time and pair up with  some another lead pairs then surely they will never be together.....
And then they kept claiming its a postive and unique love story...what will be unique...more or less this what has been shown in so far so many hindi soaps....that initially there is no love, there are situations bring two people closer, and then as time passes they fall in love.....

It will be unique love story if sid and nivi accept each other's importance in each other's life and take a decision that they will remain together wether married or not and if not then they will not go with some one else too and will keep on standing by respective families.. nivi would brighten her life and her father's life becomng woman of substance and sid would achieve his father's dream!!

Whats the point seeing same old stuff again and again in the story.... two people in love, then separation, marriage to some another people, longing in their heart, etc etc...are we not tired to see this again and again over the years...and the young viewers want something light, refreshing love story ..cause I guess now a days youngsters are so much busy and tensed up with studies and jobs  ( I know bit away from the topic of discussion)...why can't makers think all of this to keep their show unique and different...CCBM has that potential to change the trends going on for years in the hindi serials.....
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

@ Xaviara

hey Navz, your post as usual is brilliant...
my points are

1. Since you have beautifully mentioned about Nivi's priority about family, I feel that if Keshav and Naintara dadi asks Nivi to forgive Sid, she would do so. There is a chance for Nivi-Sid reunion thus. And it might not be that much impossible, because both Niantara dadi and Kehsav basically are ever forgicing. Both of them forgave the allegations and were ready to talk to Yashodhara and folks. In that way, Sid would be looked upon by them as someone who reacted to his family being questioned and  who also came to know about his father's murder at that moment. Another vital factor in favour of Sid being forgiven by Naintara and Keshav is Sid's mother Vandana, who have respected Keshav and Naintara always. She was the only person who believed that Keshav is not the murderer of her husband. If Naintara dadi and Keshav forgives, Nivi will also forgive Sid.

Agreed, it is very much possible, but you are forgetting that the basic sketch and main ingredient of a character in a RS show never changes !! And Nivi's main ingredient or basic character sketch is her fierce loyalty to her family !! That is why when she earlier thought that there was problem between Sharma's and Sood's, she didn't even ask her Dadi about it, she made her decision not to do anything with them and told Yash to do the same ! It was when the invitation to the Sood house came for Pooja, that she asked her Dadi about it !! And when Dadi told her everything was fine, it was then she spoke to or interacted with Sid again. But that was when she was Putal, now she is Nivedita, and earlier Dadi use to take care of them and make the decisions, but now Nivi has become confident and mature enough to make those decisions for them and take care of them, which was very clear with the way she told her Dadi, that she will protect her dad from everything, even his own brother !! So I think Nivi might not even listen to Naintara or Keshav ! Also there is the matter of Divya, because again her character sketch won't let he get back together with Sid, because now he is engaged to Divya. What he did to Nivi and her dad was out of shock and misunderstanding, agreed, but to get engaged to Divya was wrong !! All he had to do was tell her about himself and Nivi and she would have backed out herself !! But he didn't, so now even if she forgives Sid for what he did to her and Keshav, she would never accept him now knowing he is engaged to Divya !!

2. Regarding Sid's priority of family, I feel at that moment of jumping from cliff, to Sid, it was more like " to convince Nivi that he could jump from the cliff" because he was pretty sure that Nivi will neither allow him to jump nor she is a girl, who will allow him to jump as she knows that if Sid jumps, his dadasahib, his mother will be no where. I am actually surprised how Sid can hold on to the stuff that Nivi raised her voice...Nivi actually asked a question to Dadasahib, she never raised her voice against dadasahib.

That means he was bluffing !! Do people really need t bluff when their love is true, or do they really need to hear the 3 magical words, even when they have 100% faith that the person they love, loves them too !!!

3. Since Viren is the choice for Nivi now, I have a hard core feeling that even if Nivi falls for Viren (which might not be so soon and easy), the day she comes to know he is Jawahar-Chanchal's son ( the persons who killed Bhuban and passed the blame to Keshav),her choice will be Sid not Viren. Because if she compares, Sid's fault will be like more due to misunderstanding created by Chanchal-Jawahar. No way she will accept Viren, who unfortunately happens to be the son of the two people, because of whom her family and father suffered. Her father and family are everything for Nivi.

Bani I disagree here, NivRen will definitely find out about each other, long before they can even begin to think about falling for each other !!  When they do fall for one another, they would know who they are falling for !! Also, I was reading Kinshuk's article again and it said over there that he will be appear to be positive at times, and at time negative and gray shaded !! So that means his reaction to Nivi won't be positive, because he has a worse temper then even Sid, also unlike Sid, he does not know the Sharma's or grew up with Nivi, so there are very huge chances of him mistreating her and then later repent for what he did !! If they do get paired together, it would be out of compromise or for their families, love would enter the equation much later !!!

xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Coming to Viren's example...I somehow feel that Viren has come more as a saviour for Nivi, rather than just a romantic partner....

the song manmohona depicts it all...
"chhod ke mathura kashi..." and Viren was climbing the stairs and coming to her...like God cannot come everywhere, so HE send his "messenger" for His disciples...

Some days bacK, I only pointed out that Radha-Krishna's love is unfulfilled, but still there are the unique examples that they are the eternal lovers, they reside in one another. Their love is so intense that they did n't need any social bondage. Nivi-Sid's love might be shown like that also...

actually, the story is unpredictable now. I am myself very confused where it is heading...

Agree with you totally, it is not necessary, that to be Nivi's savior, he needs to be a romantic partner, but we all know that he ends up falling for her ! Now I don't know much about Viren, but I do feel that he is extremely vulnerable and insecure from inside, and is starving for someone's love and attention !! Also i feel that not only he, but even Nivi is his savior, his salvation !! And if NivArth get together, then there is no way that Viren will even let Nivi come close to him, let alone let her become his salvation or savior !! Also Radha-Krishna's example may not be how you all are taking it !! It was shown when Nivi was deciding whether to tell Sid about getting engaged to Divya or not, so it could also mean that Nivi understood that just because they might not end up together, doesn't mean their love was not true, it was just that they were not destined to be together, because unlike Radha Krishna, these two are not Gods, they are human beings !!
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vrushalini

@xaviara:

I agree with you...and at the end of the day it's a show and it's characters are made by the makers of the show....but why are we judging nivi arth separation and they will surely be with someone else and all.....
whatever you said is absolutely true...the time makes you fall in love with each other...thats what goes with nivi sid too...time what does matter...they didn't get enough time to grow up as lovers...so given some time they will stand by each other, and their love will shine brightly....
But if the makers have decided not to give them any more time and pair up with  some another lead pairs then surely they will never be together.....
And then they kept claiming its a postive and unique love story...what will be unique...more or less this what has been shown in so far so many hindi soaps....that initially there is no love, there are situations bring two people closer, and then as time passes they fall in love.....

It will be unique love story if sid and nivi accept each other's importance in each other's life and take a decision that they will remain together wether married or not and if not then they will not go with some one else too and will keep on standing by respective families.. nivi would brighten her life and her father's life becomng woman of substance and sid would achieve his father's dream!!

Whats the point seeing same old stuff again and again in the story.... two people in love, then separation, marriage to some another people, longing in their heart, etc etc...are we not tired to see this again and again over the years...and the young viewers want something light, refreshing love story ..cause I guess now a days youngsters are so much busy and tensed up with studies and jobs  ( I know bit away from the topic of discussion)...why can't makers think all of this to keep their show unique and different...CCBM has that potential to change the trends going on for years in the hindi serials.....

Because this is the same youth and youngsters who want to see romance and love scenes between their jodi in a show !! Many of us would appreciate a show if it goes the way you have said, with both Nivi and Sid not marrying anyone and living for their families !! But that won't get the makers trp's !! 😆 Also the basic character sketch of Divya and Viren is also as such that it would be impossible to pair them opposite each other, because they are both in love with someone else, so do you really think, that the CTs will show four leads, all alone and no romantic tracks ?? Do you really think the show will survive with just the story ??
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Bani and Navi I am really liking your discussion and Navi I also liked your point that Viren feels that Sid is ideal son of family and really close to his Dadashahib. When Sid was telling that he has been there for Dadaji all his life while Viren was not he felt disheartened and Dialog he said Sid have got chance to prove his love for Dadaji while he hasn't indicated that he never really got any chance and I am feeling this also indicating in near future he is getting chance to prove his love for Dadaji so whatever he is going to do in future is for his dadaji only
xaviara thumbnail
Also I strongly believe that God always gives his followers only that much amount of pain which they can bear through !! So that can also mean that NivArth are strong enough to bear their separation, whereas Divya and Viren are not strong enough to loose the people they are in love with !! Nivarth will survive through this, Divya and Viren might not !! 😕
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Wow Bani and Navi I am really liking your discussion and Navi I also liked your point that Viren feels that Sid is ideal son of family and really close to his Dadashahib. When Sid was telling that he has been there for Dadaji all his life while Viren was not he felt disheartened and Dialog he said Sid have got chance to prove his love for Dadaji while he hasn't indicated that he never really got any chance and I am feeling this also indicating in near future he is getting chance to prove his love for Dadaji so whatever he is going to do in future is for his dadaji only

Yes, I love that Sid-Viren scene, it revealed a lot about their characters !! Viren desperately wants a chance to do something for his dadaji, because he never got a chance to do so previously !! He is quite possessive about his family and about Dada Sahib so once he finds out about Nivi, his treatment with her might feel negative for a while, until he gets to know Nivi better and realizes his mistake !!