Page 1 of 20

Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 2 Page 20

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I can prove to you with reasons that Sid and Nivi will never get married because from the starting of the show, the CV's have shown time and time again that Sid & Nivi are not meant to be together. It doesn't mean that they don;t love each other, they do, but loving someone doesn't always mean that you are made for each other or destined to be together.

I don't know if you have followed the show from the starting or not, but I will recall a few things to justify my post. When Sid arrived in Shimla and NivArth met, soon after Nivi heard a conversation between Keshav and Naintara and even though she didn't understand everything, she knew that things between the Sharma's and Sood's are not as hunky dory as they sound. Nivi reaction was to tell Yash to stay away from the Sood house and she also told Sid not to come to their house anymore. That is the basic character sketch of Nivedita, her family, and especially her dad is above everything and anyone for her. It was only later when Naintara told her that everything is fine, that she even spoke to Sid again.

After NivArth fell in love, and Nivi found out about Divya being in love with Sid, she was ready to sacrifice her love for her, again the basic character sketch of Nivi never changed, her family came first before herself and Sid.

So just imagine, a girl like Putal, who was so timid, shy and afraid to even talk to people, but who had an inner strength even then, is she likely to forgive and forget everything, just because she is in love ??? Is it likely that her character sketch will change now, especially when she has changed so much and have learned to stand up for herself and her family ? I don't think so, because that is the main essence of RS shows, a basic character sketch never changes !! Nivi's family is her strength, so much so that it made her change from Putal to Nivedita !! It is very unlikely that Nivi will accept Sid now, or marry him !! Because for her Sid is guilty of two things, and both of them are related to her family. First is that he stood by and watched her dad being accused and mistreated and wasn't there for her, and secondly that he is now engaged to Divya, her sister, so he is now guilty of leading Divya on too !! Because what ever the circumstances may have been, Sid could have told Divya about him and Nivi and she would have refused to get engaged to him.

Another point, especially for those who think NivArth are made for each other, the night that they tried to marry secretly, they didn't get to complete their phere's, because God knew, that they are not meant for each other and are not destined to be together !! And if you watch the scene again, Nivi's duppatta caught on fire between two Vacchans, one was of Sid's vacchan that he will never hurt her or break her heart, and the other was Nivi's where she says that she will be his sangini forever and for seven janams, but they never got to complete that Vacchan or that Phera.

Also from the story POV if NivArth were truly paired and destined to be together, then the CT's would have shown Sid, like his dad, who would have left Dada Sahib and his family for Sid's mom had Dada Sahib not accepted Vandana !! Sid would then have gone against his family and Dada Sahib, because he would have made a decision from his heart, not because he was shown one side of the story ! He would have been shown to stand by Nivi and her dad all alone, against his family !! Like Salman Khan did, in Maine Pyar Kiya !! Because Sid like Salman Khan knew Keshav and his family since he was a kid. But the CT's didn't show Sid like that !! He was shown to be misguided and angry when Nivi needed him the most !!

Another point, and a very strong one, I was watching the scene where Sid threatens to jump off the cliff, and Nivi kept telling him to think of his mom and Dada Sahib and he kept saying, he doesn't care, because he doesn't want to live a life which doesn't have her ! So where did his love for his family and Dada Sahib go then ? Or was he bluffing ? He never meant to take his own life ?? And if he did, that means that he can hurt his grandfather and his mom, can leave them alone at such an old age by dying, just to hear Nivi say I love you to him, but he can't hurt them or go against them to prove her father's innocence ?? Is he really so fickle, that for words like I LOVE YOU he is willing to die and hurt his family, but he is not willing to go against them to prove someone's innocence and that too the innocence of a man who is the father of your beloved ??

Romance and love is not everything, trust, understanding and faith is much more important, because they are the foundation of any relationship, romantic or not !!!

Edited by xaviara - 24 October 2010 at 12:15am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

good4nothingprasheethasinchankashevanuvermaMiz-PriyaasihuKanchhi_tamushizarmeenosrk_kadzshaaziSuchi-loveaboveall.Omshanti1111Prishna_DBPSP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are NivArth Made For Each Other ?:Mod's note PG22" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Wow Nivi loved your post and you have raised very wonderful points I also had watched those scenes but these points never occurred in mind I completely agree with you
Second point If they really wanted Sid Nivi pair then they would have shown Vanadana as evil but she is as good as Nivi its track record in serial Saas-Bahu are never alike.
One more thing after you updated me I actually started watching serial from start I had already finished 1-5 episode 1 per day along with recent 1 I will defo complete them till monday as I am having holidays LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaraP.Kamaljit.Sean

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
@ Rachna : Oh wow, am so glad you are catching up with the old episodes, you will be able to discuss the current and future tracks much better if you know what happened in the past ! Also you get to enjoy NivArth's scenes ! They are really very sweet !!! They tug at your heart and bring a smile to your face !! Also you will love Sid-Vandana scenes !! They are the most adorable mother-son jodi !! LOL And Nivi-Yash scenes will make you go Awwww !! She treats him more like a son, then a younger brother, and he too is more scared of her anger then his dad's or dadi's !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

good4nothingkashevsihuPrishna_DBPSP.Kamaljit.Sean

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

I can prove to you with reasons that Sid and Nivi will never get married because from the starting of the show, the CV's have shown time and time again that Sid & Nivi are not meant to be together. It doesn't mean that they don;t love each other, they do, but loving someone doesn't always mean that you are made for each other or destined to be together.

I don't know if you have followed the show from the starting or not, but I will recall a few things to justify my post. When Sid arrived in Shimla and NivArth met, soon after Nivi heard a conversation between Keshav and Naintara and even though she didn't understand everything, she knew that things between the Sharma's and Sood's are not as hunky dory as they sound. Nivi reaction was to tell Yash to stay away from the Sood house and she also told Sid not to come to their house anymore. That is the basic character sketch of Nivedita, her family, and especially her dad is above everything and anyone for her. It was only later when Naintara told her that everything is fine, that she even spoke to Sid again.

After NivArth fell in love, and Nivi found out about Divya being in love with Sid, she was ready to sacrifice her love for her, again the basic character sketch of Nivi never changed, her family came first before herself and Sid.

So just imagine, a girl like Putal, who was so timid, shy and afraid to even talk to people, but who had an inner strength even then, is she likely to forgive and forget everything, just because she is in love ??? Is it likely that her character sketch will change now, especially when she has changed so much and have learned to stand up for herself and her family ? I don't think so, because that is the main essence of RS shows, a basic character sketch never changes !! Nivi's family is her strength, so much so that it made her change from Putal to Nivedita !! It is very unlikely that Nivi will accept Sid now, or marry him !! Because for her Sid is guilty of two things, and both of them are related to her family. First is that he stood by and watched her dad being accused and mistreated and wasn't there for her, and secondly that he is now engaged to Divya, her sister, so he is now guilty of leading Divya on too !! Because what ever the circumstances may have been, Sid could have told Divya about him and Nivi and she would have refused to get engaged to him.

Another point, especially for those who think NivArth are made for each other, the night that they tried to marry secretly, they didn't get to complete their phere's, because God knew, that they are not meant for each other and are not destined to be together !! And if you watch the scene again, Nivi's duppatta caught on fire between two Vacchans, one was of Sid's vacchan that he will never hurt her or break her heart, and the other was Nivi's where she says that she will be his sangini forever and for seven janams, but they never got to complete that Vacchan or that Phera.

Also from the story POV if NivArth were truly paired and destined to be together, then the CT's would have shown Sid, like his dad, who would have left Dada Sahib and his family for Sid's mom had Dada Sahib not accepted Vandana !! Sid would then have gone against his family and Dada Sahib, because he would have made a decision from his heart, not because he was shown one side of the story ! He would have been shown to stand by Nivi and her dad all alone, against his family !! Like Salman Khan did, in Maine Pyar Kiya !! Because Sid like Salman Khan knew Keshav and his family since he was a kid. But the CT's didn't show Sid like that !! He was shown to be misguided and angry when Nivi needed him the most !!

Another point, and a very strong one, I was watching the scene where Sid threatens to jump off the cliff, and Nivi kept telling him to think of his mom and Dada Sahib and he kept saying, he doesn't care, because he doesn't want to live a life which doesn't have her ! So where did his love for his family and Dada Sahib go then ? Or was he bluffing ? He never meant to take his own life ?? And if he did, that means that he can hurt his grandfather and his mom, can leave them alone at such an old age by dying, just to hear Nivi say I love you to him, but he can't hurt them or go against them to prove her father's innocence ?? Is he really so fickle, that for words like I LOVE YOU he is willing to die and hurt his family, but he is not willing to go against them to prove someone's innocence and that too the innocence of a man who is the father of your beloved ??

Romance and love is not everything, trust, understanding and faith is much more important, because they are the foundation of any relationship, romantic or not !!!
hey i knw tht u want nivi viren together reason chahe jo b hai par tm logon ko nivi viren chahiyen...theek usi tarhan hamen sid aur nivi chahiyen baar baar ye baat discuss kio ki jati hai hum sb starting sy ye show dekhrhy hamen pta hai show mai kia horha hai aur kia nai...plzzz baar baar wohi sb baten repeat kr kr k hum sid nivi k fans ka dil aur mat dukhao hamara dil wsy hi toot rha hai aur plzzz jo hoga dekha jayega par plzzz dont hurt us sid nivi fans CryCry CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

xaviaraP.Kamaljit.Sean

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 87nupur

no---

Siddharth will marry Nivedita

Thanks for replying and sharing your POV Smile

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 9:57am | IP Logged
aur sid ki shadi nivi sy hi hogi jsy b ho lekin sid nivi hi milengy they are going to get married jis tarhan u k paas bht reasons hain ye proof krne k tht sid n nivi are not made for each other usi tarhan hamare paas b bht reasons hain tht sid nivi are made for each other...so its obvious tht sid n nivi will b together very soon...thts for sure

fai_luBz_NehaHCP.Kamaljit.Sean

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ Rachna : Oh wow, am so glad you are catching up with the old episodes, you will be able to discuss the current and future tracks much better if you know what happened in the past ! Also you get to enjoy NivArth's scenes ! They are really very sweet !!! They tug at your heart and bring a smile to your face !! Also you will love Sid-Vandana scenes !! They are the most adorable mother-son jodi !! LOL And Nivi-Yash scenes will make you go Awwww !! She treats him more like a son, then a younger brother, and he too is more scared of her anger then his dad's or dadi's !!

Thanks navi Ya I have seen 1-5 episodes till now no big such interaction of Sid have shown but Yash Nivi and Nivi Daadi bond are really adorable but I liked sid and sacchi Nivi so scared to face Sid was really cute and adorable

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 87nupur

again true love never fails...
yes true love never fails...n for sure nivi sid will b back together very soon

fai_luBz_NehaHCP.Kamaljit.Sean

Post Reply New Post