Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Hey Virenians!

Okay I Know All Kinshuk Fans want to See Kinshuk in a Working Out Kinda SceneDay Dreaming Right na?
So Here We Want to Request DKP cuz we Know DKP team Visits IF Sometimes...So Listen to our Call DKP

M also doing it on Facebook..

Link of Facebooj :-

We Want A Scene in CCBM Where Viren(Kinshuk) who is Mostly shown ANgry in the show rightDay Dreaming Now Imagine a Scene guyz Where Viren is in His Angry Expressions Day Dreaming
Now Beside showing him Angry in some Park,Hospital or Room they can Show him in GYM...Wht Say??

Please DKP ..We truellly are waiting for such Scene!! Where
"Viren is in his Gym--Working Out-- With his Angry Expressions"

You Never Knw!! We Just HAVE TO Try n The scene can surely Come in CCBMDay Dreaming Trust Me

Edited by SanihaKaKinshuk - 09 October 2010 at 7:57am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

safin_01salha876halifax004shaaziPrishna_DBPSmoniluvskinshukP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Viren In his Gym--Working Out" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Appsy-

IF-Rockerz

-Appsy-

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Thank god.......koi to aisa topic hai where me gonna be the first one to comment.,,...lol
dhaasu idea hai jaan,,,,,pehle hi bata diya tujhe that i'd love this.....main kaise struggle karun???i mean m not on fb ...but pls ye topic wahan post karna....taki yaha to i can spam..lol

salha876

IF-Dazzler

salha876

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
seriously want something like this they missed it out in bidaai ,but hope not here 

SanihaKaKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

SanihaKaKinshuk

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinchuKiPari

Thank god.......koi to aisa topic hai where me gonna be the first one to comment.,,...lol
dhaasu idea hai jaan,,,,,pehle hi bata diya tujhe that i'd love this.....main kaise struggle karun???i mean m not on fb ...but pls ye topic wahan post karna....taki yaha to i can spam..lol
\
Awwwwww Its Okaye Yar IF is more thn FB trust MeWinkWe Will Make Viren go to Gym ROFL

KinSanj

IF-Stunnerz

KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Sanhuuuuuuuuuu omg Yes
We wnt iren Working out i n Gym with his Hot sot loooooooks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

hajar

Groupbie

hajar

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
@saniha very nice topic yaar CV's tumse idea churalenge Wink

Edited by hajar - 09 October 2010 at 8:08am

hajar

Groupbie

hajar

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
@saniha tum bhi na?? kaise tu soch rahi waise hoga dear himmat rakh tumara iccha poori ho jayegaLOL

KinshukKiDewani

IF-Dazzler

KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 8:32am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THT WOULD B SOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT

Post Reply New Post

Go to top