Page 1
Page   of 30
Page 2 Page 30

BlueSoul

IF-Rockerz

BlueSoul

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
What a GREAT news.. I got today when I logged into IF.Big smile

I thank each and every member related to DMG .. that finally they planned to end this show. Such a relief!!!... Now I can safely switch to StarOne channel without the fear of catching any of the starcast of DMG on-screen..specially Armaan n Riddhima.Dead

And a VERY VERY VERY BIG Thank you to the creatives or Palki .. whoever is responsible for the script ( Ending with AR union) .. This is what I ALWAYS WANTED.Wink

They've fulfilled my wish. I'm so happy, they've saved so many lives, mass killing, agitation outside the DMG office...what not!!! .. They've saved world from all these miseries.Ermm

If AR were not united .. then most of the fans would have ended their life COZ.. they'd have lost the battle from their Anti-Group in the "Forever Competition". Now they'll be contended, satisfied and happy with their Life.LOL

The best part is now I wont have to face most of the people whom I never wanted to face (online)... but did only coz of their civil rights. If only killing were legal.. my life on IF would have been much better. Tongue

Last but not the least... I request the team to spare us from the repeats of DMG anywhere on Television. One telecast was more than enough for rest of our life.Angry

P.S: No fun intended. If you're hurt, you have the option to cry at your place, not here.Sleepy

Note: If the rule is still valid.. I'm making this post as strcitly "My Friends Post"* .. anyone else here would be reported.

*My Friends = SRians / Anti AR / Anti ARians / Anti any Dumb n Illogical person on IF. (For those who'll get confused)

P.S 2: So all those who wanted to tease us (thinking we'll get frustrated) can make a global post and post all your Sarcastic / Rude comments/abuses there. We'll make to read all of them.

Thank You!

Edited by BlueSoul - 09 October 2010 at 7:28am

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

kajenroxdeepaday10jeran_22amithuksg-loverkashevjuisabajlookaFiiLzaeramkhanKashish_88termiJShuklaMayurSidmaNida_21funfanVedika211..deepu..Ritz2012ekthatigerperfectdreamsCess----ayesha---rapunzel84devashree_hsupercool3Afflatus.ka7eelaEsha_018MahamTeh_BatmanprejudicedLeah1ChristLovermysterieux~*sindhu*~gremlin.KaranShilpa:)MrsNealCaffreyReine-DarthVader-ShiningStar18pavsAbraynyctophiliaNymeriacooldude10sajni786*Adorable_Anu*shamilKai.U-No-Pookawal_takvirgo_gurlfriends_rockChandani_CJasmine...AmeresMedha.DJ..Akankshaa.Aubade.blossom1234Rolzzmonty22-Harshu-.Angelnisha80.JustaDreamnorzarshanti05nikita_88prerna4rishavsun29Wrackspurt-x-Reshu-x-aftermath..JennyPennynadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thank you Palki and DMG Team!!!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Rikzzzzzzzzzzz WOW it has been a while!

Fabulous topic!!! The world has been saved! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevBlueSoul

BlueSoul

IF-Rockerz

BlueSoul

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

Yeah... too busy these days ... no time for IF Fun LOL ..But I'd like to get all my friends here with their comments .. Tongue ..

Btw, how're you? Smile

kashevnikita_88

Rolzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Rolzz

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Hilariously serious post!!! ROFL
Hope they will spare us from repeats and sequels!!!!

kashevnikita_88

kajenrox

kajenrox

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 6:57am | IP Logged
THANX TO CV'S

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlueSoul

Originally posted by nikita_88

Yeah... too busy these days ... no time for IF Fun LOL ..But I'd like to get all my friends here with their comments .. Tongue ..

Btw, how're you? Smile

Aww shame but at least you are doing something better with your time.

I have been good u?

I am just so happy it is ending, the CVs had to please their remaining 20 fans LOL imagine the riot if this article had something else! LOL

But going to miss having fun here. Hahhaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev

karan-007

IF-Stunnerz

karan-007

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
helloooooooooooooooooooo sister nice to meet yu after a long time Smile

ffkhanminchi

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevpunjabkudi98ka7eelablossom1234

Post Reply New Post

Go to top