Dill Mill Gaye

sid's independence day

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
🥳  so finally the cvs have decided to show sid uniting AR. And guess what??? am veryyy happy😃 
Sid most probably will be  chosen again by mata confused devi and this time he is gonna reject her!!! 
OMG! I wish u had this akal earlier siddy widdy😆 
The irony is that though AR unite, its sid who will emerge the hero coz their union will be possible only becoz he DECIDES it😛
Go, siddy boy! go back to Houston and enjoy ur life to the fullest😉

CVs- please dont take my suggestion (in another thread)of making sid dance at AR wedding to show that he is sooooo happy.. hai rabba, wont it be weird to see a hubby singing and dancing meri biwi ki shaadi hain and congratulating her on her 3rd wedding🤣

*edited- since some of siddy fans dont mind him dancing at AR wedding, give more ridiculous ideas cvs can adopt to show sid is overjoyed seeing AR together.
my idea- show him decorating the bedroom for AR suhaag raat🤣

Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Shamil I know he is freee

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I want KW to dance but Sid 🤣🤣🤣🤣 That will just be hilarious but knowing the CVs I won't even doubt this!!!

🤣🤣🤣 I love it is Sid's decision to re-unite these two if only he said No I want Riddhima 🤣🤣🤣 I would have beaten him up!
shamil thumbnail
haila nikki
AR fans shud now thank siddy baba for fulfilling their wishes🤣
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yippeee!! Thanks for this post.... Finally Sid gets rid of the hypocrisy ki devi...... And I'm so glad he will reject her. That's called style. The confused soul never did deserve class.

-Ishita
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Siddy widdyy rocks!🥳
shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

Yippeee!! Thanks for this post.... Finally Sid gets rid of the hypocrisy ki devi...... And I'm so glad he will reject her. That's called style. The confused soul never did deserve class.

-Ishita

😆I have been rooting for AR since the tent scene😃
seriously after that particular scene I could never think of sid & R maiyya together😆

---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!🥳🥳🥳Finally !! Siddy became azaad from that cofused bhatki huyi aatma.Now he can find himself a hottie and live peacefully sunbathing in the beaches of Miami.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Shamil🤗🤗🤗🤗

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy FINALLY my wishes are fulfilled🥳🥳🥳🥳 Sid is OFFICIALLY free from all EVIL souls 😃

Mann.. SO true.. u know like Rancho said to Priya.. 🤣 Sid's independence day.. 😃 WOowoww !!☺️

P.S -- But I would love to see Sid dancing on AR wedding☺️ Becoz waise bhi story ka naa sir hai na pair.. so what's the prob ☺️
shamil thumbnail
looks like the cvs are still confused as to how to show the reuinion in a way where AR will not be blamed for SR breakup..
I wish they had done it b4 the remarriage crap itself so that AR fans could have had some romantic moments to watch
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i from my bottom of heart thanks him shamil for leaving ridhima 🤗