others :-

mods permission also needed

can any 1 let the mod kno abt our ideas

coz i dunno how to approach the mod

LindaxXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
good idea aarohi
Well i think we should keep pressing like button on each topic and discuss a lot ^^..yes and vote for Karanika but where i dont know..if anyone knows let me know,,thanks :)
kavyasam thumbnail
good topic aarohi,

I did not read all the posts but just jumped in to post mine, bcoz suddenly I felt like saying this,

We should have the most positive attitude towards the show,  appreciate the efforts  and not overreact when something goes wrong.   Let us spread positive vibes through out the forum. 
I have seen in one forum when a topic was raised by some viewer that they wont be watching the show anymore bcoz it had lost the charm , the mod closed the topic saying it will spread negative vibes for the show. 
that is what we shld also do, if we see that negativity is spreading we need to counter it with utmost positivity , I mean humour and fun is ok , m sure u guys know what I mean. 😊
Harpreet.M thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good plan,

we should all open a Karan Kundra and Kritika appreciation thread

comment on their pages so their ranking goes up!

have daily episode discussions

and most importantly remain ACTIVE :D
Aarohi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 ur suggestions guyz
no one iz active as we all r still in party mood
I guess so
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aarohi..

Diccussion thread :-

games:-

banner contest:-

others :-

mods permission also needed

can any 1 let the mod kno abt our ideas

coz i dunno how to approach the mod

omg!! Arohi relax...we dun even kno the air date now..wait for sum tym..derz no harm in waitinπŸ˜‰
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: linda_marco18

good idea aarohi

Well i think we should keep pressing like button on each topic and discuss a lot ^^..yes and vote for Karanika but where i dont know..if anyone knows let me know,,thanks :)

no votin Linda..u only hav 2 comment on the articles they are tagged to as amny times as possibl..coz more the comments..more the points...hence the rank...also write on their pages regularly..u can do dat jus twice a day..
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

good topic aarohi,

I did not read all the posts but just jumped in to post mine, bcoz suddenly I felt like saying this,

We should have the most positive attitude towards the show,  appreciate the efforts  and not overreact when something goes wrong.   Let us spread positive vibes through out the forum. 
I have seen in one forum when a topic was raised by some viewer that they wont be watching the show anymore bcoz it had lost the charm , the mod closed the topic saying it will spread negative vibes for the show. 
that is what we shld also do, if we see that negativity is spreading we need to counter it with utmost positivity , I mean humour and fun is ok , m sure u guys know what I mean. 😊

dunno bout others..but i kno wat u mean...😊 n i totally agree wit u..also my sweet buddies😳
Aarohi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lolz shibz
am soo damn excited 4 KMH
dat I strtd planin now only
ok letz wait