Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn will start filming in New Orleans next week

ATTENTION all Twilight Saga fans, this is the news you have been waiting for: Breaking Dawn will start filming NEXT WEEK!
Twilight Saga star Nikki Reed has been talking to OK! about the schedule for filming Breaking Dawn, and she says it starts next week in New Orleans.

She told OK! USA: "We're heading to New Orleans first, in just over a week."

And Nikki, who told us she only just received the script for the final film (2 films, technically) in the saga last week, says she can't wait to get stuck in.

She added: "It looks really fantastic. I didn't know how it was going to happen, how much they'd separate from the book, but it's all there, it's great.

"All the really comic moments that Jacob and I have together are all in there. And also, she [Rosalie] really is a sympathetic character in a sense. You get to really understand why she's been the way she's been.

"And to see her interact with a child - if I do it the right way, let's cross our fingers that I portray it accurately - it's kind of a really intense bond that we have that I think is really relatable. I'm look forward to humanizing her a bit, if you know what I mean. Wink wink."

As for the highly-anticipated birth scene, Nikki said: "It's intense. Once again, it's going to be a whole other thing to see visually. We have the book and then the transition to the script."

Sources: OK UK & OK

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tehreem.Disha17dbr_kmichiannu02-Cupcake-rob_ian

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Breaking Dawn to start filming from next week" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged
JUST Release PICS SOON!! LOL! Sorry for the caps i am over excited and shouting.

dbr_kmichi

IF-Dazzler

dbr_kmichi

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
yay! yay yay!!! thanks for sharing!!!

Disha17

Disha17

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Yepppppppppppppppeieeeeiiii....awsome newss....
Thanks alot 4 sharing!!...

annu02

IF-Dazzler

annu02

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Yipiiee 

Just Waiting 4 The Pixx

Thannkkss 4 Sharriinngg

Ambrosia

IF-Veteran Member

Ambrosia

*CID banner Contest Winner*