|Jia'sCreations2|Pg134-ArHi Teri Meri| (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

x..Anki..x

IF-Rockerz

x..Anki..x

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Congratulations!!

Congo jia di...Happy for u..nd awesome siggies..may u make many many more shops!!

Love
Anki

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Jia-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Jia'sCreations2|Pg134-ArHi Teri Meri| (Page 7)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aastha_Mohit-

IF-Rockerz

-Aastha_Mohit-

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
congo on ur new shop dear..

loved ur creations a lottttttttttt

keep it up...

amazinggggg work...

..-Jia-..

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
jibieeHug
The tym u com online is the tym i wud b at skoolROFL i gues i should take special permission frm principal and CHAT!!ROFLROFLi MISS U TOO!Broken Heart
I JUST MESSAGED mimbiee!!
OMG i want to be VIEWBIE TOOROFLI HAVE SOME MSGS FOR U ROFLROFL
AM JEALOUS OF MIMBIE.Stern Smile
U R talkative OMG how much do u talk . dont talk so much jibie. learn something from meSmileROFLROFL am even giving coachings to people"how to b serious"ROFLROFL
yesh i was HUNGRY and i had no money toh i stole.Silly

..-Jia-..

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaanlover

Congrats with your new shop !!!

Wish you a beautiful and great time here in this new show...I hope and I'm sure you will rock here with all your new creations. Can't wait to see them all...I'm so excited !!

The update of page 1 is beautiful....I really love the avi's. They are gorgous...Amazing workClapClap

Keep it up with the wonderful work
Hugs Reena HugHug

Awweh thank you so much Reena! Hug I am so glad that you love my creations. Means a lot to me for you to take your time to visit my shop and leave such a sweet comment! Thank you once again sweetheart Hug And keep visiting hun! =) <333

Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Congrats Jia!

Hope you open loads more shops!

Very very cute stuff, MoNaya sigs are just so adorable :) Keep up the stunning work! <3

Thank you so much Aishi! =) You are so sweet. And thanks for the comment. Keep visiting <33

Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

Jia Hug beautiful update dear ! love all the work specially the MN will be using some soon !Embarrassed keep up the nice work !

Pooja Hug Thank you so much jaan! Am really glad that you love the update and are using the siggy. It means a lot to me! <33

-Pooja-

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Congrtzzz jiaaaHug..........u r in total killer mood 2nite......awsm work ree........Wink........loved the super updateee

Thank you so much Hina Hug Haha LOL Am really glad that you loved the update sweets! =) <33

Originally posted by -Daania-

*Edited*

Congratulations

Jia, sweetheart first of all loads of congratulations on your 2nd shop Hug
Your first one was abolutely rocking and I'm positive that this one will be a stunner. Big smile
Your creations are absolutely beautiful Embarrassed

Coming to the update! Ahh, it was just GAWJUSS! Heart
The MN siggies are just too pretty <3 I loved all the different styles, effects and colourings. Beautiful work Silly

The SG update is just awesome. And aww, the MoNaya siggs are too adorable Embarrassed
Your creations make me go gaga Jia! Stunning work sweets.

Muahh <3

Daania!!! Hug OMG I always look forward to your comments because you always make me smile with your sweet words! Hug Thank you so much meri jaan! <33 MUAHH. You are the sweetest. And hopefully this one will also rock LOL And once again, thank you so much for loving the update. Haha I don't want you to go that crazy but I am so glad that you love my work! Hug <333 Love you jaan! <33 MUAHH!

Originally posted by 268143

congo on ur new shopCool gr8 updateStar

Thanks Sim! =)

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rkmnsg

awwww Jia congratzzz on ur new gallery na sisHug
loved all ur creationzz na
keep making loadzz n loadzz more
-Linu

Thank you so much jaani! Hug Am so glad that you visited my shop!=) And thank you for your sweet words. Means a lot to me! =) <33

Originally posted by HotMess

JIAAAAAA! <3333

HUGE HUGE HUUUUGE CONGRATS on new shop. <33 Hug
May you open a thousand more. <3 Big smile

Now coming to the updateeee.
OMFGGG I LOVE ALL THOSE SIGGIES.
I love the mayur icon siggies the most <33 actually i love ALL your icon siggies. Those are AMAZING. And the second last SaJan siggy is GORGEOUS. <3

Love all the styles and colourings and texts. <3

Hotmess! <33 Thank you so much hun! Hug Haha you confused too? But am glad that you love ALL the icon siggys. Am really happy that love my work! <33 Don't know why I am formal LOL But thank you once again hun! Means a lot! <333

Originally posted by -Ami-

Jiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I loves you oh so much and I don't know how I managed to forget and come here to comment. *shakes head* Sorry! *holds ears*

But, now that you reminded me, I shall be commenting.

Oh *sighhhh* I loves you creations. They are oh so gorgeous and oh so pretty. Grrr, you are oh so talented. I is oh so jeaous of you sometimes. Grrrrr.

And uhhhh, I would like to question why Nitya gets that special shout out that she's the "light to your dark world"? Grrrrrrr. *glares*

OMG THOSE MAYUR SIGS. I think I died when I saw them. THEY ARE SO DREAMMY! *dies*

AND OMG THAT SAJAN "I can look at you all night" ONE! THAT IS FREAKING ADORABLE! And omg the one where they're smiling..*dreamssss*

The blendings you have are like ..... I don't know what to say. *dreamss*

This is like my favoritest though.

*dreamssss* IT IS OMG! SO FREAKING GORGEOUS! *dies* I just love the style soooooo muchhh! And the whole black and white effect. *dreamsss* And then there's just that softness to the siggy. *diesss*

Jia, your creations are oh so *sigh*

LOVE YOU JIA!! <3 =)

AMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Oye it is ok! At least you commented, right? Hug I LOVES YOU OH SO MUCH TOO! LOL Huh? Jealous of me? Really? *looks at work* Seriously? ROFL I am kidding. But thank you so much hun! =) Haha and you like to dream a lot don't you? LOL Thank you so much Ami! <33 I am running out of words too! ROFL And oh yeah, about that comment GRRRR....It was all Gul's fault. You need to fix her. I told her to res spots for me and not write comments about herself! *tsktsk* LOL Haha I love how you just *dies* or *sigh* ROFL And I love that siggy the most too! LOL

Thanks once again hun! <3
MUAH
Love you too! <3 MUAHH!

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nitya

I'm heree! and thank you so much for that sweet message! I see Manisha and Ami are jealous.Tongue LOL

KB! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the bannerrr! I should've asked you to make me one too! darn! I'll bug you when your open.
Firstly, congratulations for the second shop! I hope you open a million more shops and keep making these gorgeous sigs!!

*sigh* the update is so awesome! I adore the MayUr sigs, especially the icon one, the coloring is AMAZING! I LOVE the SaJan sig too! the " I can look at you all night long" one! Shocked I watched that scene..it was so dreamy!! I love how he yells though.LOL

this is my fav sig! loving' the new style..you should make more like this! *wink* with ShaNak *wink*

the text. *sigh* and I love the texture you used!
gotta go! I have to study..but I keep getting distracted! ):

nitya

GULERI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =) Haha you mean your message about yourself? *tsktsk* I might be obsessed with my ahem ahem (but you are obsessed with yourself) ROFL JK
Thank you so much Gul! Haha you can bug me anytime. Why wait? Wink Thank you so much Gul. Means a lot to me =) OMG which reminds me, send me Yasharan GR8 Magazine photoshoot pictures. I want to make some siggys. Maybe use that one picture in that style =) And I love that SG scene too! LOL Thank you once again Gul! <333

Originally posted by -Grace-

HEYYY
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! on your second shop!

you are a very talented sig maker i must say!

keep making siggies for a 100 years (LOL)
and pleasee do make more Karan Tacker stuff (from RBO)
Thanks!

p.s.s thats just a suggesion you dont have to make em;)

Thank you IQ. Where have you been? Miss talking to you! Awweh thank you so much hun! =) Means a lot. Haha 100 years? I am already 21 so I don't think I will live to be 121 LOL Yeah sure will take your suggestion. I just need to search for Karan's pictures LOL Do you have any? =) Thanks once again hun! =)

Originally posted by jenny1000

Congrats Jia on shop #2.

Beautiful creations! Thank you for always commenting in my gallery. Ur comments mean a lot to me!

Thank you so much for the congrats and am glad you like my creations. And no problem hun. Ditto! =)

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose.mn

JiaHug

First of all

CONGRATULATIONS for ur new galley........... :D
You truly deserve to have millions of shops and galleries......... I simply adore ur work, it has its own elegance.......... keep making more and more

and I loved ur update, that was Gorgeous, Loved all the creations but kia karun, my eyes would always stop on MN ones only....... hehe

Awesome, Gorgeous........Star

Thank you so much Rabi Hug Awweh you are so sweet! <33 Will do hun! =) And I am really glad that you loved the update. Haha koi baat nahi, at least your eyes are still staring at it, nah? LOL Thanks once again hun! MUAHH

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Awesomee Awesomee workk Jiya!!
nd YAYYY! Congratss on ur shopp!! Big smile
may u open 1000s moree!! Big smile

Thank you so much Reena! =) It means a lot to me =)

Originally posted by -Ravjot

I'm having a very hard time clicking the like buttonStern Smile

Of course *tsktsk* ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top