|Jia'sCreations2|Pg134-ArHi Teri Meri| (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone! Will comment individually! <33

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iloveyouafridiaishhh.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|Jia'sCreations2|Pg134-ArHi Teri Meri| (Page 6)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishhh.

IF-Sizzlerz

aishhh.

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
I edited finally =( LOL PS. Check your PMs! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Jia-..

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi0295

j i z z y,

OHMYFLIPPIN'GOODYGOSH! Your second shop already! DAMN GIRL! I remember the first sig you made.. it was like just yesterday, and you're already on #2 *gets emotional* I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! I'm looking through your stuff and I'm just seeing all the improvements and changes in your work. I remember that you didn't feel comfortable with colouring, but now look- you're sigs are all spick and span! AAGHHH!
I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU MAKE! The effort and love you put into all your work just shows in your sigs and avis!
Your update made me SOOO friggin' happy! I LOVEE that you don't give into biasness Jizzy. Your MN stuff look as good as your SG stuff and that in itself reminds me again and again why I love being your friend!
Keep on creating' and showering your talent with all of us (esp. me because I'm special)

ily <3
and congo again on #2 my love!

You are abusing your powers as a Viewbie. *tsktsk* But I love you nevertheless ROFL Thank you so much Miz. I love everything you wrote about me ROFL I am really glad that you love the update and love that I don't give into biasness, which reminds me that that is not a word! XD ROFL Anyways, you are awesome. And thank you for the congrats and sweet comments! And this has to be formal you see so don't go smacking me or whatever! ROFL ily2<333 MUAHH!

Originally posted by -Niky-

A big CONGRATZZ Sweety..!!! Clap

Love,
NikySmile

Thank you so much sweety! <33 Keep visiting! =)

Originally posted by -Sky-

Jia! <3 *tackles you rugby style Cool*

Ughh my friend just forced me to play rugby and one things for sure me and mud do NOT mix Ouch. Anyways congrats on the new shop! You know I'm waiting for a MBLAQ update right? Ofcourse you do! LOLHmm what can I say? You rock and your creations rock! You have really improved in siggy making and esp icon sigges Tongue Congrats once again =) Oh and one more thing why in the world did Nitya make you say those things? ROFL Why isn't Sky your light in your dark life???? OuchROFL

You and your tackling issue ROFL Haha. Thank you so much Sky. And you know I have a crush on Thunder, right? I don't want that guy anymore. I want Thunder TongueROFL And yes I know. But my avi thing is not working or that link is not working. So I am going to try again =) Thank you so much once again. Haha and don't buy that thing. It was Gul that wrote it. She signed into my account, and wrote that *tsktsk* ROFL Thanks hun! ilyloads<333

-Sky-mimi0295

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Aisho..

@Jiyu: OMFG what an updatee?? Gosh, All ur work is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G Embarrassed
You made so pretty aviis?? Shocked LOL Next time? Make MN avis na? Shocked ROFL

And all MN icons/sigs are BEAUTIFUL, Even am going MAD seeing ur stuff on them ;)
I wanna give you a big HUG LOL HugMe confused?? What to use? =D Humm LOL

Okayy using my FAV icon ji LOL Even the sigs are AWOSEME. Cool

Coming to SG/MS stuff? Ohh yaar? Its so fabulous!! I mean the TEXTS are so meaningfull!! Embarrassed

Godd, You rock all the way<3 <3 Hug

Thanks for the PM.

I love you!! Heart Make next time MN avis?? Its an ORDER =P LOL
Yours Aisho.

Thank you so much meri Aisho! Hug Am glad that you love the update especially the MN stuff. LOL I will definitely try to make MN avis. My avi converter is giving me a hard time but I will promise you to make some.
Haha and an order? Ok meri ma ROFL will do. Thank you so much for commenting jaani. I love you too jaani! <33 MUAHH

Originally posted by -Aish129-

RES ROFL Oyyee Maa..I looked at the dot dot dot in between your title and the UNDERCONSTRUCTION thingy I was the what the hell it looks a lot like mine ROFL Anyway..why don't I know about this earlier? Angry Jiiiaaa =(
Btw check your PMs now LOL The angry thing was cause I didn't get a PM of you opening your second shop. Get it? LOL It took a hell of a lot of time for my page to load, and plus as you know..wasn't well over the weekend, still not the best LOL But anyway LOL
Jiiiaaa I LOVE the upd!! It's simply gorgeous <33 MN Icons are just Silly The icon sets look amazingly fabulous Jiaa MN Sigs I LOVE the style of the diff colourings sig to DEATH seriously it is to die for! LOL 
SG sigs are so darn cute, I loved that scene Embarrassed MS sigs OMFGG they are the best! I love the style of them all, you have got to make more like that, that style is..I need a new word for it.....ROFL
Oh and Jia, before I forget....
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! <3333 Yes, you took one year and 3 months as you pointed out before but nevertheless absolutely worth the wait upd! LOL I'm soo happy for you too <33 Embarrassed Yes, you are still inspiration. Get it? LOL 
Hahaa...waiting for another upd! WinkLOL 
LY <33
Aish

Haha I read your PM but never got the chance to reply you! *hold ears* ROFL I didn't PM anyone that night. My net crashed and I had my friend sign on my account to reserve my spots ROFL So issliye no PM. Awweh I hope you are feeling better meri jaan! Hug Thank you so much hun! Am so glad that love the MN siggys and the coloring. I was toying around and I loved all three so couldn't decide so posted all 3 of them LOL Haha you and finding new words ROFL Haha it is ok, I can read your mind so I know what you want to say. LOL

And thank you for the congrats jaani! <333 Haha you remember how long? ROFL Yes I get it hun! LOL Will post one soon =)
I love you 2 <333 MUAHH

Originally posted by -fsn-

Congratz on urs 2nd gall Jia Hug

Thank you so much Fatima Hug

itsAishaishhh.

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sofia-

CONGOO ON NEW GALLERY YAAR =D
FAB UPDATE!!!LOVED DA MONAYA ONES =D

Thank you so much sweets! Means a lot! Am really glad that you love the MoNaya ones!

Originally posted by --blossom--

Party
congratulations on your new gallery AaPiEmbarrassed
very happy foe youSmile

hmmmErmmiam very confused from wer to startConfusedLOL

starting now..
Shocked
what to say..*iam drooling*amazing siggies di...:)loving it..hayee using it too....

to be continued will be backLOL

Iam back...hmm awesome blossom update di..massive..loved it so much..Iam toh starring at ur siggiesDay Dreaming.ROFLonce again congratulations and celebrations ROFLInshahallah u will make more best sigggies than these..
Love uHug

Choti!!! Thank you so much meri pyari choti! You are the cutest! HugLOL And keep staring at it! ROFL Thank you once again! I love you too meri jaan! <33 And oye rotate every day and then you can use all of them LOLTongue

Originally posted by aa123.80

Jizzyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Fab fab update!! I love everything!!
The Mayank Nupur Icons are looking sooo nice......

And the SaJan siggies are just stunning!! Specially where Samrat was sleeping!! Day Dreaming

I LOVEEE the MoNaya ones!! All of them!! Am gonna use one definitely!!!

Rocking rocking update!!! Hug

Ishii! Hug Thank you so much sweetheart. Am really glad that you love the update! And the one where Sammy is sleeping. Embarrassed Thank you so much once again! =)

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanubie

*shakes this and that*ROFL*does a lot of drama*ROFL
am here .. yes rakhiROFLROFLactually i dint knw tht u called me tht in tht threadROFL gosh i shall see mimbie privatelyROFL i come in AT bt we dont meet . y is it so Shocked and and i am gonna take off the mayank one . u knw y?

ibcos i lov this one
http://i54.tinypic.com/313sm85.jpg
 and wanna steal it now !!Approve u called me talkativeThumbs Down u r MORE !ROFLROFL
did u READ I STOLE A PACK OF KITKAT AND ICECREAMCool
ILY jibieBlushing

See you shake it up here and there and wherever like Rakhi ROFLROFL Haha please do talk to Miz in private ROFL I know we don't meet anymore. Tell me what time you are online so I can come and stalk you ROFL I miss you! Awweh Hug you are the cutest. It means a lot to me that you are using a crapfest of a siggy ROFL Haha me talkative? Chup kar kuriye. You talk more, its you who keeps rubbing off your infectious thing on people ROFL KITKAT and ICECREAM? Huh? ROFLROFL

ily2 tanubie Blushing

Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

res

Edit:

Congoooo Raniii PartyHug
Im SO Happy For Youu Hug, Was Waiting For This Moment Embarrassed

Your Work Mashallah is Beautiful<3 i Love Them And I Actually Missed Them .. Glad They're Back Tongue ! You and Your Creations BOTH ROCK Cool

Loved This Update Like Anything<3 Your SO Darn Good Stern Smile Goshh ! LOVED All Of Them Spc SG/MoNaya/Samrat Ones Were Too Good, Saved Them Big smile !

Keep Making More and More, Love You Mwuah Heart

Thank you so much meri jaani Hug Awweh you are the sweetest! MUAHH! Embarrassed Awweh thank you so much Sani! Hug Yes I am back, from time to time LOL You rock even more! Big smile Haha thank you once again Saniya and am glad that you will use them soon =) Love you too! MUAHH! <333

Originally posted by -Ragini

Congoo BJ Hug so happy for you, u opened ur second shop..ur work rocks BJ..Keep up the good work, make tons of sigs, avis and may u open 10000 shops more LOL u very talented jaan Hug Love yaaa, muaah Heart

Thank you so much Apps Hug You are too sweet. Haha let me finish this one in another 15 months then we will talk about the 10000 other shops I have yet to open ROFL Thank you jaan! <333 MUAHH Love you too! <3

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 10 October 2010 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Ok guys I am going to reply to the rest tomorrow or soon ROFL I am really tired right now so good night!

Thank you to all those who visited and commented and liked my creations. Means a lot to me Embarrassed

-Sky-

Goldie

-Sky-

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohitkideewani

Originally posted by -Sky-

You and your tackling issue ROFL Haha. Thank you so much Sky. And you know I have a crush on Thunder, right? I don't want that guy anymore. I want Thunder TongueROFL And yes I know. But my avi thing is not working or that link is not working. So I am going to try again =) Thank you so much once again. Haha and don't buy that thing. It was Gul that wrote it. She signed into my account, and wrote that *tsktsk* ROFL Thanks hun! ilyloads<333
Excuse me? My Tackling issue? ROFL It's not my fault that I got forced to play one of the most dangerous sports in the world ROFL Uggh I just dislike rugby so much ( No offense to my country ROFL) I rather play badminton like I usually do ROFL So you don't want Lee Joon? Ok my friend will take him ROFL No comment about the next part... ROFL Ok cool will wait for when you can update with the vid but just remeber I'm waiting. Nitya wrote that!!!??? Ugggh she's gonna get soon AngryROFL Waiting for the next update <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Jia-..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top