|Jia'sCreations2|Pg134-ArHi Teri Meri| - Page 10

jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Beautiful update...You know..Hum saath saath hai is one of my favourite bollywood movies ever...and Prem and Preeti...they were just too cute and adorable...I really love it !!!

Fabulous work dear...You just stole my heart with your update !!
Keep it up and wish you all the best with your exams..

Keep rocking..and will be waiting for your next update
Hugs Reena

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jia πŸ€—

OMGG! I just can't believe you made HSSH avis! This brings back so many memories of watching it with my sisters. 😳

The avis are simply gorgeous. I think this is the first time someone has actually made avis on this film. The Prem&Preeti ones are absolutely fab! And the Vinod&Sapna ladder scene is just 🀣 I remember I used to love this particular scene πŸ˜†

You know Jia, looking at these avis makes me wanna run and watch HSSH again! *excited* Ahh, you brought back so many memories for me!

Fab update hun <3<3
And all the very best for your exams πŸ€—
I know you'll do great πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Love <3
Daania
Amongthestars89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
JJIIAAAAAAA!!!!

Hows you girlie???πŸ˜ƒ
Omg i love your work but you never told me you made siggies and avi's!!!😲😲😲😲
Why didn't you tell me before???😑😭😭
Chado I now know!!!πŸ˜ƒ

sooo....when is the Maneet stuff coming???πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Jiaaa you won't believe what I did yesterday - I fished out a DVD of HSSH from my drawer and saw the movie πŸ˜†

Cred: you/...πŸ˜† And you solved a HUGE problem for me yesterday πŸ˜‰ Now if you don't mind...can I make stuff on this movie too? 😳 Mainly Vinod/Sapna & Prem/Preeti πŸ˜† Gooodd I fell in love with them again <33
Hey Jia!! I think we've talked before in Maneet Paradise??
Anyways your creations are awesoem!! I love this esp.!! I loved Salman and Preeti in HSSH!!

Please PM me whenever you update!!
Thanks!!
Marj πŸ˜ƒ
xx

Edited by lil_mizz_shawty - 13 years ago
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you all! <33 Am really glad that you all loved the update! And thank you all for the best wishes on my exams! πŸ€— It means a lot to me! πŸ˜³ I will comment individually after my exams or this weekend =)

@Aish: Go ahead jaani! Go make some HSSH stuff. πŸ˜³ I bet they will come out even more GORGEOUS! =) What problem did I solve? πŸ˜† I am still lost πŸ˜† OMG it was on ZeeCinema this morning and I was like hailaa I just made avis/siggys on them! πŸ˜†
Edited by mohitkideewani - 13 years ago
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG jia i cant believe i did not see ur work b4 😲 its frickinn amazin love all ur stuff girlie!!!! keep it up and do add me to ur pm list :)
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Woshhhhhhhhhhhh !! M finally here !! 😎

muahah 1st of all realli realli sorry i was so stuck up in my boring assignments that i wasnt so in a mood to make siggies or either write long long comments =(
but i did check out ur updateeess πŸ˜‰ (as a guest though coz was too lazy to log in 🀣🀣)

ok now lets get back to business 😈
i cant see a reserved spot for my special msg in pages 1 😑🀣
muaha how could u do this to me ?? 😭 see abhi i am soo manyy pgs behindd n m soo not liking it *hmph*
god damn i hate my assignments.. i hate researching n writing logs 🀒
anywayss.. *throws book aside* m in love with the latest stuff u made on Monaya 😍😍😍
the one u are using rgt now.. aray yarr its realli adorablee 😍😍
new style rgt?? boss use it moreeeeeeeeee from now one coz it rockssssss like me 😎🀣 seriously muahah the blending of so many picsss😲 n the effect n the arragement of the pics is P-E-R-F-E-C-T !! n i LOWEEEEEEEEEEE it ☺️ blushing time for me *looking at Gunji's smile* ☺️☺️☺️☺️ hai rabba koi mujhe bachaoo yarr ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ 
not to mention ur avis are alwayss the BESTTTTTT for me ☺️ *thumbs up*
the SG/Monaya ones were uffffffffffffffffff☺️☺️ Suku ones were hawt aswell !! m left speechless muahah.. normally ur one avi is enough to drive me crazy but this time pura ka pura gang m breathlesss ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ u need to make some on Gunji yarr.. m sooo starving for her avis ☺️🀣🀣
overall all the creations in the 1st page are amazing !! *claps*
the banner is realli cute =) mann we got some common favourites πŸ˜‰ (as we both know obviously 🀣)
coming back to the latest updatee woooooooooooo !! i so loved their jodi in that movie yarr ☺️☺️ they were adorable-ly romanticc πŸ˜‰ n i agree with RV that they deserved more screen space  once again ROCKING avis created by my muahahha πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Lastly Congrats on the new shop muahah πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
i am dead sure this one is gonna finish in no time  πŸ€—πŸ€—

Gud luck with ur eggjamsπŸ€—πŸ€— 
-Niky- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww really cute stuff dear!😳
And all the best for your exams...πŸ˜›

Love,
Niky😊
-Jyotika- thumbnail
JiaaaaaπŸ€—πŸ€— First of all so sorry for commenting late, really busy these days!!πŸ˜” Anyway..
Gorgeous update hun...😍😍 All the siggs are beautiful!!😍 Keep it up hun!!
Love you!!πŸ€— Muahh!!