200 Threads Of Unbreakable Bond:Tik Tok On The Clock

Posted: 13 years ago
SIDDHANTH RIDDHIMA SIDDHIMA JENNIFER WINGET KARAN WAHI JERAN APPRECIATION THREAD # 200
Page Design:*Shruti* (Do Not Copy Without Permission)

Tik Tok on the clock
But this posh party won't stop
So girls don't stop make it pop
Make the ugly hearts burn up
Because we are the real beauty crop

Celebrating Royalty of Hearts at 200

Siddhanth + Riddhima=SidDhima

Jennifer Winget + Karan Wahi=JeRan

SidDhima means "Achievement"  and "Blessed"

JeRan means "Cry Of Rejoicing"

RAB NE BANA DI JODI SIDDHANTH RIDDHIMA SIDDHIMA

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b202H6I4Urw[/YOUTUBE]
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b202H6I4Urw

https://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa151/Shruti7/Heart-5.gif

200TH APPRECIATION THREAD CELEBRATION VIDEO MIX

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QCdpiXc_FQ[/YOUTUBE]
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QCdpiXc_FQ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMMWaAnP3YY[/YOUTUBE]

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMMWaAnP3YY

200 TH APPRECIATION THREAD GRAPHICS
(Feel Free To Use)

To Be Added

RULES

This is a thread for Siddhant Modi-Riddhima Modi Siddhima and Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan fans.

If you don't have anything nice to say about them or the actors who portray their characters, please refrain from posting here.

Constructive criticism is definitely allowed.

Bashing, plotting and using abusive language will not be allowed.

Let's Have Some Ranouk Shaunak
Let's Have Some Party Now
Let's Have Some Ralla Rafta

Let's Have Some Dhol Dhamaka
Let's Call The Dholi Now
Let's Have Some Matti Tappa

Chalo Chalo Ji Lak Lak Ga Lo
Chalo Chalo Ji Mauj Mana Lo
Chalo Chalo Ji Nach Lo Gaa Lo
Pakad Kisi Ki Wrist

And We Twist We Twist We Twist We Twist

Congratulations everyone on 200th Siddhima-JeRan Appreciation Thread🥳🥳

CREDITS

Pocahontas
prerna4rishav 
*Shruti*
Pragzie
Vidya85
Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

*Shruti* (Shru)
Pocahontas (Nitica/Nitz/Poco)
sajni786 (Shilpa)
Lennie
sun29 (Sajani/Sanj)
supercool3(Vithya)

Leah1
sidsk (Sidra)
zgerl (Zafirah)
MagicalKash (Parul)
zainab25
sugaryanu (Anu)
Zeenia
kritishah3
 -alimabi-
nikita_88
krishnaria (Ria)
Aahaana (Meli)
-Sidd- (Aishoo)
prerna4rishav (Guddi)
-Preeti-
~*sindhu*~
jenny1000 (Jenny/Jen)
Anjelic_J (Jot)
Perfangel5655 (Fatima)
LuV_MiLeS (Miley/Khushi)
gk_09 (Gurprit/Gur/Gurpz)
jyoti06
xtaurus429x
ramsha247
Ravjot (Ravs)

.Angel. (Gauri)
Kai_Hiwatari (Jasmine)
Asthuox (Astha)
shockalot (Shazu)
Niki_18
-bhootni- (Suma/Sumi)
  sanjanamishra (Sanju)
forbiddenlove (Anuja/Anu)
DrSidMrsWahi (Tamia/Tamz)
chocogurl (Miloni)
princess1 (Riddhi)
clars (Clarita)
sanchitaroy (Sanchi/Sanchu)
innocentdevil. (Priya)
deepthis
Mrsha (Marausha/Maru)
SaleemKamil
pakindmuziq
 heersweetie

shanti05
shamil
monar
-Yas-
Jaan730 (Jaan)
-Fizzylicious- (Fary)
Rohini.star (Ro/Rohi)
luvarti (Abanti)
Ramy25
-fsn- (Fatima)
mandy1024
Cutie_Chicka93 (Sazi)
desigrl05 (Jhanvi)
Amit-Tandon (Sanya)
gina-101
...erum...
n7genius
khadija_89
-SamPari-
rose_love
Rema_Ranvijay-S
-Destiny-
xoHarshaxo ( Ayysha/Ash/Harsha )
aishu_25
*Shifali*
_Hira_89
SRK-ian
-Sarahh-
daffodils.dudu (Tanya)
mariya12345
coolpc
*payal_15*
mohitkideewani (Jia)
Salz. (Salma)
JATINTHAKKAR
pagli91
shubabegum
rosette80 (Anjali)
dublieu
johanne
moviebuff05 (Buffy/Zaara)
diyajiya
-Priya-
Tasha1985
DarkHellBlaze
Meenzyrox (Meenu)
hewascool90210 (Bani)
Jennifer.L
driftingaway (Aisha)
Sammie_Ronit (Samira)

Rozain
desi chic (Neetu)
aish_punk
xXAngeliCXx
Karan_Deewani_
 *payal_15*
  sweety307
sweet-hiya
yamini.arjun (Yamini/Yams)
SKtani
shonakasu
kasuforever (Ragini)
spring_breeze05
t-mayur-sajan-j
niksidfan
-simi-
anki.lalwani1
shaktheback
nisha80
urworstnitemare
dmg1_mjht
...anshu...
bhavi20_s
sweety307 (Maham)
ibdt2004
KaSh0477
_sidma_
sohrob
-Kalindi-
AttractiveAdya
dr_ash
mjhtnupurmayank (Shweta)
aish_punk (Aish)
TaniShaKaShid (Tani)
moon27 (Supriya)
Mahika.Ways (Mahika)
KaSu4Life (Marisa)
angelz (Diana/Dia)
Zoya_01
...Noorya...
lovebapu18 (Radhika)
angelz
-SM- (Shilpa Mehta)
hum993
mariaa.xo
shlvrv (Niva)
sarah1024
aditi123_78
-CUTE- (Shanti)
ashmii (Asma)

ridz_arman (Maham)
-_AfridiMalik_- (Reeno)
Vedika126
Evita.
dr_ash
--sarar--
krupur1103
QueenHinna12
dpatel486
LanaBurak
pourquoipas (Aditi)
Archana_Naksh (Archana)
nakssh (Maheen)
NaughtyNihu
kvva
humz_786
AnnaNAshley
diyajiya
doukno
Sweet_dream (Rumi)
anwaya
lucky_me
ka7eela
bhavdevi
Lekha.Mayur4eva (Lekha)
AfghanLeena (Leena)
gauchalover
gimzy (Girisha)
Phoenix_3
-Alina-
hafiya
lalitbhai
bhapu
djjeeto
kamlu
DoWntOwN_GaL
pavs
pallabika
b.sandhu
arp04srocks
ssdtvgojan (Sudha)
Preeths609 (Preethi)
 kw0906 (Komal Wadhwa)
Tahmina96
Neha_S
-Lush- (Sabreena)
TazzyA
sidra2007
-Ayesha-
Durga A. (Gurleen/Gini)

lighteningbuzz (Buzzy/Payal)
Cookies01 (Pree)
211su (Supriya)
Leenasmg
Khushi007
Arzoo_r
Pragzie
mabel
kheerni (Nisha)
kasuartifan
SanKi4eva (Sanjana/Sanju)
juisa (Jui)
gimzy (Grisha)
prejudice (Anusha)
-anonymous- (Minu)
monamine (Mona)
kawal_tak
srk_biggest_fan
kashev
good4nothing
books4ever
hum993 
SATHYA88  (Roopa)
sidma4eternity  (Arpita)
Raghni2009
AndekhiAnjaani
greymatter
indian_beauty
KaShian4evr
sidma_forever (Priya)
PraSha_SidMa (Anushka)
papia
StarshineHues (Aditi)
bajlooka
Angelic_Swancy
-TomNJerry- (TJ/Jhooti)
Vidya85
jacobharry10011 (Manika)
jeran (Urmi)
malluangel (Aishwarya)
Akanksha0701
RehanSinha_XR
uppaas
Naina2127
friends_rock (Hira)
sidma_love (Harshita)
Moumi363
NehaSehgal
monty22 (Malvika)
reshusaluja (Reshu)
sheebs_ratifan
funfan

Banner:annanashley and Write Up:nikita_88

Siddhant Modi my angel! I aspire to have many qualties of Siddhant Modi, to have his heart is something I would love, the amount of warmth it emits just fills you up with happiness and leaves you feeling happy when he is happy and sad when he is sad. His heart is so pure, that he can see niceness in people even if he is meant to hate them. He accepts everyone and respects everyone be it a 5 year old child or a 60 year old man. To watch his journey has from boy to man has been a treat to watch and how he has kept every quality of his personality yet grown into a amazing person. I have cried for you, I have laughed with you, I have thrown pillows at you, I have cringed for you and I have enjoyed my journey with you.

Siddhant Modi there are many qualities I admire, your honesty, your open heart, your kindness, your strenght, your love for life and care for everyone. But the two qualities I have adored of yours has been your simplicity, you have done everything from your heart and you have done it so elegantly be it a simple date or just a propsal.

The second quality I truely admire is you, owning up to your mistakes and fixing them, not many people have this much courage in the world, I know I struggle especially to fix by mistakes but you learn from your mistakes and when something is wrong you will stick up for it even if you are wrong you will admit it and that is a quality I admire.

A quote to sums up my angel:The capacity for hope is the most significant fact of life. It provides human beings with a sense of destination and the energy to get started (Norman Cousin)

He has shown the best parts of life, the positivity of living, he faced storms and come out on top because his heart has been pure and clean. 😳

Banner:Merry_Shwit and Write Up:mayuri.vet

Siddhima'a couple made by god himself and also blessed by the Almighty!!!.....siddhima is no fairytale type love story but a story of love after marriage which has totally blossomed into a nice huge and unbreakable bond'.no force can neither break this marriage nor the bond and feelings they share for each other. It's a story about the seconds in life; be it the love or life; your dreams and your expectations from life after a fresh start to life after loosing a precious part of your life. In short after loosing your life you look at life with a new dimension but without any interest in it. You do it for the sake of the people whom you love. It's only a duty that you preach. You can't put your heart and soul to complete what you are supposed to do. But when a person enters your life that has gone through the same phase that you went it's easy for them to bond because they share the same agony and pain. Siddhima is a couple whose relationship is beyond human understanding. It's just amazing how they have come so far sailing through the bad waters that destiny put them into but when they with each other they came out with shining colors. Their bond was tested again and again but they never let that break them apart. Few instances were their when both were ready to break their marriage for each other's happiness not knowing that their true happiness lies with each other. Siddhima made me fall in love with them; with their bond. It's a bond that touches your heart; leaves an impression. Siddhima are one example of such a type of couple; their love story makes you believe in second chances towards love and life'this is siddhima for all of us'.a relationship so pure and serene and divine. It's perfect!!!!!!!

In their relationship it's always about each other and what the other wants. Now isn't that love where one does things to see the other half smiling and enjoying life. It gives your heart peace. Their relationship can't be described in such short words'..actually words fail me when I have to describe the siddhima bond and their love'.I salute siddhima!!!!!

'A piece of paper can't break our relationship?'

This is siddhima...they were never a couple whose fate was decided by the paper...they connected at a level that is beyond human comprehension. Period. Siddhima were never made because they were husband and wife on paper....but because they are soul mates....

She loves siddhant and adores her relationship with him. it's a pride being the mrs.siddhant modi for her...for her; her life now begins with siddhant and ends with him.....the marriage which they have always kept so close their heart  and have believed in it. They both worship their bond....for them they began their new life after getting married.

Siddhant has always been riddhima's Savior...her knight in shining armor who was always there when she needed him...close to her...siddhant's pure and divine love has left an impression on her heart...she easily forgot armaan because siddhant made her fall in love with him....she can never ever forget siddhant....he has already made a place in her heart....no matter what happens she will never be able to distance herself from siddhant...that's the essence of siddhima.....they belong to each other till eternity now...

Riddhima that now we see is totally siddhantified for sure. She is siddhant's Riddhima. Period.

For the past few days we are seeing Riddhima being stalked by armaan so that she confesses that she still loves him. Stalking her on her honeymoon. I never thought armaan would stoop so low that he would began blackmailing her in order that she would tell him that she hasn't moved on in life with siddhant. When armaan had the chance to claim his love he made siddhant and Riddhima come closer by various antics and dramas. Now when Riddhima has clearly moved on in life he wants to claim her now. One thing he doesn't know that is she is siddhant's Riddhima now. Armaan's basket died the same day on the day Riddhima got married to siddhant.

Riddhima wants to tell siddhant all what happened in the tent that night between her and armaan but fears to do so. She fears everything. She cant bear the sight of siddhant leaving her when she will disclose him what happened between her and armaan that night....she could never tell him that unless something triggers her an she will burst open...she will die that day siddhant leaves her.....but I want him to leave her......then she will understand what he means to her...she very well knows but cant accept it in front of him....

The day Riddhima got married; Armaan's basket died and the in eventual days she fell for her cute doctor with whom she is totally in love with.....today even if she goes back to armaan she will be siddhant's only and siddhant's only...she will never be that basket who fell for armaan.....

Whether she will admit or not she cannot live for a second without her siddhant....the man who is now her husband and she is head over heels in love with him...like she said that **yeh shaadi hi meri sachai hai**...she will always remain siddhant' Riddhima now till she dies.....

Even if today out of guilt she bears in her heart that she moved on in life without Armaan's besides her she will not be the same girl who experienced first love. It was armaan who made her realize what love is. She accepted that if armaan taught her how to love siddhant taught her the true meaning of love. She is madly in love with her husband siddhant.

Again and again I am stressing here that she is and will never in the future be Armaan's basket but a woman who experienced second love and has settled down in marital bliss. She is a woman now and is content with her life. She enjoys all those cute fights and little gestures both show to each other. She is Siddhant's Riddhima today.

***you can take everything from me armaan...even me for that matter but you cant erase siddhant's name form my heart...my soul.....siddhant is embedded in my life...how will armaan erase all the memories she has kept so closely to her heart?????***

This will be riddhima's answer to armaan even he manages to make her confess out of guilt that she still loves him....she worships her relation she shared with siddhant...she is proud to be his wife and she adores this relation than any one in her life. it was the most special and will always remain one...she has accepted siddhant with her heart and soul...so no matter even if tomorrow Riddhima goes back to armaan she will always keep thinking about siddhant.

Siddhant's pure and divine love has made a huge place inside riddhima's heart....she will never forget him....for her to forget her past love was possible because she had a soul mate in form of siddhant....but now if siddhant goes away she will surely live but with no expectations from fate as fate always made her fight for her happiness...that's what siddhima have gone through and it makes their relationship all together more meaningful.....

For her to leave him would be the day that she will pray that it should be her last day...she knows how to live without armaan but to live without siddhant will surely kill her....and that's exactly the reason she is very scared to tell siddhant what happened between her and armaan that night in the tent......she cant afford to lose her second life and love again.....she loves siddhant and I am sure that our hope couple will come out of this murky situation with shining colors!!!!!!!!

**This is siddhima relation'pure and divine and simple and yet very touching**

We are proud of such a couple!!!!!

Proud to be a Siddhimaholic!!!!!!!
A PROPOSAL TO REMEMBER
 Write Up:sanj786

*Shilpoo starts narration of day October 8th*😳😳😳

The day had simply starting with flowing in of all goodies.......it was a blossoming feel n excitement was surrounding the love environment within the posh gates😍.....
The posh palace was having all windows open and the curtains of fresh n spicy rumors were flying high and from all zones n angles🤪.........
All the jananis that were apparently roaming outside the town to check on to wat the latest in the tinsel town of "phoreva fashion",😆😆😆 put an immediate halt to their new found passion and made instant u-turn back into the royal place when they heard the Prince of Wahi Warrior☺️ has recently made an e-announcement.........

Amidst the rush were two contrasting but vibrant personalities that ran rushingly but unintentionally into each other😲😉.........and as soon as they looked into each other eyes.........the time clock did its epic hour bell sound "ting tong....ting tong"😆😆😆 while the poetic literacy gazed away in a rather dreamy but soft thots as she renounced some words....."teri naraz ne kiya mujhpe yu asar........dil kehta he iss mulaqat mein reh jaaye na koi kasar"😳😳😳

Both of them tried their best to beat the 1970's ka timing of eyelock😆😆😆 par nikamme baaki ke jananis....iss romantic moment ka satyanaash kare bina unhe chen kaha😡😡😡........they all rushed n grabbed time clock with them to make sure she does not miss out on the heart warming pravachan of her all time fav prince............while poetic literacy stood still and her eyes gazed off in the direction of who she just meant.........

It was different..........both them had listened to such pravachans b4 as well.........yet today it wasnt creating the spark😕😕.....they rather were feeling the absense of each other........maybe today was the day😳😳..........

Poetic literacy decided........this is it...........if prince of wahi cannot hold my heart beats....its defo stuck in with time clock........and if I dont confess today.......then I will run out of time😆😆😆.....

Pravachan announcement had just dismissed and all jananis were gathering in groups to discuss the new logics in that pravachan😆😆😆.....Poetic Literacy took this opportunity and immediately with her royal blue royalness approached and confessed her heart felt feelings and proposed to time clock:

"WILL YOU MARRY ME".........☺️

An overwhelmed time clock who finally found her solace in the beautiful words of a poet......did not waste time😉.......(afterall that is her nature n moto😆😆😆) and said

"YES.............WITH ALL MY HEART"........☺️

All the jananis stopped in the midst of their convo and simply being awed by these 2.....began to have a round of congratulations..........

*It was indeed a blossoming day I thot as I reflected*

And I decided to throw party ........on this auspicious day of 200th AT celebration to have a double bonanza deal😉 with celebrations of the wedding of time clock and poetic literacy.....

I present to u all jananisssssssss

Time clock aka Nikzoooooooooo

Weds❤️

Poetic Literacy aka Adduuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Up-Down:New-Old

*Shruti*

6th September 2010 SBS Siddhanth-Riddima Siddhima Monsoon Wedding Edited Version

Celebrating 150 Threads of Siddhima JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Baby We Groove We Move

19th May 2010 SBB Aaj Tak Riddhima Gets Drunk In Party And Dances:Edited Version (Main Talli) 

14th May 2010 Siddhanth-Riddhima Siddhima SR Karva Chauth Scene-Edited Version

Siddhanth-Riddhima Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget 75 Threads Celebration:We Are The Fairytale Children

Siddhanth-Riddhima Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan 50 Threads Celebration:We Put The C and S 

Siddhant/Sid-Riddhima/Ridz Siddhima SR Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan Romantic Mix-Khuda Jaane (Short) 

Siddhant-Riddhima Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan 25 Threads Celebration:Royalty Of The Hearts 

Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan Siddhanth-Riddhima SR Siddhima Jodi Kamaal Ki Video Mix 

Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan Siddhanth-Riddhima SR Siddhima Teri Meri Yeh Zindagi Video Mix 

-Fizzylicious-

Sajde Siddhima-Siddhanth Riddhima Mix

Sajde Siddhima/ Siddhanth Riddhima Preview

Siddhanth Riddhima Siddhima Mehendi Celebrations Mix

Tumse Hi Tumse Siddhanth Riddhima- Siddhima

Tumse Hi tumse Siddhima- Siddhanth Riddhima Preview

Siddhanth Riddhima- Siddhima Mast Mast Do Nain

Tujhe Bhula diya {Siddhanth Riddhima-Siddhima}

Mujhe Teri [Siddhima - Siddhanth Riddhima] full

Aankhon Main Neendein [ Siddhima- Siddhanth Riddhima] Mix full

Ankhon Main Neendein- Siddhima [Siddhanth Riddhima] Mix Preview

Truly Madly Deeply- Siddhima/ Siddhanth Riddhima Mix- Celebrating 150 threads

TMD Siddhima Mix Preview

I Am In Love Version 2 Siddima Siddhanth Riddhima Mix

Bheegi Si Bhagi Si Siddhanth Riddhima Siddhima Mix

Siddhima-Siddhanth Riddhima Tum Jo Aaye

Pehli Nazar Main Siddhima/Siddhanth Riddhima Mix

Siddhima- Siddhanth Riddhima Sajda

I am in love- Siddhima/ Siddhanth Riddhima Preview

Tum Mile Siddhima Siddhanth Riddhima Mix

Tum Mile Siddhima/ Siddhanth Riddhima Preview

Afreen Afreen/Siddhima- Siddhanth Riddhima Mix

Bahara- Siddhima/Siddhanth Riddhima Mix

Bahara Siddhima Mix Preview

Siddhanth Riddhima- Pee Loon 

Siddhanth riddhima/Siddhima Mix- Madhno 

Celebrating 100 Threads of Siddhima/JeRan thread- Siddhanth Riddhima 

Bin Tere- Siddhanth Riddhima/Siddhima

Siddhanth Riddhima Aur Unki Lovestory

Siddhanth Riddima/Siddhima- Sadka Kiya 

Riddhima talks about Sid

Mora Piya -Siddhanth Riddhima/Siddhima 

Mora Piya Siddhima Preview

Armaan sees Siddhima KC Mix

Soniyo-Sdihhanth Riddhima Mix

No Air- Siddhanth Riddhima Video Mix

Yeh Dooriyan- Siddhanth Riddhima Mix

Jaane Tu Meri Kya Hai - Siddhanth Riddhima Mix

Riddhima's Feelings

Jaane Tu Meri Kya Hai Preview - Siddhanth

Siddhanth Rriddhima Yeh Dooriyan Preview

Siddhanth Riddhima Tadap Tadap Ke Mix

This Is Why I'm Hot- Siddhanth Mix

Siddhanth Riddhima Tadap Tadap Ke Preview

Siddhanth Fanmix - Lights off

Siddhath Riddhima Far Away

Jennifer, Karan's Dostana

Jaane Kyon Preview JeRan Jenniffer Karan

Siddhanth Riddhima The Fatak Jodi

-Sidd-

Hosh Meri Ko Jaye Preview -Siddhima

Jeran Message For 150 Appreciation Thread

Siddhant and Riddhima VM - Payal

~Siddhant Riddhima - Saasein ~

|| Siddhant Riddhima VM - Heaven || 

Siddhima KC Instrumental

|*|Siddhant Riddhima- Zara Sa Halka Sa|*|

|| Siddhant Riddhima- Na Tum Jaano Na Hum||

| Siddhant Riddhima - Chahata Kitna Tumko Dil ||

|| Siddhant-Riddhima One Love ||

||Siddhant Riddhima Sajni VM ||

zgerl

Happy Belated Birthday Shruti Di ||JeRan VM

Happy Birthday * Karan Wahi -Siddhant * 

JeRan || Dilbara * KarvaChauth Scene* ||

Siddhima | JeRan *|| Let It Be A Love Story ||*

aa123.80

Karan Wahi on You Make Me Smile

Siddhant Riddhima on She'll Be Loved (Six month anniversary celebration)

Siddhant Riddhima on Bring Me To Life

Siddhant Riddhima on Bahara 

Siddhant -Riddhima on Soona Lage

Siddhant Riddhima- Too Late

sidra2007

Tribute to Siddhant Modi [Karan Wahi]

Tujhe Bhula Diya

Moray Piya

Tujhko Jo Paya... (Mere Bina)

Aye Mere Humsafar

Pyar Kar Ke Dekho Na

Dhadke Jiya

Kabhi Kabhi Lage

Haniya

Tere Liye

Tu Hi Meri Shab Hai

Tum Jo Aaye

Kaise Mujhe

Aur Kya

Achi Lagti Ho

Labon Ko

Mere Haath Mein

Hum Se Rahoge

Khamoshiyaan

Dekho Na

Karan Wahi/Sid/Siddhanth - [KW Bday Mix] - Nazar 

Vaada Raha

Dil Se Re

Sid-Riddhima: Morey Saiyaan

Sid-Riddhima: Aadat

Sid-Riddhima: Rab Milya

AnnaNAshley

|| Love The Way You Lie - Siddhant Riddhima Siddhant's POV ||

|| Siddhant Riddhima Siddhima - What I've Done ||

Siddhant Riddhima Siddhima With Me

Multifandom - I See You Delena Siddhima Daam Dil Hai Chota Sa

|| Siddhant Riddhima Siddhima - Hona Tha Pyar ||

Siddhant Riddhima Siddhima - Dholna Hey Baby

Siddhant Riddhima Siddhima - Just Say Yes

Siddhant Riddhima Siddhima - A Day Without You

|| Siddhant Riddhima Siddhima - Kuch Kuch Hota Hai ||

Siddhant Riddhima Siddhima - Younhi Tum Mujh Se

|| Siddhant Riddhima / Siddhima - Mera Jeena Hai Kya ||

|| Siddhant Riddhima / Siddhima - Tere Mast Mast Do Nain ||

Dill Mill Gayye DMG - How to Save A Life

Karan Wahi Jennifer Winget Jeran - I Feel Good Anjaana Anjaani

Siddhant Riddhima Siddhima - Yeh Dooriyan 19th August precap

Siddhant Riddhima Siddhima / Rohan Ash - Tumse Hi

Siddhant Riddhima Siddhima - Kuch Khaas Hai

Siddhant Riddhima - Bheegi Si Bhaagi Si Preview

Siddhant Riddhima Siddhima - Your Love is Wicked 

sidma_love

SR_Siddhima_Jeran

SR VM - Hum Tum Instrumental

My Heart Will Go On

Siddhima SR JeRan-Six Month Wedding Anniversary

Sid and Riddhima- Yeh Dooriyan-Promo  

211su

Siddhant Riddhima - Tum Jo Aaye

Siddhant Riddhima - Sajda

Siddhant Riddhima - Kash Ye Pal

Siddhant Riddhima - So Close

Siddhant Riddhima - Chand Chupa Badal Mein 

Siddhant Riddhima - Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (Instrumental)

Siddhant Riddhima - Kyun

Siddhant Riddhima - Hum Tum (Instrumental)

Siddhant Riddhima - Kuch Kum

Siddhant Riddhima - Deewane Hoke Hum

Siddhant Riddhima - Humko Tumse Pyar Hai

Siddhant Riddhima - Zindagi Do Pal Ki

Siddhant Riddhima - Socha Na Tha

Siddhant Riddhima - Tujhme Rab Dikhta Hai

Siddhant Riddhima - Are Re Are

blossom1234

Chori Kiya Re Jiya

Kis Des Mein Hai Mera Dil

Tere Mast Mast Do Nain

Pal Mein Hi

JeRan-My Best Friend

Tum Mile (Love Reprise)

Tu Hi Haqeeqat

Saajan Tumse

i Am In Love

Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai (Male and Female)

Leja Leja

Mujhe Teri

Ishq Hua

Don't Say Alvida

So Right

My Dill Goes Mmmm

Dil Janiya

Aahista Aahista

Pee Loon

Falah Tak Chal

Mohabbat Aapse

Is Pal

Khuda Jaane

Hey Shona

Thoda Sa Pyaar Hua Hai

Tum Aae To

Hum Hain Iss Pal Yahaan

Aesa Deewana

Tere Liye Hum Hai Jiye

Mere Haath Mein

Surili Ankhiyoon Wale

Salaam Aaya

Tera Hone Laga Hoon

Maine Paayal Hai Chankai

Phir Se

Wo Pehli Baar

Har Taraf Tu Hi Dikhe

Jab Mila Tu

Kuch Khas Hai Remix

Dil Ebadat

Tuhi Meri Dil Mei Rahe

Dil Apna Dena

Gale Lag Ja

Tired of being sorry

Bheegii se bhagii se

Zindagii Do Pal Ki

Sad Title Song

Khabar Nahi

Betee Lamhee

Tum Mile

Pehle Pehle Bar Muhobat

Kyonki Itna Pyar

Vidya85

Tere Mast Mast Do Nein Preview

Tumse Hi Tumse- Anjaana Anjaani

I Am In Love

Tu Tu Hai Wahi

Siddhima Preview Teri Deewani- Kailash Kher

Karan Wahi Fanclub Welcome VM On IF

VM For Jenny AT on India Forums Celebrity Fan Clubs

Down- Jay Sean

Ek Din Teri Rahon- Naqaab

Tinka Tinka

Bahara (Female)- I Hate Luv Story

Bin Tere- I Hate Luv Story

Soniyo- Raaz 2

Jab Se Tere Naina- Saawariya

Aaj Din Chadeya- Love Aaj Kal

Maahi-Maan and Geet Tune

Shikdum- Dhoom

Pee Loon- Once Upon a Time in Mumbai

Labon ko- Bhool Bhulaiya

Mere Haath Mein- Fanaa

Humko Humise Churalo

Suraj Hua Madhham

Tere Liye- Prince

Chaahata Dil Tumko- Shaapit

rosette

Sid Riddhima Mix - Chandini Raatein

Siddhant Riddhima Dekha-Zindagi(Kasoor)

Siddhant Riddhima Jeeta Hoon

Siddhant Riddhima Pyar Ka Ehsaas

Siddhant Riddhima O Re Piya

Siddhant Riddhima Dil Ne Yeh Kaha

Sid Riddhima Tere liye Jaanam (Gift4Parul)

Siddhant Riddhima Dil Ne-Kismat Se

Siddhant-Riddhima Zindagi Do Pal

DMG SR Love Magical Mix 

gk_09

Siddhima - Chaha Hai

Siddhima-Tere Jeha

Siddhima VM - TuHiHaqeeqat

Siddhima Fanaa Romantic Mix 

desigirl05

Siddhant Riddhima O Re Majhi

Siddhant Riddhima Tumhe Samne {Dil Jaaniya}

Armaan Kangan Siddhant Riddhima Main Deewana

Siddhant Riddhima Chal Diye

Siddhant Riddhima-Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na (Male) Promo 

pen_786

Tujh Mein Rab Dikta Hai Sad Version

Tujh Main Rab Dikta Hai Romantic Version

Ek Gaiya Dil Mera Punjabi Mix   

Dekho Chand Aaya Chand Nazar Aaa Sid and Riddhima

Ae Nazeen Suno Na Sid and Riddhima 

Hafsa12

Meri Duniya Mein Duet Version

Vaada Raha Siddhima

Banjaye Is Dil Ki Mehman

Dil Kya Kare

Dil Leke Siddhima

Melody 1 Siddhant-Riddhima Siddhima

Melody JeRan and Siddhima

Shayad Yehi To Pyar Hai

Ishq Hai Sid-Riddhima Mix

...Noorya...

Sid Tujhe Bhula Diya Sad Mix

SR New BG

FF Tum Mile

Siddhant Tujh Mein Rab Dikhta Hai

Bheegi si Bhaagi Si

DMG All Izz Well

DMG Gang Jaane Kyun

You Get Me Rocking

K3G Mix

Karan Wahi Birthday Mix

Siddhima Toda Sa Pyaar Hua Hai 

Janemaan

Jaag Soona Soona Lage

Siddhima Judai

Siddhima Mar Jawaan

Siddhima Tune Zindagi Mein (female)

Siddhima Dancing Jodi

Siddhima JeRan Sajda

..Aisho..

Sidhaant-Ridhima VM || Mitwa

Sidhaant-Ridhima VM || Tune Mujhko

Sidhaant-Ridhima VM || Bewafa Nikli Hai Tu

Siddhant-Riddhima Tinka Tinka

Siddhant-Riddhima VM: Saiyaan

krishnaria

Siddhant-Riddhima Khuda Jaane

SR Siddhima Rain Scene Pehli Baar Mohabbat

Sid Riddhima SR VM Zara Zara (2nd)

Siddhima Resham Si Hai Yeh Hawayein Sanam

Siddhant Riddhima Dil Ko Tumse Pyar Hua

Sid Riddhima Siddhima Nahin Samne

Sid Riddhima Scene with SR BG Tune

Siddhant-Riddhima Zara Zara

monar

Sid and Ridhhima (Kambhakt Ishq) 

Sid and Ridhhima - Tha Karke 

Siddhant and Riddhima - Jaan Meri Jaa Rahi Sanam

Armaan, Siddhant and Riddhima!!! Emmosnal Atyachaar on Viewers

Siddhant and Riddhima, VM Jao Na

Lut Gaya Sardar [Siddhant and Riddhima] 

Siddhant and Riddhima, VM on Song "Because I love you"

Armaan Siddhant and Yuvi, Pyaar Humein Kis Mod pe

Siddhant and Riddhima {dill Mill Gaye} When You Say!

Riddhima and Siddhant (Dill Mill Gaye) Song - Shaan's Aksar

Riddhima and Siddhant VM from DILL MILL GAYE [DMG]

arp04srocks

Heartless Preview

Teri Meri Love Story

Tere Bin Kahan

Please Don't Leave Me

Har Jagah Mein

DMG Siddhant Riddhima Siddhima JeRan Kabhi Phool Dena

DMG Siddhant Riddhima Siddhima JeRan Biwi No 1 

DMG JeRan RIddhima Ridz Talli Hui

DMG Sid Riddhima JeRan Khwaab 

DMG Sid Riddhima JeRan Never Fade Away 

Sid Riddhima JeRan Clash Of The Modis

DMG JeRan Oh My Darling

DMG Sid Riddhima JeRan Sajni 2

DMG Sid Riddhima JeRan Sajni

SId Riddhima Sach Hui

DMG SId Riddhima Kyun Pholon

anjali06

A Love Story

Jaan730

Sid Riddhima June 10 Scene

Riddhima Talli

Are Re Are- Sid Riddhima

HDDCS Trailer DMG

DMG Trailer on K3G

Kal Ho Na Ho Trailer. DMG

Tu Dil Ki- Sid Riddhima

Tadap Sid Riddhima

Pragzie

Sidhant & Riddhima-Tum Meri Ho

Stay With Me-Sidhant & Riddhima

SR JeRan Vm On Mtv Splitsvilla

SR/JeRan -Afterglow

SR/JeRan Vm-nahiin samne tu 

SR/JeRan sad vm on RBO 

SR/JeRan Vm-Socha Na Tha

kawal_tak

|| Siddhant Riddhima || Taarein Hai Barati Celebrating Siddhima Re-Marriage

|| Siddhant - Riddhima || Siddhima Kitani Mohabbat Hai Song 

||Siddhant - Riddhima Siddhima || Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

DrSidMrsWahi

Sid and Ridz- Siddhima- Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam (A matrimonal Journey to love)

Siddhima/SidMa- What do we do about Hum Tum?

From Sid to Ridz- Bikhri Bikhri

Rohini.star

Sid and Riddhima-Dil Ko Tumse Pyaar Hua

Sid&Riddhima-Iktara (Male Version)

nadz_J

Happy Birthday Karan Wahi!

JeRan on jab we met trailer

JeRan on Dilwale dulhaniya lejayenge trailer

Akanksha0701

SR/Sid riddhima/JeRan/KW/Siddhima VM - Nazrein Karam

SR/Sid Riddhima/ Siddhima/Jeran - Kaho na kaho

Sid Riddhima VM/JeRan/SR/Siddhima - Labon Pe

Perfangel5655

Siddhima ~ Bakhuda Tumhi Ho 

Siddhant-Riddhima Siddhima - Shattered

*Shifali*

Kuch Is Tarah -Siddhant-Riddhima VM

|*|Gal Sun -Siddhant-Riddhima VM|*|

SaleemKamil

Sid Riddhima Video Mix (Aasmanoon Se Uttara Noor)

Sid Riddhima Rain Sequence (My version) 

deepthis

Do Pal Sid Ridz

Kabhi Na Sukoon Aaya Sad Sid and Riddhima

bengiangel2k8

JeRan/SR/Siddhima- *O Jaana Preview- Happy Bday Jenny Di & Celebrating Royalty of Hearts at 100*

KaSh & JeRan - Oh Girl Trailer

shockalot

|| Siddhant-Riddhima || - Bewafa

...erum...

Tu Jaane Naa (Atif) Sid Riddhima Mix

Faiirytale x3

Siddhima - Kaise Mujhe

CZ.

Sid & Ridhima Almost Here Preview

Dangelz

Armaan-Riddhima-Siddhant - Bas Ek Pal

Up-Down:New-Old

FAN FICTIONS

nm21

FF:continued from the precap (my version)

FF: 23/2- Unspoken -Final Version 

kusumfan

Realization FF (SR)

SR FF (To those eyes i kneel)  

SR FF "The Proposal"

*Shifali*

Kuch Is Tarah

purple_rose

Siddhant/Riddhima FF - Precap posted on Page 5

aish_punk

Betrayal or Love? (AR-SidMa)

xoHarshaxo

Siddhima FF - Passion

shahidkaarmaan

Sidma-AR FF: Fate, O So Cruel Fate

NabeehaFS

Sidma FF Yaar Mila De

mabel

A new ff on Siddhima-Kaise Batau

Pragzie 

SR FF-Forever yours

sidma_love

SR FF - My Heart Will Go On

...Noorya...

SR FF ~Tum Mile~

TazzyA

Siddhima - FF - Fire && Ice

ONE SHOTS

Pocahontas

10th July SR & ArShi OS: Circle of Life

23/5 - One Shot: Armaan takes Sid-Riddz home

9/04- Sid-Riddz-Armaan-OS - Matt Jaao..... 

3/04 - Sid-Riddz- One Shot- Open the Door

2/04- Sid-Riddz-One Shot: I should've slapped you

Armaan-Sidd One Shot : Follow your heart

xoHarshaxo

SR One Shot ..:: Your Mine ::..

..:: SR Stuck in a Jungle OneShot ::..

..:: SR OneShot "Romance in the Rain" ::..

Siddhima OneShot - "Yeh Dil"  

ka7eela

SR- I Feel You! -One Shot

SR- Two Hearts Beat as One-One Shot

SR- Just Two of Us- One Shot

SR-I Belong To You!-One Shot

SR- A New Beginning-One Shot 

Mars35913062

SR - One Shot - sleep tight - part 4 

SR - One Shot - the first touch - part 3

SR - Scene we would like to see..part 2

SR - Scene we would like to see..

desi chic

SR OS: The Dust As it Settles

SR Untitled One Shot

"Aasman" Sid-Ridz Short Story

Pragzie 

Don't leave me

I miss you! 

Made For Each Other.! 

Kaise Bataein Kyun Tujhko Chahein

So Close

nikita_88

SR OS: Confessions

SR OS: Blast From The Past

Siddhima OS: Too late....

JATINTHAKKAR

Siddhima OS/FF :- Our Love is a Seduction-Part II

Siddhima OS & FF:-Our Love is a Seduction!!!

Siddhima OS :- I Just can't live without you!!!

Siddhima OS :- I Can't Imagine Life Without U & Me

Aal izz Certainly well b/w us now

psarada

SR OS Second Chances

SR OS - Unknown bonds of Love

SR OS-Leaving Assumptions Behind

Sid Riddhima One Shot:- What I Could Never Say

mightymyth9

SR-OS You Own My Soul- My Last OS

SR OS- One will die in love

The Last of Pain- An Undying Love

SR-OS Cant Stop Loving You

Eternalsiddhima

Choosing the right path

A Plunge Of Jealousy

I Can't Stand You Hating Me

Dance under the stars

Siddhima- Sid, you belong to me

ETERNALSIDDHIMA

kusumfan

Siddhima (SR) OS-Thapad ki Dukaan

Siddhima (SR) Os Pyaar ka Thapad

Siddhima (SR) OS part 2

SR OS

arp04srocks

Siddhima OS: Untitled

SR:History repeats itself

*Shruti*

Aur Phir Chal Diye Tum Kahan Hum Kahan

Lamhon Ki Guzaarish Hai Yeh, Paas Aa Jaaye

nm21

OS (11/5): Sid/Ridh-Don't say alvida..

12/4 (from precap)OS: Sid-Ridz confrontn: Kyun? 

neet06

Siddhima OS - You are mine forever

Siddhima OS - Riddhima's birthday

Naina2127

SR OS: You Drive Me Crazy (8/27)

A Tinge of Jealousy

-Fizzylicious-

Jaane Tu Mera Kia hai-- OS Siddhima

You, Me aur Hum- Siddhima OS

shubham_158

SR Marriage celeberation(OS)

OS-UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Wafa_94

My SR OS/FF. High School Problems

Living For You

mayuri.vet

SR OS

princessuma

Reality

prerna4rishav

My First OS on SR :D 

sushipie01

1st SR OS: Fireworks

...Noorya...

SR OS- Love Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega 

athithi

SR confession scene .. In lamhon ki daaman mein..

Jaan730

Tumhare Bina Nahin S/R/A OS

rosette80

SR..One Shot

Asthuox

11/04-Siddhima OS- 'Open Your Heart'

-sparkle-

-Siddhima Shots-

desigirl05

Jhanvi Creation//OS [Siddhima]

kwa

Sid-Ridz The confrontation should be like ..

Akanksha0701

Complicated : A SR OS

RehanSinha_XR

~~Crossroads~~ (A SR OS)

(For more click here)

Donny COMB

AnnaNAshley

Merry_Shwit

Lennie