Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
He had many shades. His character truly had groW*H, real groW*H. He went from the obnoxious boy to a man everyone respects. He is someone who can look at himself in the mirror and like the person he sees( unlike many others). I love him. I can truly say I love the character of Sid.

I always saw life as a grow_th (i-f has gone crazy, can't type the word) process. I hate people who sulk over the mistakes they make. Life is about mistakes, make them. But when you realize you are wrong, fix it, and don't repeat it. And that's Sid. Every single mistake he made he learned from it. He changed it. He fixed it. He took the responsibility. I wouldn;t love Sid if he wasn't so mean, and ruthless at the beginning.

What can I say about his heart. He notices the pain. He is so considerate. He was considerate of Yuna and when they didn't trust him he still forgave them. He is a big brother to Sue, JP and Jiggy. He was a trusted friend to Shilpa. He was a little brother to Armaan. He was a son to Shashank and last but not least he was Riddhima's savior, her friend and her husband.

When Riddhima made her grave mistake in the tent I really wanted the mean Sid back. I wanted him to lash out, and for the moment he did. But then he was back to himself. I am so proud. He didn't revert back to the mean guy who yells at Riddhima. He grew from that. Last time he made a mistake not trusting Riddhima, this time he didn't repeat it. He realized Riddhima truly felt sorry and if she wanted " their relationship" then his door was open. Isn't that what love is sort of about? Mistakes don't mean the end of the world, it's what you feel about it.

And today he forgave Armaaan. Because he realizes no matter what people do, mistakes happen. Even without Riddhima in his mind Armaan mattered. When Armaan fell he couldn't help but call out his name naturally. He couldn't help but give his mask to the man who back stabbed him just a week ago and shattered his world.

Today as I wrote this I realized one of the greatest things about Sid that sets him apart from every other male telly character is that he lets it go, he doesn't hold grudges. His heart is that pure.

I still think CVS want to keep Sid around. No matter how bad things got they couldn't ruin Sid's purity. (hopefully this doesn't change tomorrow) But for today I don't mind if he doesn't get Riddhima. The fact that Sid's character was so freaking beautiful is enough for me. I would forget after few weeks how horrible some of the story lines were, but I will remember how great his characters was.

Edited by Perfangel5655 - 08 October 2010 at 4:24pm

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana*Shruti*pandav10hi123456789poanamikamundonkabi123geniuslibradeepaday10kashevjeranaddictedlulu99aritra7-DazlingAngel-parishimaNeha_SbajlookaawesomeKSGsiddhimamodiMaohVedika211ekthatigerMaha_Sid-dewaniCherry..---ayesha---rapunzel84Cess-sipdiplallulal2010Nida_21SATHYA88jacobharry10011funfanRehanismHarpreet.Mx.DSKD.xka7eelamelancholicdocnussShiningStar18StarshineHues...Noorya...MagicalKashprincess1payyal-Prithi-prejudicedmonty22spamalotDJ...Sidrashamilfriends_rockxXxSHAMILAxXxpatakhaguddisajni786Rajinilicious-MERRY--x-Reshu-x-nikita_88-Harshu-nadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The man with heart, Siddhant Modi" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Wow !!
What what a wonderful post dear !!

Wow Siddhant Modi is the beautiful and wonderful character !

Like you said ...whatever happens tomorrow ....he is loved and always loved no matter what situations come...He came out as knight in shinning armour.!

He always stood up for right and has vision of far and beyond !! that is why I always adore character SID .
Sid and Shilpa both the characters are beautiful. Love both of them. They are angels and brought life in DMG !!

Wonderful post dear !!
Siddhant Modi akka ...KARAN WAHI ......wonderful portrayal !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevsweetwidheartTheMummy_LeAbba

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Fatima Thank you for this Sid post!

I really wanted a positive Sid post for today and cause I don't watch the episodes I don't like making posts because if I say something incorrect I don't like it.

But Sid has truely grown as a charater and that is what I love about him he admits to his mistakes, he takes responsibilty and he has become a better person and it has been amazing to see his character g r o w t h (IF has been weird about this word LOL)

Anyways great post loved it!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevStarshineHues

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

kashevPerfangel5655

sajni786

IF-Sizzlerz

sajni786

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged

Very well agreed Fatima..........

And even I will agree to u that even if tomorrow Sid doesnt get his Ridhimma.....I will not be sad coz honestly.......I am simply happy that he gave us hope that there can exist a man like Sid........

A guy with priceless gem of a heart.......and even tho Ridhimma would simply be very lucky to have a guy like him as her husband........if she doesnt.......I will simply pity her .............

Wateva crap that has happened in the show......I will thank the CVs for giving us Sid.........a character that will always shine out in this mess.......a simply very lovable guy.......

kashevStarshineHues

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post! You said everything beautifully.....honestly you cant help but adore Sids forgiving nature. Yes I wanted sexyface sid back, and even today I would love to see that aspect of him again - but you truly said it wonderfully that Sid is now beyond that. He understands and is able to forgive - a quality that makes him so endearing.

Thanks for the amazing post - people really need to realize how amazing SId really is! And I applaud KW for portraying SId with such brilliance!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev

docnuss

IF-Rockerz

docnuss

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
I don't mind if he doesn't get Riddhima. The fact that Sid's character was so freaking beautiful is enough for me. I would forget after few weeks how horrible some of the story lines were, but I will remember how great his characters was.

word......
gr8 post.......no doubt SID is rare n exeptional  since beginning!!!!!!!

kashevprincess1

SATHYA88

Goldie

SATHYA88

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
what a touching post,  I really would not mind if Sid did not get Riddhima, I thinks he would be better off,but Thank you DMG for giving us Sid, he is pure,loving,trustworthy person. He is what I would call a MAN. and most important whoever he touched on the show he influenced them in only a Positive way.  There is no negativity in Sid and as a fan of KW and Sid I thank you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev

Post Reply New Post

Go to top