ll:-Viren's Flute City:-ll Come,Sing & Dance - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
@saniha well said I second ur thought, Viren loves music n that must hv led to some problems with his dad, so he went very far away frm his family and could not get into the business. 
Originally posted by hajar

@saniha well said I second ur thought, Viren loves music n that must hv led to some problems with his dad, so he went very far away frm his family and could not get into the business. 
 Haan i think this cn be the reaosn behing the Hot Flute
yaar serioslyy wht can b d reason ?i m dyingg 2 know d reason behind viren's attitude,his behaviour,his seperatn frm family,his anger,his love 2wds music,his flute etc etc .
imagine guys agar yeh ladki ka reason hua aur magine agar vo ladki none other then parul nikli toh?OMG i will b dead at tht time .guyzz plzz kuch karo aisa hi hona chahiye.

As far as d flute scene is concerened ,it was veryy lovelyy scene,so pure. lovedd it ,loveddd my vren
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

yaar serioslyy wht can b d reason ?i m dyingg 2 know d reason behind viren's attitude,his behaviour,his seperatn frm family,his anger,his love 2wds music,his flute etc etc .
imagine guys agar yeh ladki ka reason hua aur magine agar vo ladki none other then parul nikli toh?OMG i will b dead at tht time .guyzz plzz kuch karo aisa hi hona chahiye.

As far as d flute scene is concerened ,it was veryy lovelyy scene,so pure. lovedd it ,loveddd my vren

Lucky Fluteeeeeeeeeeeeee
Hey Saniha one new finding I want to share the about the question why Viren Doesn't believe in praying those who have seen CCBM from the start they must know that even Dada Sahib also never believed in prayers he always said agar man mein shanti nahi hai to pooja paath se bhi kuch nahi hoga so as he is Viren inspiration so this also accounts for reason for him becoming non believer
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Hey Saniha one new finding I want to share the about the question why Viren Doesn't believe in praying those who have seen CCBM from the start they must know that even Dada Sahib also never believed in prayers he always said agar man mein shanti nahi hai to pooja paath se bhi kuch nahi hoga so as he is Viren inspiration so this also accounts for reason for him becoming non believer

omg really😲 i never knew yaar since i neve watched the Seriall

Originally posted by SanihaKaKinshuk

omg really😲 i never knew yaar since i neve watched the Seriall

I am watching it now so I come to know
Originally posted by sharma.nat

I am watching it now so I come to know
  HmmmLets see when r we gonna see the Lucky Flte again..Gosh he was looking damn cute😳
Originally posted by SanihaKaKinshuk

HmmmLets see when r we gonna see the Lucky Flte again..Gosh he was looking damn cute😳

Ya true he was looking really cute
Gosg kab bajaoge Viren apni Flute 😍