Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Hey Chupianz

Ok Today's Episode was tooo Emotional Very Emotional....

When we have Sid and his mom.i swear it's like the best emotional scene.it really touches my heart...and also when NivArth Cries..omg that touches your heart tooo........
when they cry i cry.when they smile i guess i smile tooWink...............

when this 3 people cry it really touches my hearts....
ClapHats off to NivArth and Vandana During Emotional ScenesClap

ClapOutStanding Emotional ActingClap

-Share your views-  No Bashing

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

india051sinchansupriaSweet_Watersshaf13anna44anjubalaVarsha-01suzi_bPrishna_DBPSxaviaraOmshanti1111

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Emotional=Makes You Cry*=)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
true...I know I have been criticising Sid, but I feel what he can do..he is doing everything to fulfill his dadasahib's last wish...he is really unfortunate...I hope Viren can help his brother///

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchanSweet_Watersshaf13anna44xaviaraPrishna_DBPSP.Kamaljit.Sean

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Yes Pooji, these 3 actors act very well in emotional scenes. Their eyes really cry ( i mean besides tears)... Abhishek as a first time actor has done very good in angry and emotional scenes... Neha ka to pucho hi mut.  I am in same boat like you.. When they cry, my heart breaks... That is why everyday I watch good old episodes where they are happy, in love and smiling. I cannot see them crying like this..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

india051supriashaf13xaviaraP.Kamaljit.Sean

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

true...I know I have been criticising Sid, but I feel what he can do..he is doing everything to fulfill his dadasahib's last wish...he is really unfortunate...I hope Viren can help his brother///

Yeah Bani, Sid was so hesitant today to do engagement, but he did it just for his dada saheb and not for himself. Sid and his mom are fully dedicated to dadaji and he is everything for them. Ab is haalat mein woh aur kya kar sakte hain....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13P.Kamaljit.Sean

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pooji-

Hey Chupianz

Ok Today's Episode was tooo Emotional Very Emotional....

When we have Sid and his mom.i swear it's like the best emotional scene.it really touches my heart...and also when NivArth Cries..omg that touches your heart tooo........
when they cry i cry.when they smile i guess i smile tooWink...............

when this 3 people cry it really touches my hearts....
ClapHats off to NivArth and Vandana During Emotional ScenesClap

ClapOutStanding Emotional ActingClap

-Share your views-  No Bashing
yup really hats off to sid nivi and vandana they r superbClap Tongue ...i also cry when they cry i also smile when they smile really yaar in k emotional scene dekh k automatically aankhon mai aansu ajatay hain Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

dhrashtee

Goldie

dhrashtee

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
hey pooji... no update for today? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
True Poonam even I loved the emotional scene between sid and his mother and Nivi was so heartbroken I was really feeling bad for her I don't what will happen next but the trio really made me cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchanxaviaraP.Kamaljit.Sean

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
hey Poonam, just got through watching the episode, thanks to dhruvie !! And what a heart wrenching episode !! You know after NivArth, my favorite scenes would always be Sid-Vandana Scenes !! I love this Mother-Son Jodi, they are too adorable and really amazing actors. I can't believe how much Abhishek has improved !!

I guess when you adore someone so much, you have too many expectations from them, and I guess that's what happened with me too where NivArth is concerned and when they didn't survive through this misunderstanding, it really disappointed me, and I think that's what Nivi's state of mind and heart too, which is very obvious from the precap !!

Tonight, the show stealer was most definitely Vandana and Sid scene. I really wanted to hug Vandana for what she said, that eyes may lie, but heart always says the truth, that is why one should always believe with his heart !! And that is what I feel is the crux of Nivi's pain, because she expected Sid to believe with his heart and not his eyes !! I'm really glad that Siddharth has finally started to search for the truth, and he has even found it, that and Vandana's firm conviction in Keshav's innocence should be enough for him to firmly believe in his innocence, but the sad part about the precap is that he still needs to ask Nivi what the truth is ?? He has already made huge mistake when he believed Chanchal and insulted Nivi and let her dad be abused, he can't afford to make another mistake by asking the truth from Nivi, because when you have faith, you don't need to ask !!

Brilliant performances by Neha, Abhishek and Vandana !! Clap My heart ached for NivArth and especially for Nivi, because she has been made to suffer so much and is still suffering with no fault of her own !!  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchanPrishna_DBPSP.Kamaljit.Sean

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.