Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Whars the problem!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sameera84

Groupbie

sameera84

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
OuchHi Guys Iam Sameera Smile, i have been a silent reader and follower uptil now but lately due to some posts i have to speak up. with due respect to every forum member and thier views i wanted to know that is it fair that just because we happen to like a character, we should forget all his wrong doings . i mean i have been reading posts where apparent kinshuk bashing is going on, posts where people keep bashing Viren-Nivi  pairing Ouchjust because they like sidharth, i mean i like him as well....but dont u think that the love he was boasting about Nivedita is all superficial....i mean here he was swearing his love for her and still it took just one moment  and a voice of a person like Chanchal to diminish his so called loveCry. A person can still forgive misbehavior if it is directed towards him or herself but humiliation and physical violence against ones father ...i dont know bout others but the way sid was just standing quietly watching Nivis father being thrown and pushed out of the houseAngry...had i been in Nivi's place i would have never even looked twice at sids face throughout my entire lifeAngry. At least he cud have shown sm respect for Nivi Love or her fathers age...and the way he talked to her in hospital is this his true, eternal love he used to swear by......and still people want Nivi to forget all that and go running to him the moment he softens....GodAngry  Angry  Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iqbalslover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whars the problem!!!!" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I think we have discussed all these before...

the problem lies both ways...when some people are not liking Kinshuk's entry, many people are also trying to make look that Kinshuk is the only actor here, all the others, even the senior ones are all bogus..both ways, these are objectionable...
its said that if one gives respect, one receives...

we have enough experience from past, how some members behave and try to drive away other people from the forum...I hope mods will take care...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchanxaviaraPrishna_DBPSP.Kamaljit.Sean

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera84

OuchHi Guys Iam Sameera Smile, i have been a silent reader and follower uptil now but lately due to some posts i have to speak up. with due respect to every forum member and thier views i wanted to know that is it fair that just because we happen to like a character, we should forget all his wrong doings . i mean i have been reading posts where apparent kinshuk bashing is going on, posts where people keep bashing Viren-Nivi  pairing Ouchjust because they like sidharth, i mean i like him as well....but dont u think that the love he was boasting about Nivedita is all superficial....i mean here he was swearing his love for her and still it took just one moment  and a voice of a person like Chanchal to diminish his so called loveCry. A person can still forgive misbehavior if it is directed towards him or herself but humiliation and physical violence against ones father ...i dont know bout others but the way sid was just standing quietly watching Nivis father being thrown and pushed out of the houseAngry...had i been in Nivi's place i would have never even looked twice at sids face throughout my entire lifeAngry. At least he cud have shown sm respect for Nivi Love or her fathers age...and the way he talked to her in hospital is this his true, eternal love he used to swear by......and still people want Nivi to forget all that and go running to him the moment he softens....GodAngry  Angry  Angry
nobody is perfect in this world so sid b perfect nai galti har insan sy hoti hai par iska matlab ye nai k sid ki galti ko maaf na kiya ja sakay nivi aur sid aik dosre sy piar krtay hain aur unhen hi milna chahiye....nivi aur sid ko hum miltay dekhna chahtay hain iska sirf aik reason nai hai...like sirf ye reason nai hai k unhen aik dosre sy piar hai tou hum unhen sath dekhna chahtay hain dis is the biggest reason par iss k saath saath aur b bht reasons hain k hemlatha ki sachai sb k samne ayay kis tarhan usne nivi ko emotionally blackmail kiya k divya ki khushiyan dydo etc etc hemlatha ko pta chalna chahiye k nivi kisi sy kam nai hai us waqt jo hemlatha ny kaha nivi sy usne krlia but next time nivi should not listen to her wo phr ayegi nivi k paas dekhna  k meri beti ki khushiyan dydo jb sid us sy engagement torega tou tb us ko pta chalega wo kia smjhti hai nivi ki maa nai hai tou us k saath loog aisa karengy kbhi nai apni beti k liye khushiyan aur nivi k liye sirf dukh no way...and another reason chanchal ka true face sb k samne aana chahiye wo apne mu sy bolay aur wo khud sid nivi ko aik karaegi jb usko pta chalega k uska apna beta nivi mai interested hai sari sachai samne ayegi...pratap ny keshav ki kitni insult ki wo hospital mai ayay hemlata n pratap par keshav k liye nai unhen kia laga wo dada saheb k liye ayengy tou sid ki shadi divya sy hojaegi aisa nai hoga jo apne bhai ka nai hoskta wo kisi aur ka kia hoga un k face py slap parega jb sid apni engagement torega then they will realize their mistakes......aur b bht reasons hain jin ki wajah sy sid nivi ka alag hona acha nai hai only sid nivi should b together cuz they r meant to b together un k beech jo rishta hai wo kisi k b beech mai anay sy nahi toot skta kbi nai,,,,only nivi sid Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchan

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

I think we have discussed all these before...

the problem lies both ways...when some people are not liking Kinshuk's entry, many people are also trying to make look that Kinshuk is the only actor here, all the others, even the senior ones are all bogus..both ways, these are objectionable...
its said that if one gives respect, one receives...

we have enough experience from past, how some members behave and try to drive away other people from the forum...I hope mods will take care...

Well Said..Totally Agree with you...

the show depends on all actors not just one

i also Hope mods will do something abt it too....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchanshaf13xaviara

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
only nivi sid nivi sid nivi sid nivi sid nivi sid Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top