Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Who may oome back in Kahiin To Hoga

mfarhaniqbal33 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Yes it is Ejaz khan who may come back in Kahiin to hoga because of his character in Kahiin to hoga was making him neglect his other show but now he is going to be free from both shows as Kkoi Dil Main Hai finishes and He gets killed in kkusum so Ekta kapoor is thinking of bringing him back in the show although it is just that she is just consdering this but her mind is 50% made up on his return in Kahiin To Hoga.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salma thumbnail
Thankx alot for this good news.
*Meg_d* thumbnail

Thts really great news i didnt lyk the new varun anyway he just dont know how to act😕 thanks for sharing it😳

shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thats good i am glad he is coming back.one more guy in KTH to drool over😉
sweetrani_neha thumbnail
thanks for sharing😊...i always loved ejaz's acting, style, looks~ everything! when this new varun came i thought that although he isn't as great as ejaz maybe i'll get used to him, but even after months i can't stand his expressionless acting😆~~hope ekta decides to bring ejaz back for sure
greatmaratha thumbnail
thats good.  Hope ekta makes up
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for the info..itz good that ejaz is coming back bcoz the new varun is not as good as ejaz
Mohsin thumbnail
thats gr8 news................😊
Gomzy thumbnail
thanks 4 sharing... yes ejaz khan is better than this varun.. mehak k saath yeh varun acha nahi lagta magar bacha lagta hai 😆
greatmaratha thumbnail

Why do u call him a bacha.... I agree with u that ejaz khan looked best as Varun... But have u seen this guy's muscles... 😉 Difficult to miss.... he shows them off all the time in his ganji's...