Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sinchan

Groupbie

sinchan

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Phew!!! What an epi!! ! honestly i thought this stupid sagaai will never happen!!! any way it is very insignificant coz it doesnt mean anything!!!

Finally i feel Nivi is liberated, set free from her own emotional turmoils concerning SId and her love for him!!!This doesnt mean there is no hope for them!! but at this point she is better off without that love!!!it would only hinder her groW*H!!!

This second triangle will definitely be more interesting coz it involves not only love but also hate, jealosy, passion and remorse!! it definitely will not be a lovey dovey ,mushy love triangle!!!

Todays NivRen scene was really a shocker and definitely could see sparks but only one sided,As yet!!!!! i could for the first time see the hints of the attraction Viren felt for Nivi in his Gaze!!! and whenever he speaks to her, theres a hidden meaning behind his words!!! It is as if he is making her aware of herself!!!

And The way Nivi spoke to Chanchal!!! It was better than the tight slap her daadi gave chanchal!!

Finally Sids eyes are being opened to the malice and evil lurking around him!! Better late than never!

Nivi stole the show today !! For  once her lovely eyes were filled with defiance and courage totally masking the pain of her broken heart!!!Clap

PS can some body please tell the dialogue B/W Viren and NIvi where he says something regarding Khushi kay aansoon!!

Edited by sinchan - 08 October 2010 at 12:01pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsyfai_luBz_NehaHCtamushigina24shaf13piyualkaanna44precious_zebaOmshanti1111ani_grPrishna_DBPSshalixaviaraP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Second Triangle Begins!!!" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinchan

Phew!!! What an epi!! ! honestly i thought this stupid sagaai will never happen!!! any way it is very insignificant coz it doesnt mean anything!!!

Finally i feel Nivi is liberated, set free from her own emotional turmoils concerning SId and her love for him!!!This doesnt mean there is no hope for them!! but at this point she is better off without that love!!!it would only hinder her groW*H!!!

This second triangle will definitely be more interesting coz it involves not only love but also hate, jealosy, passion and remorse!! it definitely will not be a lovey dovey ,mushy love triangle!!!

Todays NivRen scene was really a shocker!!! i could for the first time see the hints of the attraction Viren felt for Nivi in his Gaze!!! and whenever he speaks to her, theres a hidden meaning behind his words!!! It is as if he is making her aware of herself!!!

And The way Nivi spoke to Chanchal!!! It was better than the tight slap her daadi gave chanchal!!

Finally Sids eyes are being opened to the malice and evil lurking around him!! Better late than never!

Nivi stole the show today !! For  once her lovely eyes were filled with defiance and courage totally masking the pain of her broken heart!!!Clap

yah now the second triangle begins bht interesting track chal rha hai yah ryt engagement hogai lekin uski koi value nai hai us engagement ki Smile finally sid ki aankhen khul gayen Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchan

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 87nupur

ni-sid
yah yaar nivi sid hi aik hngay dont worry Tongue

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
ya nivren scene was veryy sweet.& i also felt ki viren started attracted 2wads nivi.but d scene was veryy cutee & full of attitude. d way viren grabs her & then pushes her was full of attitude.7 d best part was viren's dialogues 2 nivi .when he request again 2 say thanx 2 him.heeee bechara itna karne ke baad bhi no thanxx frm fer side.haaaa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchanP.Kamaljit.Sean

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 11:49am | IP Logged
sid nivi only Tongue

fai_luBz_NehaHCP.Kamaljit.Sean

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 11:51am | IP Logged
only nivi sid Tongue

"SHAFAQ" 

fai_luBz_NehaHCP.Kamaljit.Sean

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Sinchin !! Awww your topic is making me damn excited about the epi !! I know my Nivi was a tigress in making !!! I'm sooooooooo looking forward to Nivi and Chanchal's scene !!! LOL About NivRen, it was obvious from yesterday only, that Nivi has already made a place in his heart, the way he got upset when she goes like 'Tum Jaisa Ladka' ! Lolzzz, loved the way he asked 'Kyun mujh mein koi problem hai ? Haha !! I don't know about tonight's scene, but for me sparks have been flying since their very first meeting !! LOL Nivarth's scenes and interactions were always very sweet, whereas NivRen is extremely intense and fiery !! Embarrassed

Will be back after watching the epi with my take of the epi !! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchangina24Prishna_DBPSOmshanti1111P.Kamaljit.Sean

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Sinchin !! Awww your topic is making me damn excited about the epi !! I know my Nivi was a tigress in making !!! I'm sooooooooo looking forward to Nivi and Chanchal's scene !!! LOL About NivRen, it was obvious from yesterday only, that Nivi has already made a place in his heart, the way he got upset when she goes like 'Tum Jaisa Ladka' ! Lolzzz, loved the way he asked 'Kyun mujh mein koi problem hai ? Haha !! I don't know about tonight's scene, but for me sparks have been flying since their very first meeting !! LOL Nivarth's scenes and interactions were always very sweet, whereas NivRen is extremely intense and fiery !! Embarrassed

Will be back after watching the epi with my take of the epi !! LOL

that dialogue of Viren yesterday touched me also so much ..."mujhmein koi problem hain" and Nivi felt a bit embarrased...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchanPrishna_DBPSP.Kamaljit.Sean

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.