Chellameh

*Chellameh October 10 Archives* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

keen_critic

Groupbie

keen_critic

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshinivaish316jerksswapnassumikrishvicneshwaryanupallaviZEESXYJanukittykrishnakalki2007srimahoneydaisybrinny_gCarynVani19nithyamkveclatMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Chellameh October 10 Archives* (Page 2)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vaish316

vaish316

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 8:26pm | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanakeen_criticZEESXYkittykrishnaVani19Carynnithyamkv

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Hi guys I am extremely sorry for the late update, had guests over this weekend and they just left. So updating while seeing the serial now, enjoy!!!!!!

-Pearl mom says pearl is using her daughter to get back to her husband. Pearl asks what wrong in that? When dad goes away for 1 day ur worried, and now u think I should be vayavatti?ClapClap parents says we never want this but ur husband is on wrong path and why should we forgive him for his henious act?

-Pearl asks so what did my daughter do wrong? If I dont do things right now my daughter will think I am the cause of everything, she will leave me too. I will beg him to come back and goes. parents are all angry but tatha says she is old enough to take care

-Pearl barges in snakes house, looking for beach. snake and father all shouting on her barging in like this. father says he is my mappallai and u guys threw him out so he is happy here and u want to spoil that? Pearl says I know ur acting and the reason is to destroy him.

-Snakes says whatever just get out, if beach sees he will throw u out.OuchOuch Pearl tells about ratna condition but snake and father turn tables and tell she is lying and using her daughterShockedShocked pearl is all ShockedShocked and says fraud ppl like u wll think like this. snake father all AngryAngry and says ur the reason for this condition, whatever we did has a reason behind it, I wanted revenge, but what u did was for jealousy, for being mean and selfish. CM did nothing and u cut her off from family, took her property and separated her from beach. how much fraud u did this for this?ClapClap and ur calling us frauds now? see ur dirt before telling us about our dirtClapClap(pearl deserved this) Another barrage of words pearl accuses snake father of poisoning her mind, OuchOuch snake asks why u cant think?ClapClap dont shift blames, pearl admits that she did lot of wrong things but begs them not to punish their girl. Snake says that day with ur mother u threatened me and now ur begging? see ur state. Pearl says I will live somehow, but u r spoling ur life, ur so young, go marry someone else, let my husband be a good father. and she asks for madi pichaiConfusedConfused

- snakes says firmly u beg however u want, I will not leave him. she shows the ring and see we are married. so I cannot marry anyone else, if u want u get married to someone else and so u can get a husband and ur child can get a fatherShockedShocked Pearl gets all angry and goes to strangle her but snake and father throw her out and tell her to talk to beach at the site. pearl leaves all ConfusedConfusedCryCry

-As expected snakes and father calls beach and tell about pearl akka's barging in the house, strangling her. beach is all AngryAngry snakes father says pearl accused me of doing mama job, snake adds more fuel by saying that she is calling me all kinds of names and says this is an illegal affair. she continues that ur just playing with me and will go with someone else in future. Beach is all ShockedShocked snake tries to show fake confidence in beach. fianlly she plays a trump card by saying pearl asked why i am having an affair with a old man? she asked me to marry someone young. beach looks hurt. he asks where is she? snakes says coming to the site. beach says okay I will take care of her.

-beach is all AngryAngry and Pearl enters. Epi ends

Edited by gudgal - 17 October 2010 at 2:03pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshinikeen_critickittykrishnakalki2007CarynVani19MP_Radha

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 12 October 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanakeen_critickalki2007CarynVani19nithyamkv

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 16 October 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish316priyakramanbrinny_gnithyamkvMP_Radha

keen_critic

Groupbie

keen_critic

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanayoshinivaish316pkvathysaamanpriyamanian87kittykrishnapriyakramanZEESXYJanukalki2007_SK_honeydaisysrimaOLGNESbrinny_gCarynVani19Sue NairnithyamkvMP_RadhaSweetyGreenrojapoooo

kittykrishna

kittykrishna

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 2:27am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish316jerkssaamankeen_critickeswarivicneshwaryZEESXYJanupriyakramanserials2010kalki2007_SK_srimahoneydaisybrinny_gCarynVani19Sue NairnithyamkvMP_RadhaSweetyGreenrojapoooo

vaish316

vaish316

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanajerkssaamanpkvathykeen_critickeswarikittykrishnasrimaKarthikkaCarynVani19nithyamkvMP_RadhaSweetyGreenrojapoooo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top