Chellameh

*Chellameh October 10 Archives*

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Friday 1/10/10

Roja is busy and so a very brief update.

Beach is being treated to a cuppa by darling wife Pearl (??!!) A neighbor comes
and asks for Pearl's jewels( ada  Raamaa !!! Nag
ai koodava kadan keppanga!!)
Beach is "scorpion bitten thief ..but manages to dissuade Pearl saying that no one
lends jewels on Fridays - thappichuttar, for the moment !!!

Bangle protection ceremony for Kavitha is being discussed. Bell says that they better
have only close family - Kavitha wants the whole world to attend but Bell says
that many eyebrows will be raised " appa enge nnu keppanga.... why are the brothers
separated nnu keppanga...why do you have to buy trouble??? Viruthu Patti Saniyanai
vilai kuduthu vaanganumaa??" All accept to have a "in camera " function.

Bell and Kavitha come to meet Pearl and Co. Pearl's mom does not forget to
dig  "maama, Beach yen namba veetOda vanthuttar nnu kettingale......main reason
ivanga thaan..." Bell manages to lighten the tension and invites them all for the
Bangle protection ceremony. Pearl sees that Kavi has some new chain. She does
not want to be outdone by a chit of a girl - Tells kavi that Beach also bought her some
new jewellery.."paakkariyaa??" Kavi agrees......Pearl goes in......slowly opens the
cupboard......Nagai ellam kaakkaa Oosh......frets......Vasammmmmaaa maattikittar
Kadhal mannan Beach....

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Monday 4/10/10 - Archives' Copy

Pearl is looking for her jade necklace - enge?? athaan kakka Oosh pOche.....frets, cries..
while Kavi waits eagerly to see the jewel..Visalam comes in and learns that the jewels are
missing. The thief is called immediately..who is on his way home ( entha home ppa??? Roja
kku Ore confusion)
but does not know that the reason for the urgent call is the missing jewelery. By then, the whole lot comes to know that the jewels are gone. Pearl's dad can't believe this - "eppOvum namba yaaravathu veet le irukkOm !! How, oh how?" Kavi has this sly look - "nijamma nagai kaname pOcha ??!! or drama vaa??" - Beach walks in...finds his arumai bro and wonders " hey sweet heart, intha visitors  ai paarkka thaan kooppittiya??" Comes to know that the jewels are gone. Offense is the best form of defense - Dhaam dhoom nnu kuthikkaraar " Pledge panna ketten kudukkalai... locker le vai nnu sonnen ..kekkalai ( yovvvv, arivu kozhundhu, apram epdi dhinam thalai le antha gold plate ai vaichukkirathu??)  ippO ...ellam gone..."  Kavi has that " I know you thiruda" look. Now speculation is on " who let the dogs out ..oops..who stole the jewels ?" Beach preempts "police le pOi  yen purushan thaan thirudinaan nnu complaint kudu....avanga ennai adichu ..uthaichi..." - Enga appan kuthirukkulle illai di yoyyy - Kavi and Bell leave "naanga vantha time sari illai " ( unga annan time thaan sari illai, dharma adi is waiting..)

Next stop for Kavi and Bell - Garden and Valli's house. To cut a long story short - Kavi spills the beans. tells them all that Beach has a No 2 house - " Sneha.....kovil le kumkum ....abortion.." The brothers want to know as to why Pearl is not educated on this..and later decide that they  better keep quiet "anni manasai yen kashta paduthanum?"

This segment merits not even one line !!! Both Pearl and her mom go to a samiyar -
Single man deputed from FBI to find the missing jewels - verdict??? " Kappatha vendiyavane
thirudi yirukkan...that is all I can say " uh huh

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
keen_critic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

5th Oct 2010 - CM will get twins...but

What a relief... no Snake or Anjali in this epi πŸ˜›  Only an astonishingly accurate samiyar, a gynaec who gives both good and bad news to Vadai.  

Pearl and mom are at the samiyar - who says exactly who has thirudified the jewels and where the jewels are now - i..e. in Snake's house. The samiyar acts weird though - but is nevertheless right. He does even the mai ezhudaradu on Mom's request. Pearl's worst fears came true - and she and her mom plan to finally retrieve the jewels and push that snake out of Beach's life. πŸ‘(High time - dear, you are already late) 

VAdai and CM are at doctor's - nurse says report has come - before CM could go to the room, Vadai quickly goes in and tells the doc how CM consumed poison due to some family problem - and he is worried that it will affect the baby. Any negative news, please tell me first, not CM - he pleads.

CM comes in and doc looks at the report - and says that baby's groW*H is okay. CM is happy and goes to the physiotherapy room to learn some labour exercises for smooth delivery of baby. Doc stops Vadai.

She says that the couple is expecting twins - Vadai is ecstatic -  but quickly she says that one twin has a handicap - the other is fine. Vadai is devastated. He is not able to bear it. To console him, doc says that atleast one baby is fine. If CM had only one baby and that had this oonam, then it would have been more difficult to bear. But Vadai is not consoled.

CM comes out and sees Vadai outside in the foyer. Vadai tells her the good news of twins, but not the other matter. CM is happy that after so long, they are having a baby and that too - twins??? CM goes happily out of the hospital and VAdai follows her sadly.     

Edited by keen_critic - 13 years ago
vaish316 thumbnail

07th Oct 2010 - Thursday

(sorry my first few times updating,😳 sorry if the way i narrate is difficult to read, hope to improve in my subsequent updatesπŸ˜‰)

Beach goes to his house. Pearls' mum, dad and grandad are there. Pearl is in the room. He goes and shouts to her abt going to Sneha's house. Pearl says abt tat josiyarr putting mai on the leave and telling them tat the jewellery were at sneha's house. Beach scold her and says if the josiyarr says the fact why police dont go behind him to find for the culprits. Then beach says tat when ppl are out to cheat like this bcos there's a group who wants to get cheated(tat tamil saying). Pearl says it's not the josiyaar who cheats but it was u who cheated. She tells abt beach false promising upon her and their daughter Ratna. All these being watched by Pearls' mum, dad and grandad. Pearl continue to say that beach has stoop so low to steal from his house bcos of sneha. And palaarrr!! Beach slaps Pearl! All get shocked! Beach asks Pearl how dare you tell me a thief! U claim that I stole the jewellery and gave sneha but did u find anything in her house?? Pearl then says, jus like how beach stole and gave sneha, sneha must have given it to some other man! Beach slaps another 2times. Pearl's mum and grandad asks her dad to interfere. Pearl's dad goes in the shouts to beach and asks him how dare u beat my daughter. For tat beach replies in the very usual 'indian' way, she's my wife, i will beat her, punch her even kill her, who are u to ask tat!! For tat pearl's dad says, for a man who cheats his wife, he has no rights to hit her!! Pearl interferes and says, he will even kill me, u pls dun interfere! If u cant see him hitting me, u can go far away! This is between us. Her dad says u r my daughter, how can I see u getting hit by ur husband. Pearl says I know how to change my husband. Her dad says ur husband is blinded by lust, which can neva be cured or changed, u did not only lose ur jewellery but u lost ur life as well!! Rather disown ur husband and and be peaceful with us!(wat a father!!) Pearl's mum tries to stop him but no use. Beach says, how well u can keep ur daughter, but she will be a vaazhavetti for the rest of her life! Pearl's dad say my daughter will be better off as a vaazhavetti then live with u! Beach gets angry and says how dare u call me 'dei'. Pearl's dad says yes i called u, one more time u beat my daughter see wat happens!! Beach purposely asks him wat the hell u can do and starts to slap Pearl again 2 times(she got slapped 5times in today's episode!!!!!). Pearl's dad says 'dei poda veliyea!!'(get out!!)

All faces shocked except Pearl's grandad, always a cool man! Beach also stunned!! Slowly walks to his cupboard and and starts packing his suitcase. Pearl and her mum, both try to stop beach and asks Pearl's dad to stop him too, but in vain. They follow beach outside will his car, but he doesnt seem to care and left the house!! Goes to sneha's house(i jus hate the look she gives everytime!!). She's sitting at the steps in front of her house. She stops him and asks him, I told u not to come here why u came. Beach says I disowned Pearl and came here. Gives a brief happening of wat happened in Pearl's house. Sneha's dad says but if ur wife comes and cries u will go behind her without shame. Beach says she begged me there itself but I didnt even care abt her! This is my house from now on! Both of u are my only relations!(oh my god! then his daughter? disown both wife and kid huh?) Both sneha and her dad gives a stupid look. Sneha tells her dad cannot trust beach. The beach swears upon her! Sneha and her dad happy and brings beach inside the house!

Sneha's dad is pouring water('thanni') for beach. Says tat u can drink in this house as much as u wan. How can Pearl's dad tell u not to drink in the house and how can her interfere when u beat u wife! He tells beach, even if sneha scolds u and u slap her also i wont interfere at all! Sneha then pours oil on the burning fire(tat tamil saying again). Says how can expect Pearl's dad to behave with pakkuvam(i think it means decency) like u. Further describes Pearl's family, saying they're barbaric and dunno wats nagarigam(sorry dunnno how to say tat). Beach listens to everything, getting more and more drunk. Sneha's dad says if the wife is gd why the husband finds for a mistress! He says last time u used to be so macho(gambiram), but now u are disgraced and come and stand in front of my house(yo! he bought the house for ur daughter ya!). Sneha tried to stop her dad but he dad goes on talking tat beach has given Pearl alot of face, even if it's his wife he shld keep her within a limit! Tell beach tat he is lesson for those who supports their wife alot! Finally beach opens his mouth to talk. Fully drunk he says he only realises this after all tat experience. Sneha and her dad very happy. Sneha dad tell beach tat he has overcome so many prob in life, but now every1 is going to know tat u're living with sneha, if people asks u abt this wat will u say? Beach replies tat all the while he was afraid tat people will think bad abt him and was leading a fake life. From now he doesnt care abt anyone and will tell everyone the truth, and according to him, mistress is better then wife!!(wat a dialogue! tthhuu!)

Finally this episode ends!! No CM today!!πŸ‘ Hopefully tomorrow will be better one!!😭
Edited by vaish316 - 13 years ago
gudgal thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

kittykrishna thumbnail
Chellamey updates,
Oct 6, 2010, Wednesday........

Both CM and Vadai returns home..CM is sooooooooπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› happy. Updates Mams,Amudha and Anjali about Double dhamaka. All are happy. Vadai is asusual with plastic smile. Amudha tries to lift up CM in joy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and says that she will take car of both the twins. Mams says that he will play with the kutties and leads his rest of the life. Amudha tells that she will make payasam. Mams updates that not only payasam but also Seemantham should be done to CM. All are so happy. Mams is ready to meet josiyar.CM Stops him and says that she doesnt want Seemantham. Tells that her appa,annans and annis are all away from her and she is not in a mood to celebrate it. Vadai,Mams try to convince her. But, CM becomes emotional. She says that twins should be born healthily and she should hear calling her ''Ammmaa'' and thats enough for her.

Next Scene, Snakekku sema aappu

Pearl and Visalam visarichufies about snakes house. They enter the house and finds snakes eating apple and sitting like maharani. Both charge inside. Pearl tells snake to get up and argument start. Pearl barks that it is because of snake, Beach stole the jewellery. Snake defends.says that she is a saadharana employee in Beachs company. But Pearl and Visalam dont believe all this.They increase their intensity of anger. Finally ,Snake says that it is the fault of Pearl and that is why Beach is suthing around her. Pearl gets sema kovam and catches Snakes neck from behind, orders her to tell Where the jewellery is. Snake somehow frees from Pearl and warns her that She would have thorathi adichufy with Beach if he himself is there in the house. Visalam gives a strong slap to snake. Pearl orders her to give the cupboard keys. They go inside Snakes bedroom and starts searching for jewellery. They helter-skelter all the things. Finally, no jewellery. Visalam gives an ultimatum that within 2 days jewellery should be given to them and also Snake and her dad should leave the area. They both leave from there.

Snake is utter shocked. Her dad toooooooo. Snake gives a savaal that the same thing will happen to them by Beach. Finally, Beach comes to snakes house. Snake orders him not to enter the house. But ,Beach enters inside and ask what had happened. Snake updates all the matter. Both snake and Thavasi veppliai adichufies beach to the fullest. Atlast, Beach says
 ''Innime indha madiri nadakkadapadi mudivu katrenn'' Snake crying.........

Freeze.

(Nice acting by SnakeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ and Rads tooooo)

Edited by kittykrishna - 13 years ago
eclat thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

keen_critic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

vaish316 thumbnail

gudgal thumbnail
Hi guys I am extremely sorry for the late update, had guests over this weekend and they just left. So updating while seeing the serial now, enjoy!!!!!!

-Pearl mom says pearl is using her daughter to get back to her husband. Pearl asks what wrong in that? When dad goes away for 1 day ur worried, and now u think I should be vayavatti?πŸ‘πŸ‘ parents says we never want this but ur husband is on wrong path and why should we forgive him for his henious act?

-Pearl asks so what did my daughter do wrong? If I dont do things right now my daughter will think I am the cause of everything, she will leave me too. I will beg him to come back and goes. parents are all angry but tatha says she is old enough to take care

-Pearl barges in snakes house, looking for beach. snake and father all shouting on her barging in like this. father says he is my mappallai and u guys threw him out so he is happy here and u want to spoil that? Pearl says I know ur acting and the reason is to destroy him.

-Snakes says whatever just get out, if beach sees he will throw u out. Pearl tells about ratna condition but snake and father turn tables and tell she is lying and using her daughter😲😲 pearl is all 😲😲 and says fraud ppl like u wll think like this. snake father all 😑😑 and says ur the reason for this condition, whatever we did has a reason behind it, I wanted revenge, but what u did was for jealousy, for being mean and selfish. CM did nothing and u cut her off from family, took her property and separated her from beach. how much fraud u did this for this?πŸ‘πŸ‘ and ur calling us frauds now? see ur dirt before telling us about our dirtπŸ‘πŸ‘(pearl deserved this) Another barrage of words pearl accuses snake father of poisoning her mind, snake asks why u cant think?πŸ‘πŸ‘ dont shift blames, pearl admits that she did lot of wrong things but begs them not to punish their girl. Snake says that day with ur mother u threatened me and now ur begging? see ur state. Pearl says I will live somehow, but u r spoling ur life, ur so young, go marry someone else, let my husband be a good father. and she asks for madi pichaiπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

- snakes says firmly u beg however u want, I will not leave him. she shows the ring and see we are married. so I cannot marry anyone else, if u want u get married to someone else and so u can get a husband and ur child can get a father😲😲 Pearl gets all angry and goes to strangle her but snake and father throw her out and tell her to talk to beach at the site. pearl leaves all πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

-As expected snakes and father calls beach and tell about pearl akka's barging in the house, strangling her. beach is all 😑😑 snakes father says pearl accused me of doing mama job, snake adds more fuel by saying that she is calling me all kinds of names and says this is an illegal affair. she continues that ur just playing with me and will go with someone else in future. Beach is all 😲😲 snake tries to show fake confidence in beach. fianlly she plays a trump card by saying pearl asked why i am having an affair with a old man? she asked me to marry someone young. beach looks hurt. he asks where is she? snakes says coming to the site. beach says okay I will take care of her.

-beach is all 😑😑 and Pearl enters. Epi ends
Edited by gudgal - 13 years ago