Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

kia sid aur nivi ki misunderstandings clear hngi ? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
nivi sid nivi sid nivi sid nivi sid nivi sid nivi sid nivi sid Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "kia sid aur nivi ki misunderstandings clear hngi ? (Page 2)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by sharma.nat

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

after I saw Viren with flute yesterday, I have a feel that Nivi-Viren's relationship will be more than just a romantic one...this relationship is going to be unique...he is sort of a protector for Nivi...I was also thinking that it would go the romantic way one...but I am not so sure now about their love life. May be they will end up together, but not just being "love at first sight"...

It could be that if dadaji is not dead, he will ask Viren to rectify everything...

Wow loved it your take is really interesting to watch I hope it happens this way but right now story is giving too much predictions on which way it will move
i dont think its predicting too much..rather we are making lots of speculations, as there is no clear cut prediction...like its only going to be engagement not marriage,so  Nivi-sid hopes are there still...Viren is knowing Nivi not as a Sharma girl, rather someone who loves her father very much and who is such good at heart as to pray for others (his dadaji)...

Today's Nivi Viren scene also indicates that Viren will indirectly raise her confidence may be due to confrontations she will have will make her more confident

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Post Reply New Post

Go to top