kia sid aur nivi ki misunderstandings clear hngi ?

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
kia sid nivi ki misunderstandings clear hngi ?? kia sid justic karega 😑 ?? sid apni engagement divya sy torega 😑 ?? come on guys its a very positive sign cuz on monday nivi sid will meet and kia pta kia hojaye πŸ˜›  Edited by shaf13 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Sid does not need to go against all his family to side with Nivi...Nivi will never support that also, if Sid breaks ties with his family. If you have studied Sadhna's character in Bidaai, Nivi is just like that...Nivi does not want Sid to be away from family, she just wants the truth to be out and justice be done, instead Sid is sitting quiet and taking the lie as truth...
remember when Alekh broke ties with Vasu, Sadhna taught him how he was wrong...and that Sadhna and Alekh need to strengthen their relationship rather than proving others wrong and that how a mother's intentions cannot be questioned. That makes characters like Nivi and Sadhna unique...
Nivi is exactly like that...she can even forgive everyone, provided the truth is out. Had Keshav been at fault, Nivi might have cried for him, but never sided with him. But Nivi knows that her father is innocent and that Sid is not trying to find out the truth...this is what is bothering her. Nivi is not a girl who will try to take Sid away from family and build her own family.
shaf13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Sid does not need to go against all his family to side with Nivi...Nivi will never support that also, if Sid breaks ties with his family. If you have studied Sadhna's character in Bidaai, Nivi is just like that...Nivi does not want Sid to be away from family, she just wants the truth to be out and justice be done, instead Sid is sitting quiet and taking the lie as truth...

remember when Alekh broke ties with Vasu, Sadhna taught him how he was wrong...and that Sadhna and Alekh need to strengthen their relationship rather than proving others wrong and that how a mother's intentions cannot be questioned. That makes characters like Nivi and Sadhna unique...
Nivi is exactly like that...she can even forgive everyone, provided the truth is out. Had Keshav been at fault, Nivi might have cried for him, but never sided with him. But Nivi knows that her father is innocent and that Sid is not trying to find out the truth...this is what is bothering her. Nivi is not a girl who will try to take Sid away from family and build her own family.

han mujhe pta hai bs maine galti sy likha diya family k against janay ka mujhe gussa arha hai sid nivi sid nivi sid nivi only sid nivi 😭
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Agree Ok now answers my questions too what do you think which way story is going love to have your progress reportπŸ˜‰
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

after I saw Viren with flute yesterday, I have a feel that Nivi-Viren's relationship will be more than just a romantic one...this relationship is going to be unique...he is sort of a protector for Nivi...I was also thinking that it would go the romantic way one...but I am not so sure now about their love life. May be they will end up together, but not just being "love at first sight"...

It could be that if dadaji is not dead, he will ask Viren to rectify everything...

after I saw Viren with flute yesterday, I have a feel that Nivi-Viren's relationship will be more than just a romantic one...this relationship is going to be unique...he is sort of a protector for Nivi...I was also thinking that it would go the romantic way one...but I am not so sure now about their love life. May be they will end up together, but not just being "love at first sight"...

It could be that if dadaji is not dead, he will ask Viren to rectify everything...

Wow loved it your take is really interesting to watch I hope it happens this way but right now story is giving too much predictions on which way it will move
shaf13 thumbnail
no only nivi sid sirf nivi sid
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Wow loved it your take is really interesting to watch I hope it happens this way but right now story is giving too much predictions on which way it will move

i dont think its predicting too much..rather we are making lots of speculations, as there is no clear cut prediction...like its only going to be engagement not marriage,so  Nivi-sid hopes are there still...Viren is knowing Nivi not as a Sharma girl, rather someone who loves her father very much and who is such good at heart as to pray for others (his dadaji)... Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
shaf13 thumbnail
nivi sid nivi sid nivi sid nivi sid nivi sid nivi sid nivi sid 😊

i dont think its predicting too much..rather we are making lots of speculations, as there is no clear cut prediction...like its only going to be engagement not marriage,so  Nivi-sid hopes are there still...Viren is knowing Nivi not as a Sharma girl, rather someone who loves her father very much and who is such good at heart as to pray for others (his dadaji)...

Today's Nivi Viren scene also indicates that Viren will indirectly raise her confidence may be due to confrontations she will have will make her more confident