Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged

will sid realize his mistake in the coming week ?? wo nivi sy milega monday ko kia wo us sy maafi mangega ?? kia sid nivi aik hngy ?? i hope so k aik hojayen wo log CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SanzAngel-P.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "will sid realize his mistake ??" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SanzAngel-

IF-Rockerz

-SanzAngel-

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged

dont worry dear ... Niv Sid ek doosre ke liye bane hain .... and i'm sure RAJAN sahab aisa kuch nahi karege ke jis ki waja se NivArth Fans CCBM dekhna chod de ConfusedWinkNivArth Rock and Wohi CCBM ke Main Leads Pair Hai Tongue

- Sana -

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

06cs119Pureheartsshaf13P.Kamaljit.Sean

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nice_Angel_Sana

dont worry dear ... Niv Sid ek doosre ke liye bane hain .... and i'm sure RAJAN sahab aisa kuch nahi karege ke jis ki waja se NivArth Fans CCBM dekhna chod de ConfusedWinkNivArth Rock and Wohi CCBM ke Main Leads Pair Hai Tongue

- Sana -
yah sid nivi aik dosre k liye hi banay hain Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
yes nivi sid together Tongue

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
nivi sid nivi sid nivi sid nivi sid Smile

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I think he will surely realize his mistake.. As we can see from today and the precap on Monday where he goes to Nivi to talk to her.. He said I want to know the truth.. So he will surely find out the truth...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13P.Kamaljit.Sean

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

I think he will surely realize his mistake.. As we can see from today and the precap on Monday where he goes to Nivi to talk to her.. He said I want to know the truth.. So he will surely find out the truth...

yah monday ko nivi sid meeting kab ayega monday Tongue ye saturday sunday kio ata hai beech main Angry Cry

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Don't worry our Sid will surely realize his mistake.
i hope he does finds out the truth...b/c i can see NivArth Crying/Emotional/Separation......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.