Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
@ Rachna : Oh yes, there will be definitely lots of fireworks when Viren finds out that Nivi is Keshav's daughter and he confronts her !! And our Nivi the tigress will not back down !! LOL These two are really so much fun to watch !! LOL I wonder how long will they keep their identities hidden from each other !! That is why they don't even know each others names yet !! Have met each other four times till now and haven't even exchanged names !! TongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prishna_DBPSOmshanti1111

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "interesting track... (Page 6)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ Rachna : Oh yes, there will be definitely lots of fireworks when Viren finds out that Nivi is Keshav's daughter and he confronts her !! And our Nivi the tigress will not back down !! LOL These two are really so much fun to watch !! LOL I wonder how long will they keep their identities hidden from each other !! That is why they don't even know each others names yet !! Have met each other four times till now and haven't even exchanged names !! TongueLOL

Ya because they are not interested in knowing and meeting each other again I really love this character of Viren and who have attitude yet respects girls honor and don't run behind girls

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

Ya because they are not interested in knowing and meeting each other again I really love this character of Viren and who have attitude yet respects girls honor and don't run behind girls

Exactly, neither thinks they would meet after they both leave from the hospital, so it would never occur to ask each others names. Yep, he doesn't seem to be the sort to chase after girls. I loved tonight's NivRen scene, especially the way he let goes of her abruptly !! LOL And it was really sweet of him to ask why she was crying, he thought maybe her dad has taken the turn for the worse !! He is so shrewd that he knew she was Lying about not crying !! LOL

Prishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Ya Nav he is actually unknowingly caring towards her he want her to come out of her shell. That's the reason I am actually waiting the episode where they both will in front of each other as Nivi and Viren what will their reactions will Viren will understand after that or their will be major conflicts between them after that

sinchanxaviara

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
@ rachna : Hmmm well from what I have seen so far he is a very sharp and a shrewd guy and is a very good judge of character, but at the same time he is also very possessive about his family, especially his dada sahib, so only time will tell what way their confrontation will go !! It could go boths ways because the article said that at times he will appear to be positive and at times negative !!

sinchanPrishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged

@ rachna : Hmmm well from what I have seen so far he is a very sharp and a shrewd guy and is a very good judge of character, but at the same time he is also very possessive about his family, especially his dada sahib, so only time will tell what way their confrontation will go !! It could go boths ways because the article said that at times he will appear to be positive and at times negative !!

Ya I also read that therefore I am thinking that he will definitely get influenced by his mom he trust her and dada sahib is now not in condition to tell him anything

xaviara

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
One thing, did u notice, Viren and Nivi met few times, and every time Viren actually supported Nivi...first he saved from goons, next two times, he gave some emotional encouraging words, and next time again when Nivi was down seeing Sid's engagement, and was to fall down, Viren held her and let her stand straight...

Prishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

One thing, did u notice, Viren and Nivi met few times, and every time Viren actually supported Nivi...first he saved from goons, next two times, he gave some emotional encouraging words, and next time again when Nivi was down seeing Sid's engagement, and was to fall down, Viren held her and let her stand straight...

Yes Bani we did noticed that and this is indication he will always support her and help her to fight her own battles

Omshanti1111

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.