Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

It is so funny and interesting that Chanchal played so many games, manipulated so many lives, so she could ruin NivArth's happiness, especially Siddharth's, because she wanted her share of property, business and money, but in the end, it will only cost her son's happiness, especially if Viren falls for Nivi and NivArth get back together meaning Viren looses his first love. That is justice, you cost someone else child's happiness and God pays you back in kind.

Yaar Viren had paid previously too Jawahar snatched Sid father and Viren lost his family and had to live alone really wants to know the reasons for that and In Monday's it was clearly shown when he was watching the book he presented his Dadaji on his birthday that he was never happy to stay away from them

One more think If Nivi weds Sid then both MIL and DIL will have same properties and no conflicts are seen between and Life of Sid is easy serials can not show life of any lead character easy so I think Sid will marry Divya and life of 4 will be in tormented stage
 but if Viren marry Nivi he will be tormented between his mother and wife after knowing the truth maybe he goes against his own parents but the love, pain and hurt because of that couldn't be rectified 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "interesting track... (Page 5)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharma.nat

It is so funny and interesting that Chanchal played so many games, manipulated so many lives, so she could ruin NivArth's happiness, especially Siddharth's, because she wanted her share of property, business and money, but in the end, it will only cost her son's happiness, especially if Viren falls for Nivi and NivArth get back together meaning Viren looses his first love. That is justice, you cost someone else child's happiness and God pays you back in kind.

Yaar Viren had paid previously too Jawahar snatched Sid father and Viren lost his family and had to live alone really wants to know the reasons for that and In Monday's it was clearly shown when he was watching the book he presented his Dadaji on his birthday that he was never happy to stay away from them

One more think If Nivi weds Sid then both MIL and DIL will have same properties and no conflicts are seen between and Life of Sid is easy serials can not show life of any lead character easy so I think Sid will marry Divya and life of 4 will be in tormented stage
 but if Viren marry Nivi he will be tormented between his mother and wife after knowing the truth maybe he goes against his own parents but the love, pain and hurt because of that couldn't be rectified 

@ bold : When was this Rachna ?? In tonight's precap ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged

@ bold : When was this Rachna ?? In tonight's precap ?

No Navi last monday when he was at home and watching picture and book content of book ek baar dhyaan se parna

kazena

Goldie

kazena

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
i like todays episode

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
@ Rachna : OMG, I never noticed what was written in the book !!

'To The Man Who Taught Me Everything, To The Man Who is My Ideal,To The Man Who Is My Inspiration, Happy Birthday. Miss You A Lot. Viren'

Awwww !!! He loves his Dadaji, so why was he living awat from his family ? It can't be out of choice !! Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prishna_DBPSOmshanti1111

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

'To The Man Who Taught Me Everything, To The Man Who is My Ideal,To The Man Who Is My Inspiration, Happy Birthday. Miss You A Lot. Viren'

Awwww !!! He loves his Dadaji, so why was he living awat from his family ? It can't be out of choice !! Ouch

Ya that's what I was thinking it is something else or can say the punishment of his parents that made him suffer too much.
The picture he was looking had his dada dadi and his childhood not the adulthood pic. So I think child of that age can't make a decision like that to stay away from his family he was not staying  away with his free will

xaviara

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Ya that's what I was thinking it is something else or can say the punishment of his parents that made him suffer too much.
The picture he was looking had his dada dadi and his childhood not the adulthood pic. So I think child of that age can't make a decision like that to stay away from his family he was not staying  away with his free will

Exactly, he didn't even spend his childhood with Sid, Nivi, Divya and Aditya, that is why he didn't know who lived in the house opposite them and never heard the Sharma's name. A kid cannot make a decision to live on his own at that age.

I wonder when will we get to hear his story ? I'm dying to know !!! LOL

Prishna_DBPS

Prishna_DBPS

IF-Sizzlerz

Prishna_DBPS

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

Exactly, he didn't even spend his childhood with Sid, Nivi, Divya and Aditya, that is why he didn't know who lived in the house opposite them and never heard the Sharma's name. A kid cannot make a decision to live on his own at that age.

I wonder when will we get to hear his story ? I'm dying to know !!! LOL

Tujh se zyaada mujhe uski story mein interest hai aur yeh bhi janana hai Nivi Viren ki first real confrontation I am dying to know what will happen when those 2 are in front of each otherLOL

xaviara

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.