Page 4 Page 6

shaazi

IF-Dazzler

shaazi

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshitaAtiwari

KIN BAD 
I Hate
just don't bash kinshuk....it's upto cts what they want to show....kinshuk is not at fault here

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "interesting track... (Page 3)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purehearts

Yes it is unfair to blame Kinshuk, like it is unfair to credit him alone for the success of  this track.He is only a part of the show.
I am Kinny's fan too....
Fans can blow him up ....in threads made in his name.But they should refrain from crediting only him in threads like this one.
For all these months Nivi- and Sid character have kept the show well and alive.
I do appreciate Ahbishek's hard work and struggle as an actor and Neha's strong performance besides all the bad things she has to hear from haters..like "She is not fit to be  the lead".. kind of ones..
So Abhishek and Neha should be credited equally.

I will stop here.Like Bani said , Mods can take over if they want to.

everyone starting from Abhishek, Neha, Divya, Naintara dadi, Yash, etc everyone is instrumental in making the show...and the main part is now played by Chanchal...because of whom all these are happening...

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 08 October 2010 at 1:03pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PureheartstamushixaviaraPrishna_DBPSP.Kamaljit.Sean

Purehearts

Purehearts

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by Purehearts

Yes it is unfair to blame Kinshuk, like it is unfair to credit him alone for the success of  this track.He is only a part of the show.
I am Kinny's fan too....
Fans can blow him up ....in threads made in his name.But they should refrain from crediting only him in threads like this one.
For all these months Nivi- and Sid character have kept the show well and alive.
I do appreciate Ahbishek's hard work and struggle as an actor and Neha's strong performance besides all the bad things she has to hear from haters..like "She is not fit to be  the lead".. kind of ones..
So Abhishek and Neha should be credited equally.

I will stop here.Like Bani said , Mods can take over if they want to.

everyone starting from Abhishek, Neha, Divya, Naintara dadi, Yashdeep. etc everyone is instrumental in making the show...and the main part is now played by Chanchal...because of whom all these are happening...

ClapClapClapClap Very well said Bani!! True we only credit the positive leads mostly.

Edited by Purehearts - 08 October 2010 at 1:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaraOmshanti1111P.Kamaljit.Sean

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaazi

KIN BAD 
I Hate
just don't bash kinshuk....it's upto cts what they want to show....kinshuk is not at fault here
I think when people should refrain bashing of Kinshuk, some members should also understand that its not just Kinshuk who is running this show...there are lot of other actors, whose hard work have brought CCBM to that interesting twist and turn...

I agree that the person who wrote "kin bad" is totally wrong..but he/she is being instigated by a previous post, which hints that other than Kinshuk, all actors are bogus...
I like Kinshuk a lot, but I'ld keep it in such a way that even a staunch criticiser will admit that he is doing  good job, rather than instigate fights and hurt other people's sentiments...

In order to receive respect, one should also "give " respect...Smile

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 08 October 2010 at 1:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaraPrishna_DBPSP.Kamaljit.Sean

tamushi

Goldie

tamushi

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Yeah, track is very interesting which needs to be aptly handled by whole CCBM team for it to be a success. By team I mean director,editor,all the behind the scene team as well as actors. Not only the leads but all the supporting cast need to be appreciated for their efforts.
Personally I like Nivi,Sid,Divya,Viren,Nayantara Dadiji,Dadaji,Yash,Hemlata,Pratap,Keshav,Chanchal and Jawahar. Among them I think Dadaji,Nayantara Dadi and Chanchal are best and Sid-Viren's Dadi worst(I find her acting needs most improvement among all).

LovelyPlanetOmshanti1111

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
sid nivi sid nivi sid nivi sid nivi Tongue

shaazi

IF-Dazzler

shaazi

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by shaazi

KIN BAD 
I Hate
I think when people should refrain bashing of Kinshuk, some members should also understand that its not just Kinshuk who is running this show...there are lot of other actors, whose hard work have brought CCBM to that interesting twist and turn...

I agree that the person who wrote "kin bad" is totally wrong..but he/she is being instigated by a previous post, which hints that other than Kinshuk, all actors are bogus...
I like Kinshuk a lot, but I'ld keep it in such a way that even a staunch criticiser will admit that he is doing  good job, rather than instigate fights and hurt other people's sentiments...

In order to receive respect, one should also "give " respect...Smile
well i don't know who said this but definitely not me neither i disrespected anyone.....i m kinshuk's fan but that doesn't mean i'll overlook other's contribution....i agree everyone is doing great job but i can also see some ppl are opening many topics just for bashing kinshuk when he is not at fault.......

PureheartsOmshanti1111

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Credit goes to the whole team... A show cannot survive without the actors, director, producer and the story., Thankfully CCBM has all of these.. And it is rocking.  Sid has improved a lot and is really a good actor now. Nivi, I think is a natural. Divya still needs to improve. But Naintara dadi and Yash are very good... In all, a good team.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pureheartstamushishaf13xaviaraPrishna_DBPSOmshanti1111

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.