KIN BAD 
I Hate

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Please do not demean any actor...its neither because of Kinshuk alone  that the story is becoming interesting nor Kinshuk's contribution be overlooked and he be called "bad".
its overall an interesting track, where everyone is acting good and very good, thus everything looks so interesting in the storyline..

appreciate the creatives for making the story so important and giving us such good actorsfor entertainment...its a team work...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchantamushishaf13xaviaraPrishna_DBPSP.Kamaljit.Sean

shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
only nivi sid Smile

"SHAFAQ"
shaf13 IF-Dazzler
shaf13
shaf13

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

only nivi sid Smile

"SHAFAQ"
Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
CCBM was cute love story before.NIvi- Sid pair bought the sweetness and freshness unlike any other serial.However the serial had to spice up to boost the trps .So the story took a turn to a serious plot and characters were added.Kinshuk came in to add the spice.
CCBM has stood strong with NIVI-SID and KINNY has added up to it.So all the three are essential to maintain this track as an interesting one.

I have to mention this,as it is very important  to maintain peace here. In Bidaai Kinshuk fans made it hell for others to have a peaceful existence in the forum.I request them not to do the same here.
This is forum and serial belongs to Sid-Nivi  and Kinshuk equally!!
Tum bhi jiyo , auro ko bhi jeene do.
So please keep refrain from spare the mean beans here.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchanshaf13xaviaraPrishna_DBPSOmshanti1111P.Kamaljit.Sean

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purehearts

CCBM was cute love story before.NIvi- Sid pair bought the sweetness and freshness unlike any other serial.However the serial had to spice up to boost the trps .So the story took a turn to a serious plot and characters were added.Kinshuk came in to add the spice.
CCBM has stood strong with NIVI-SID and KINNY has added up to it.So all the three are essential to maintain this track as an interesting one.

I have to mention this,as it is very important  to maintain peace here. In Bidaai Kinshuk fans made it hell for others to have a peaceful existence in the forum.I request them not to do the same here.
This is forum and serial belongs to Sid-Nivi  and Kinshuk equally!!
Tum bhi jiyo , auro ko bhi jeene do.
So please keep refrain from spare the mean beans here.

true...
I second that...every character is important...Kinshuk entered at a very interesting turning point of the story and he has done extremely well to keep up the interest...

one single comment like "Kinshuk is responsible for CCBM's success" will instigate fight and counterfights....anyways, I'ld leave it to the mods to decide...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchanPureheartsxaviaraPrishna_DBPSP.Kamaljit.Sean

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Please do not demean any actor...its neither because of Kinshuk alone  that the story is becoming interesting nor Kinshuk's contribution be overlooked and he be called "bad".
its overall an interesting track, where everyone is acting good and very good, thus everything looks so interesting in the storyline..

appreciate the creatives for making the story so important and giving us such good actorsfor entertainment...its a team work...

Bani, very well said ! I will add only one thing more. Viren's character was written from the inception of the show, at the same time as Nivi and Sid !! Only the actor was chosen later, so Kinshuk is not responsible for NivArth's breakup and it is unfair to blame him and demean him !!

PureheartstamushiPrishna_DBPSOmshanti1111P.Kamaljit.Sean

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Yes it is unfair to blame Kinshuk, like it is unfair to credit him alone for the success of  this track.He is only a part of the show.
I am Kinny's fan too....
Fans can blow him up ....in threads made in his name.But they should refrain from crediting only him in threads like this one.
For all these months Nivi- and Sid character have kept the show well and alive.
I do appreciate Ahbishek's hard work and struggle as an actor and Neha's strong performance besides all the bad things she has to hear from haters..like "She is not fit to be  the lead".. kind of ones..
So Abhishek and Neha should be credited equally.

I will stop here.Like Bani said , Mods can take over if they want to.

sinchanxaviaraPrishna_DBPSOmshanti1111P.Kamaljit.Sean

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index