Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

interesting track... - Page 3

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Omshanti1111

I think when people should refrain bashing of Kinshuk, some members should also understand that its not just Kinshuk who is running this show...there are lot of other actors, whose hard work have brought CCBM to that interesting twist and turn...

I agree that the person who wrote "kin bad" is totally wrong..but he/she is being instigated by a previous post, which hints that other than Kinshuk, all actors are bogus...
I like Kinshuk a lot, but I'ld keep it in such a way that even a staunch criticiser will admit that he is doing  good job, rather than instigate fights and hurt other people's sentiments...

In order to receive respect, one should also "give " respect...😊

well i don't know who said this but definitely not me neither i disrespected anyone.....i m kinshuk's fan but that doesn't mean i'll overlook other's contribution....i agree everyone is doing great job but i can also see some ppl are opening many topics just for bashing kinshuk when he is not at fault.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Credit goes to the whole team... A show cannot survive without the actors, director, producer and the story., Thankfully CCBM has all of these.. And it is rocking.  Sid has improved a lot and is really a good actor now. Nivi, I think is a natural. Divya still needs to improve. But Naintara dadi and Yash are very good... In all, a good team.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shaazi

well i don't know who said this but definitely not me neither i disrespected anyone.....i m kinshuk's fan but that doesn't mean i'll overlook other's contribution....i agree everyone is doing great job but i can also see some ppl are opening many topics just for bashing kinshuk when he is not at fault.......

I am not speaking about you...I know you are not the one who instigated..but just look around when you see a topic bashing Kinshuk, if you see both sides of the coin, then you will definitely find out that there are some posts who are continuously trying to say that the show was previously a trash and now because of Kinshuk, its going good. I admit Kinshuk is doing a good job and yesterday Navz and I were discussing that "its great that Kinshuk is chosen to play the character of Viren, we cannot even imagine anyone other than Kinshuk as Viren"...

both ways, its bad...Kinshuk bashing that is also not right...and at the same time, saying the show was trach before....Kinshuk bashing is all of a sudden more of a consequence of those posts which are pointing that without Kinshuk, the show is a trash and its because of him, the show is worth watching...

I hope I didn't hurt you...just explained what I felt by reading lot of posts...
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

Credit goes to the whole team... A show cannot survive without the actors, director, producer and the story., Thankfully CCBM has all of these.. And it is rocking.  Sid has improved a lot and is really a good actor now. Nivi, I think is a natural. Divya still needs to improve. But Naintara dadi and Yash are very good... In all, a good team.

i even find Lalji so cute..the way he says "bauji"..
xaviara thumbnail
@ bani : Lolzzz, I absolutely adore Lalji !! He is such a sweetheart !! That's what makes RS shows so amazing, that they have lot more lovable characters then the characters we hate !!! 😆 I have watched the show from the very first episode, and I use to wait for the episodes with the same anxiousness the way I do now after kinshuk's entry, the difference is that previously we didn't have so many members discussing the episodes 😆

A show doesn't belong too any one character or actor ! Its a team work, and CCBM have a fabulous team of actors, creatives, characters and the crew !!

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xaviara

@ bani : Lolzzz, I absolutely adore Lalji !! He is such a sweetheart !! That's what makes RS shows so amazing, that they have lot more lovable characters then the characters we hate !!! 😆 I have watched the show from the very first episode, and I use to wait for the episodes with the same anxiousness the way I do now after kinshuk's entry, the difference is that previously we didn't have so many members discussing the episodes 😆

A show doesn't belong too any one character or actor ! Its a team work, and CCBM have a fabulous team of actors, creatives, characters and the crew !!

actually, one of the finest reasons for me watching RS shows is despite the story having one character who is really central, he highlights every actor, how much small the character might be...in Bidaai, even Malti has so much screen space or in Yeh rishta, Varsha...in CCBM, a character like Lalji so loveable..actually in every traditional family, someone like Lalji is present, who sort of looks after the household stuff...we have someone like him in our family too...he has become so old now, but we call him "kaka" and he stays with my brother and my parents...
xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Omshanti1111

actually, one of the finest reasons for me watching RS shows is despite the story having one character who is really central, he highlights every actor, how much small the character might be...in Bidaai, even Malti has so much screen space or in Yeh rishta, Varsha...in CCBM, a character like Lalji so loveable..actually in every traditional family, someone like Lalji is present, who sort of looks after the household stuff...we have someone like him in our family too...he has become so old now, but we call him "kaka" and he stays with my brother and my parents...

Exactly, RS shows how how to balance each character and give them their equal screen space and importance !! I love how every character has their own story along with how they contribute to the main story !!

Awww, I know what you mean, we have someone at our office too, who has worked for our family since my dad was very young and we call him 'gulzaman baba'

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I start watching a serial for just one character but after that I start liking the other characters of the show who plays a important role in making the serial successful I like chanchal too as she does a wonderful job even in negative character she is able to put a life in a character.
xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sharma.nat

I start watching a serial for just one character but after that I start liking the other characters of the show who plays a important role in making the serial successful I like chanchal too as she does a wonderful job even in negative character she is able to put a life in a character.

I'm like that too, i always starting watching a show for one character and the story, and with time, I get attached to all the other characters too ! In this show also, it was Nivi, who made me watch the show !! The promo 'Kyun Nivedita ko hai pyar se Inkaar' pique my curiousity and the innocence in her eyes and face tugged at my heart !!

xaviara thumbnail
It is so funny and interesting that Chanchal played so many games, manipulated so many lives, so she could ruin NivArth's happiness, especially Siddharth's, because she wanted her share of property, business and money, but in the end, it will only cost her son's happiness, especially if Viren falls for Nivi and NivArth get back together meaning Viren looses his first love. That is justice, you cost someone else child's happiness and God pays you back in kind.