Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
wonder why people are not liking Sid getting engaged to Divya..hes nt yet married to her.. so no worries..  LOL   chanchal is actually helping keeping things very interesting.. present track is more intesresting than it was when divya, sid and niv had traiangle.. I like Niv getting wittier and sharper with her tongue... And more over two hunks are drooling over her Wink.. I mean you cant hate the track unless you hate Nivi's character.. who she ends up with really does nt matter..no?

And whoever thought sid is nt interested in finding out the truth are all proved wrong.. looks like they want to keep sid character strong as well Smile.. great going.. i loved today's episode..even if it was drama, cries n stuff

Edited by lonely0planet - 08 October 2010 at 10:20am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

suecmaaneetfansinchanwassup28Kanchhi_gina24kazenapuvinishaf13halifax004anna44Omshanti1111Prishna_DBPSshalixaviaraP.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "interesting track..." in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lonely0planet

wonder why people are not liking Sid getting engaged to Divya..hes nt yet married to her.. so no worries..  LOL   chanchal is actually helping keeping things very interesting.. present track is more intesresting than it was when divya, sid and niv had traiangle.. I like Niv getting wittier and sharper with her tongue... And more over two hunks are drooling over her Wink.. I mean you cant hate the track unless you hate Nivi's character.. who she ends up with really does nt matter..no?

it matters alot only sid nivi should b together nivi should end up with sid only Cry Cry

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

it matters alot only sid nivi should b together nivi should end up with sid only Cry Cry

sure does.. what i meant was why to worry over climax when it is few months or may be years later...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shaf13

sure does.. what i meant was why to worry over climax when it is few months or may be years later...
yah its true why to worry for climax jo k abhi hona hi nai hai and really the track is going interesting day by day but its sad for us sid nivi fans Cry Cry 

Omshanti1111

IF-Sizzlerz

Omshanti1111

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
its really intersting...or else we will have all flat stuffs..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13xaviaraP.Kamaljit.Sean

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
yes but only sid nivi Cry

Kanchhi_

Goldie

Kanchhi_

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged

CCBM is gaining its momentum with all twits and turns. It is keeping me all glued to it. Cherry on the top is Nivi's standing up for her papa and herself. Her encounter with Chanchal and Monday's precap tell a lot about what's next for Nivi. I am glad to see her this avatar. I really don't care who she really ends up with.. Sid or Vir.........I like both guys' characters....

PS: Special mention to today's Nivi falling and Vir saving her. That was cute.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PureheartstamushiOmshanti1111P.Kamaljit.Sean

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
yaa d track has become interested after kinshuk's entryy. kinny ne aake is show mein jaan daal di hai.trulyy lovngg kinny as viren .uskaa attitude,uska bolne ka ishtyle sab kuch is somethng 2 die for

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.