Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naneta

hi moni..well said....ek baar jo KINSHUK ko dekhle cnt stop themseleves frm loving him...it is called a KINSHUK EFFECT...

hii dearr.yaa u r rghtt it is called KINSHUK EFFECT .hey did u see 2day's episode?it was a mindblowingg episode. can'ttt stopp lovingg him .virenn was outstandingg.his attitudee uff mashaallah.he is killingg me yaarDead

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WOW NivRen Scene :-D (Page 3)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

muskaan.

IF-Dazzler

muskaan.

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
yup................

his attitude was  just killing manEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

specially where he lifted her up with hand was awesomeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

and of course his hotness...........
StarEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Kanchhi_

Goldie

Kanchhi_

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by temorocks

Hi friends,

Today in the hospital, someone was cleaning the floor, then Nivi was about to fell down, then Viren grabbed her, awwwwww, I think these two everyday r impressing me with their chemistry, I am liking this jodi now Embarrassed

Please somebody make a siggy on this scene, I like Kinshuk's expression in this scene Embarrassed
Wasn't that cute! Lil smirk on Vir's face made him even cuter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 11:57am | IP Logged
yaa it was 2 cutee.actually 1st time i felt ki viren is getting attracted 2wds nivi .especially in d posewhen he grabs her .At tht time his look was of somethng tht type only.don't u guys think?

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Yes, Viren is surely getting attracted to Nivi, it's so clear.........

aashiluvskinny

aashiluvskinny

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 4:35am | IP Logged
the scene was sooooo cute...seriously virens attitude will kill me too...n his expressions wowwwww soooo hotttt....kaash nivi ki jagah main hoti....wud have grabbed him tightly hehehehhe...lucky neha...:-)

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 09 October 2010 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashiluvskinny

the scene was sooooo cute...seriously virens attitude will kill me too...n his expressions wowwwww soooo hotttt....kaash nivi ki jagah main hoti....wud have grabbed him tightly hehehehhe...lucky neha...:-)
shazii teri meri sochh kitni milti hai dear!i was also thnkng d same thng after seeingg nivren scene.i wish i would been there in place of niviDay Dreaming.truly trulyyy luckyyy
yaa his expressions,his attitude(usp of viren charactr),his gesture,were somethngg 2 die for.viren is killngg me day by day

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.