Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Hi friends,

Today in the hospital, someone was cleaning the floor, then Nivi was about to fell down, then Viren grabbed her, awwwwww, I think these two everyday r impressing me with their chemistry, I am liking this jodi now Embarrassed

Please somebody make a siggy on this scene, I like Kinshuk's expression in this scene Embarrassed

Edited by temorocks - 08 October 2010 at 9:01am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sinchanKanchhi_halifax004smiley20shaazinanetaanna44palluluvsmaanPrishna_DBPSxaviaraiqbalslovermoniluvskinshuk-SilverDragon-P.Kamaljit.Sean

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WOW NivRen Scene :-D" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

palluluvsmaan

IF-Rockerz

palluluvsmaan

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Zeeeeeeeee me watched this show for the first time today. I have still to catch up so much. Though I did not get anything but I loved Viren-NiviEmbarrassed Viren has attitude haanLOL

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
@Pallu: Nice to see u here Hug

Seriously, I have feeling that Viren and Nivi's story gone be kind of similar to Maan and Geet's story, lolzzzzzzzzzz...........

Edited by temorocks - 08 October 2010 at 9:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sssammpalluluvsmaan

palluluvsmaan

IF-Rockerz

palluluvsmaan

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 9:06am | IP Logged
ZeeeeeeeeeeHug Viren gonna be another MaanLOLLOLLOLLOL Well Maan's absence has given me the opportunity to phocus on other things in lifeLOL
So what is this serial about? Am I too late to join this forum?

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Wow, this scenes sounds too cute !!! Damn, I have to go to a dinner !!! Cry But will be back soon to discus it at length !! I don;t know how to make a siggy, but I know how to make Video Avi's, will make one !! EmbarrassedWinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prishna_DBPSP.Kamaljit.Sean

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
ya zee nivren scene was awosome.really lovedd them. d wayy viren grabs her was soo much of atttiude.OMG wht 2 say abt viren ?yaaar i m lovingg dis guy more & more i m seeingg him.mar rahi hoon iske attitude.i think it's viren's aatitude whch is USP of dis character & whch is makingg viren's character so popular.

yaar d way again &again viren says niivi 2 say thanxx was so cuteee.i mean viren saved her 2 times but till now not a single thanxx frm nivi's side.any1 will get irritatedLOLoverall d scenee was awsomeee.i justt loveddd it.

d bestt part was d way he pushed her after grabbing her .heee bechariii she was shockedLOL.tht itna attitudee.
i m lovnggg virenn yaar,muhwww .he is killing me wid his attitudeDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naneta

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
@Pallu: I didn't follow all the episodes before, I started to watch since Kinshuk joined.......

But I have an idea of it, Sid is Nivi's childhood friend and they fell in love later on, their families r good friends, Diviya loves Sid as well, but he loves Nivi......

Due to some problems between the family, Sid and Nivi broke up, which ended to Sid's dada in the hospital as u can see now and Nivi's father tried to commite suicide, but Nivi pushed him to save him, then some bad boys came and try to do wrong things to her, but Viren's entry is there, he saved her, but as of attitude, he told her to save her father (he doesn't know how to deal with relationships).........

Dada told Chanchal (Viren's mom) to make both Sid and Nivi married, but she as u saw in today's episode lied to the others as said his last wish is to make Sid marry Diviya and that is why dada's haalat is going to worse..........

This is as for now, Sid now is since few episodes is getting to know as it seems a kind of feeling of regretting for shouting at Nivi and blaming her, both Sid and Nivi r broken heart, they love eachother, but the situation made them reach to this situation, Nivi is broken heart as how Sid treated her and Sid is broken heart as he blamed Nivi and now they r kind of forcing him to marry Diviya.......

moniluvskinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

ZeeeeeeeeeeHug Viren gonna be another MaanLOLLOLLOLLOL Well Maan's absence has given me the opportunity to phocus on other things in lifeLOL
So what is this serial about? Am I too late to join this forum?

no dear u r not at all late .actually is show ko start hue 2 months ho gaye lekin jaan is show mein kinshuk laya hai my viren i m lovngg him.

BTW i m monica & i m a hugeeee crazyy fan of kinshuk.& i think if u r not his fan then u will derfinatelyy would not b able 2 stop urself frm lovng kinny as viren.u came in rght time.keep seeing dis show & i m sure u gonaa lov kinny 7 viren

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naneta

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.