Crime patrol: Dastak

Shocking !! pleaseeeeeee help

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ia6375

ia6375

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Hi I have a very sad news to share though i cannt reveal my identity.

on september 8th'2010 /  Rohini / Delhi a married girl aged 25 or so committed suicide.  All circumstances and the views of the people around were that it was not a suicide. The girl was so timid that she could have not commit suicide the was it was showing. Even police on the spot said that its a murder and not suicide. But due to mighty position of the in-laws of the girl all went smooth , girl got cremated and chapter closed. Here I would like to mention that this girl was the real maasi's girl of the boy whom she was married to Atul Grover. The matter of the fact is that her elder sister was also married to Atul's elder brother Manish.

Though it has been a month or so , I am so so traumatised that cannt sleep throughought nights as its a waste of human life . Even it as a suicide , there should have been proper police case.but the in-laws of the girl are very rich people.

I really request some news channel / crime reporting journalist to please come forward and reach till the roots to do the justice to one human life which is now dead due to reasons unknown . Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help !

Edited by ia6375 - 08 October 2010 at 4:29am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shocking !! pleaseeeeeee help" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Loveyouearth2

Loveyouearth2

Posted: 17 October 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Help line number - 976855522
Email id - crimepatrolresponse@gmail.com

Crime Patrol
Multi Screen Media Pvt Ltd
Malad Post Office P.O. Box No 17680
Malad Link Road,Malad ( West)
Mumbai - 400 064

Post Reply New Post

Go to top