plz director

don't do

plz 

be happy navaratri

truth always wins
come-on my friends plz support

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

india051shaf13suzi_b

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "no plz don't make black friday" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cherryhearts

Groupbie

Cherryhearts

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
OMG...so many sid niv fans all of a sudden...where were you all....yeah..don't make it black friday...keep sid nivi together....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

india051shaf13suzi_b

suzi_b

IF-Rockerz

suzi_b

Posted: 07 October 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
So many Sid-Putul fans together........Isn't it already a good sign??? Nice to have u guys together......hope we can get more Sid-Nivi fans who post regularly on the star plus site...........feeling so happy...........Happy Navratri to u all........and heartiest Durga Puja wishes to all from Bengal......Smile

Hoping against hope that some miracle would happen and the sagaai won't take place but the situation is quite complicated......
hoping 200% that I am wrong but think Sid will somehow have to do the sagaai but he would definitely break it afterwards and Divya will finally get to know that Sid-Nivi love each other.............

One thought though Sid's hand is still injured how will he wear the ring if the sagaai takes place??? Will he wear it in left hand????Confused that means the right hand is still reserved for Nivi????Confused going crazzy.....Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

india051sinchanVrushalinishaf13

Vrushalini

Groupbie

Vrushalini

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suzi_b

So many Sid-Putul fans together........Isn't it already a good sign??? Nice to have u guys together......hope we can get more Sid-Nivi fans who post regularly on the star plus site...........feeling so happy...........Happy Navratri to u all........and heartiest Durga Puja wishes to all from Bengal......Smile

Hoping against hope that some miracle would happen and the sagaai won't take place but the situation is quite complicated......
hoping 200% that I am wrong but think Sid will somehow have to do the sagaai but he would definitely break it afterwards and Divya will finally get to know that Sid-Nivi love each other.............

One thought though Sid's hand is still injured how will he wear the ring if the sagaai takes place??? Will he wear it in left hand????Confused that means the right hand is still reserved for Nivi????Confused going crazzy.....Dead
I saw the precap....dadaji's health got more worse and chanchal hurried  for the ceremony and nivi watched sid divya together for sagaai, looking shocked and crying....How this sagaai will stop, vandana didn't speak up, dadaji became more sick, sid got no chance to talk to dadaji....saggai will happen, thats what shown in the precap...ConfusedBut I am happy to see so many nivarth fans, so just hoping something good for sid nivi....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13suzi_b

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
only sid nivi sunlo sb friends only sid nivi should b together they r meant to b together no one can separate them Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

india051

sinchan

Groupbie

sinchan

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Hey Sid NIVi fans,
 i am sure this engagement will NOT happen!!! either dadaji will see Nivi at the last moment and beckon her to come in or he will become so serious that the rasm will stop!!!
once Sid slips the ring into divyas finger,ITS all over for SId NIviand i dont think that going to happen!!!
whats the point of giving dadaji  soo much importance then?!! when his last wish is not respectd thru sheer manipulation by evil!!!
SO SId NIvi fans !!! Be positive!!
but i really want to add this!! dont get me wrong!!!Sid nivi might get together today only coz of the circumstances not be coz of their love!!! there will still be lots of painful Sid Nivi moments before u see the happy jodi we miss sooo much!!!so be prepared for that also!!! THe love story which started is not the same today!! thers lot of bitterness, broken promises and sadness in it!!
Though i am NivAarth fan i know i that their union now if it happens is definitely a compromised one and a forced one atleast to NIvi!!!

Edited by sinchan - 08 October 2010 at 5:59am

shaf13

shaf13

IF-Dazzler

shaf13

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinchan

Hey Sid NIVi fans,
 i am sure this engagement will NOT happen!!! either dadaji will see Nivi at the last moment and beckon her to come in or he will become so serious that the rasm will stop!!!
once Sid slips the ring into divyas finger,ITS all over for SId NIviand i dont think that going to happen!!!
whats the point of giving dadaji  soo much importance then?!! when his last wish is not respectd thru sheer manipulation by evil!!!
but i really want to add this!! dont get me wrong!!!Sid nivi might get together today only coz of the circumstances not be coz of their love!!! there will still be lots of painful Sid Nivi moments before u see the happy jodi we miss sooo much!!!so be prepared for that also!!! THe love story which started is not the same today!! thers lot of bitterness, broken promises and sadness in it!!
Though i am NivAarth fan i know i that their union now if it happens is definitely a compromised one and a forced one atleast to NIvi!!!

yah i also think k engagement wont happen bs pta nai kio aisa lag rha hai acha hoga agar divya sy sid ki engagement nai ho han nivi sy hojaye pr not divya Angry Angry plzzz really dont make it black friday really....plzzz dont separate sid nivi Cry Cry

sinchan

Groupbie

sinchan

Posted: 08 October 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaf13

Originally posted by sinchan

Hey Sid NIVi fans,

yah i also think k engagement wont happen bs pta nai kio aisa lag rha hai acha hoga agar divya sy sid ki engagement nai ho han nivi sy hojaye pr not divya Angry Angry plzzz really dont make it black friday really....plzzz dont separate sid nivi Cry Cry
u are so cute!!!! why are u getting sooo sad!! I know how u feel !! but by chance the story does channge into something unexpected,Think about Nivi!!! She represents all of us!!! she is going to become a woman which will be an inspiration to all of us!!this story is about her!! please dont forget that!!!Smile

shaf13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.